Forums Wartune

[Activity] Pig Out This Valentine's!

72 posts

Flag Post

Pig Out This Valentine’s!

Duration: 02/05 00:00/05:00 – 02/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: For the month of February, players will be able to collect rose petals from various activities and promotions in order to turn them in for a variety of rewards, from Daru, to Gold, to Roses, and even the elusive Piggy Mount. She’s harder to catch than a greased pig, so the best of luck to all of you.

You can check out the list of rewards you can get, and the number of Rose Petals it takes to claim that reward:

• Piggy Card x 1 – Requires Rose Petal x 85
  • 99 Roses x 1 – Requires Rose Petal x 20
  • Level 4 Healing Rune x 1 and Rose x 1 – Requires Rose Petal x 2
  • 5,000 Kyanite – Requires Rose Petal x 2
  • 10,000 Gold – Requires Rose Petal x 1
  • 10,000 Daru – Requires Rose Petal x 1

Rose Petal:
A symbol of love, this Rose Petal may be exchanged for rare items. You can get them from the following activities and promotion below:

• Dungeon Slayer!Click here for more info!
  • Hero’s CallClick here for more info!
  • Rule the BattlegroundClick here for more info!
  • Pillage and PlunderClick here for more info!
  • Limited-Edition Rose BoxClick here for more info!
  • Valentine’s AlchemyClick here for more info!
  • Gems, Gems, Gems!Click here for more info!
  • Valentine’s Day Events!Click here for more info!

Flag Post

Dungeon Slayer!

Duration: 02/05 – 02/16 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Join up with 3 other players in the name of chocolate, teddy bears, and candy hearts that taste like chalk! Complete any multi-player dungeon three times and you will receive Rose Petal x 2 and 50,000 EXP! This quest may be completed once per day.

Flag Post

Hero’s Call

Description: Can you think of a better way to celebrate the month of Valentines by getting with a group of friends and duking it out with another group of people in the 3v3 Arena? We’re certain you can! But for this activity, take part in the 3v3 Arena 10 times and you will receive Rose Petal x 1 and Insignia x 20. This quest may be completed once per day.

Flag Post

Rule the Battleground

Duration: 02/16 – 02/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: They say you always hurt the ones you love. Show your enemies how much you love them! Defeat any two players in the battleground and you will receive Rose Petal x 2 and Lvl. 1-3 Gem Box x 1. This quest may be completed once per day.

Flag Post

Pillage and Plunder

Duration: 02/16 – 02/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: This holiday season, be sure to give out Valentine’s Day cards by visiting their kingdoms. And while you’re doing that, if you successfully plunder other player’s cities three times, you will receive Rose Petal x 1 and 2,000 Kyanite. This quest may be completed once per day.

Flag Post

Limited-Edition Rose Box

Duration: 02/05 – 02/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Limited to only the month of February, the Valentine’s Day inspired Rose Box will be available for purchase in the Shop.

Rose Box – Open to receive Rose Petal x 1 and ONE of the following items:

• 200,000 Gold
  • 150,000 Daru
  • Lvl. 3 Luck Stone x 5
  • Lvl. 3-5 Gem Box x 1
  • Soul Crystal x 50
  • Insignia x 10
  • 99 Roses x 1

Price: 145 Balens. Limit 30 per day.

Flag Post

Valentine’s Alchemy

Description: Valentines is just around the corner! With prices skyrocketing on cheap chocolate, there’s no better time than now for a little extra gold. Practice Gold Alchemy five times and you will receive 200,000 Gold and 100,000 EXP. This quest may be completed once per day.

Rewards: 200,000 Gold, 100,000 EXP

Gems, Gems, Gems!

Duration: 02/05 – 02/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Are you needing more gems? Not a problem, we’ll give you gems just for synthesizing gems! Synthesize your gems into stones of unimaginable power and during this activity, you’ll be rewarded for synthesizing gems into levels 6 – 7 gems. The rewards are as follows:

• Synthesize into Level 6 Gem: Level 3-5 Gem Pack x 2
  • Synthesize into Level 7 Gem: Level 3-5 Gem Pack x 4

Flag Post

Valentine’s Double EXP Party

Duration: 02/13 – 02/15 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Who loves ya baby? We do! From February 13th to February 15th, EXP gained from dungeons is doubled. What better way to celebrate the holiday about love than going into those dungeons and stabbing some baddies in the heart? I know I can’t think of a better way, which is why I’ll be sleeping on the couch this holiday. Enjoy everyone!

Valentine’s Gift

Duration: February 14th! (02/14) (All times listed below are server times)

Description: Of course, one has to do something for their special someone on the big day itself! So for our players out there, we’ve got you three gifts to collect over the course of the day. But each gift can only be claimed at a certain time of the day! Because, what better way to tell your significant other that you love them than by saying, “Hold on one moment dear, I need to log into Wartune for one moment to get a Rose Petal.” I know your day will be extra special once you’ve said that. Just be online at these times and you’ll be able to claim the following rewards:

• 10:00 – 11:00 – VIP Token x 5 and Rose x 1
  • 15:00 – 16:00 – Stamina Potion x 1 and Rose x 1
  • 21:00 – 22:00 – Level 4 Healing Rune x 2, Rose Petal x 1 and Rose x 1

Bounty Quest Bonus Booty

Duration: 02/16 – 02/18 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: So now that you’ve got those chocolates and other candies all loaded with sugar, you need something to do with all that extra energy! Look no further than Wartune! From the 16th to the 18th of February, players may complete 10 additional Bounty Quests (30 in total) per day.

Reserved for additional events, once confirmed. Other platforms may have different participation dates.

Please relay via ticket for a new moderator.

Flag Post

Thanks for making this completely undoable for nonpayers, by 13 petals too. :/ You’re awesome you asshole developers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaygo213:

Thanks for making this completely undoable for nonpayers, by 13 petals too. :/ You’re awesome you asshole developers.

There’s a V-Day event for an extra 3 if that comes. If you max out everything (as you noted in your post), you need 10-13 more petals… ~$15 to $20.

I’m about 95% sure that there are no other “petal” events. Sorry.

Flag Post

Updated.

Flag Post

even in you’re reduced state of play you should continue returning to mod status (and only bother with forums to update) KE.

Still 100x more active then any other R2’er

Flag Post

Bit sad that i made a lvl 6 gem yesterday…but meh, does nto matter that much in the long run ^^

Flag Post

If i’m interpreting this correctly, a player will get 75/85 petals if he/she gathers everyone of them on time and have to pay for $14.50 for the piggy steed of +10 stats all.

1) Dungeon MPx3:
Feb 05, 0000hr -0500hr, x1 , Feb 05, 0500hr -Feb16 2359, x12 , Total 13 × 2 petals each = 26

2) Cross server pvp arena: x10
, Feb 05, 0500hr – Feb 16 2359hr x12 , Total 12 × 1 petal each = 12

3) Battleground kills of 2
Feb 16, 0500 hr- Feb 27 2359hr, x12
Total 12 × 2 petals each = 24

4) Pillage and plunder 3times
Feb 16, 0000hr – 0500 hr, x1
Feb 16, 0500hr – Feb 27, 2359 hr, x 12
Total 13 × 1 petal each = 13

Total from 4 events for February: 26 + 12 + 24 + 13 = 75
Remaining 10 petals from Limited edition Rose box (Feb 02- Feb 27): 10 × 145 balens each = $14.50 dollars
(if account in chinese server price, tht’s $3.63 on their servers).

“Gems, Gems, Gems”
For a person with extremely bad luck as myself, i have only amassed 4 lvl 6 patk gems recently before this event.
To acquire more gems:
1) For those who have cleared catacomb 100, they can gets daily x2 more gems with crypt keys.
2) Buy from mystery shops: L3 215 balens, L4: 895 balens, L5:3595 balens. (At least it’s 30% cheaper than buying L2: 85 balens from the shop).
2b) Reseting Mystery shops, hoping to get L6 or L7 gems. Well~~~ quite frankly, unless there’s a secret way to it. It’s futile. I personally reset it over 100x plus, and never once got a L6 or L7 gem. However, i have seen only 3 ppl getting a L6 gem in my server from that mystery shop.
3) Miscellaneous normal ways: battleground chests, guild blessings, daily check ins, accumulated daily check ins, and events.
4) Necropolis: But u will need 3 crypt keys and u need to reach the 5th floor to start getting gems.

Reminder: You will also need 75 balens for a L5 gem recipe, 195 balens for L6, and 295 balens for L7.

Flag Post

Noooooo, i made a lv 6 gem this morning, and discovered the event 10 minutes ago…i’m so sad

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

There’s a V-Day event for an extra 3 if that comes. If you max out everything (as you noted in your post), you need 10-13 more petals… ~$15 to $20.

You reply to my post about this event not being able to be done by nonpayers with telling us to pay cash. How convenient. Just the answer people who do not pay to the game are looking for.

Edit: Look – what I’m trying to say is, R2Games is seemingly ignoring their non-paying fan base, until we complain and moan in forums. We shouldn’t have to do this. Nor should payers have to pay to finish off a free event. Most payers wont pay 15$ for it, why do you think the horses in shop get bought less by players than wings, gem transposers, and spirit covenant? It’s because its not that good. Another point, is that, payers in the game are also upset that non-payers cannot complete quest, and they are also annoyed how greedy R2 is getting with their recent events. Their most recent soul crystal pack event had an insanely higher price compared to the first time they sold the packs.

Flag Post

You reply to my post about this event not being able to be done by nonpayers with telling us to pay cash. How convenient. Just the answer people who do not pay to the game are looking for.

Edit: Look – what I’m trying to say is, R2Games is seemingly ignoring their non-paying fan base, until we complain and moan in forums. We shouldn’t have to do this. Nor should payers have to pay to finish off a free event. Most payers wont pay 15$ for it, why do you think the horses in shop get bought less by players than wings, gem transposers, and spirit covenant? It’s because its not that good. Another point, is that, payers in the game are also upset that non-payers cannot complete quest, and they are also annoyed how greedy R2 is getting with their recent events. Their most recent soul crystal pack event had an insanely higher price compared to the first time they sold the packs.

Not sure why you’re teeing off on me. I just added the Vday event may come over which is 3 extra petals. I’m no longer a mod so if you want to spend, fine – if not, that suits me as well.

In your hatred of R2, don’t be so consumed by it that you try and blast everyone.

Flag Post

Would reducing the piggy card to 65-70 rose petals be a feasible solution to propose?

With 70 rose petals, all players would want to be active for the entire month of February. Meaning both payers and non-payers will be actively playing and making the event fun for everyone. 85 rose petals would just make players be less active – non-payers won’t be as active since they know they won’t be able to finish the quest, some payers won’t be as active since they wouldn’t want to pay extra $15-$20 for the mount.

Just a suggestion to improve customer loyalty in the long run.

Flag Post

No sure why you’re teeing off on me. I just added the Vday event may come over which is 3 extra petals. I’m no longer a mod so if you want to spend, fine – if not, that suits me as well.

In your hatred of R2, don’t be so consumed by it that you try and blast everyone.

Not teeing off on you, mate. The Edit was me being reasonable, and the initial response was frustration with you telling someone who is a nonpayer to pay instead of trying to help the situation.

Flag Post

How can I help the situation? Besides, your initial post had cursing content and general angst. Point the finger (“you”) to R2, not me – thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sanga_v_e:

Would reducing the piggy card to 65-70 rose petals be a feasible solution to propose?

With 70 rose petals, all players would want to be active for the entire month of February. Meaning both payers and non-payers will be actively playing and making the event fun for everyone. 85 rose petals would just make players be less active – non-payers won’t be as active since they know they won’t be able to finish the quest, some payers won’t be as active since they wouldn’t want to pay extra $15-$20 for the mount.

Just a suggestion to improve customer loyalty in the long run.

You could voice that on their forums. It’d be nice if they did reduce the required count, as they stealthily did for King’s Bounty.

Flag Post

I suppose the most frustrating this is that here we are, on KONGREGATE, with our own forums that are not really noticed by R2 in general. To be honest, I’m always surprised that they post any of the events or promotions here.

Ultimately KE, we will be sad for awhile as there really isnt anyone to fill your old spot. And without someone there, we are reduced to going to their forums since ours seem to always be not good enough for R2 to look at. :(

Flag Post

No creds to me for pm’ing u KE? D:
Oh well, better to have unofficial mods than poorly speaking english pricks, right?
I only moderate my thread anyway. There are people that treat mods poorly and all they’re doing is relaying the info to you so you know ahead of time.

tl;dr mods do stuff for free and get hated for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonock:

No creds to me for pm’ing u KE? D:
Oh well, better to have unofficial mods than poorly speaking english pricks, right?
I only moderate my thread anyway. There are people that treat mods poorly and all they’re doing is relaying the info to you so you know ahead of time.

tl;dr mods do stuff for free and get hated for it.

Sadly, it is true. Almost certain that KE gets nothing or next to nothing from R2 for keeping us all up to date and as happy as can be!

Flag Post

Please. Someone step up. I’ll endorse anyone. If we don’t fight for one, either we don’t get one or everyone starts to post his or her official writeups for events, etc. :(