Forums Wartune

[Activity] Pig Out This Valentine's! page 3

72 posts

Flag Post

KE, I have purchased 13 rose petal boxes, and have done the 3 multi dungeon runs and the 10 team arena fights, so i should have enough by the end of this event to achieve the piggy, right? I used a 20 dollar purchase and bought as many rose boxes i could.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlancoS1:

KE, I have purchased 13 rose petal boxes, and have done the 3 multi dungeon runs and the 10 team arena fights, so i should have enough by the end of this event to achieve the piggy, right? I used a 20 dollar purchase and bought as many rose boxes i could.

If you dont miss any of the events at all you should have it

Flag Post
Originally posted by gruntarswe:

If you dont miss any of the events at all you should have it

+1. If they port the Vday event, you even have a cushion of 3. :)

Flag Post

Saw several piggies in BG today. That’s 60+ boxes already bought…

Flag Post

Valentine’s Double EXP Party

Duration: 02/13 – 02/15 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Who loves ya baby? We do! From February 13th to February 15th, EXP gained from dungeons is doubled. What better way to celebrate the holiday about love than going into those dungeons and stabbing some baddies in the heart? I know I can’t think of a better way, which is why I’ll be sleeping on the couch this holiday. Enjoy everyone!

Valentine’s Gift

Duration: February 14th! (02/14) (All times listed below are server times)

Description: Of course, one has to do something for their special someone on the big day itself! So for our players out there, we’ve got you three gifts to collect over the course of the day. But each gift can only be claimed at a certain time of the day! Because, what better way to tell your significant other that you love them than by saying, “Hold on one moment dear, I need to log into Wartune for one moment to get a Rose Petal.” I know your day will be extra special once you’ve said that. Just be online at these times and you’ll be able to claim the following rewards:

• 10:00 – 11:00 – VIP Token x 5 and Rose x 1
  • 15:00 – 16:00 – Stamina Potion x 1 and Rose x 1
  • 21:00 – 22:00 – Level 4 Healing Rune x 2, Rose Petal x 1 and Rose x 1

Bounty Quest Bonus Booty

Duration: 02/16 – 02/18 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: So now that you’ve got those chocolates and other candies all loaded with sugar, you need something to do with all that extra energy! Look no further than Wartune! From the 16th to the 18th of February, players may complete 10 additional Bounty Quests (30 in total) per day.

This has been placed in the initial post as well.

Flag Post

Sure the Fiance will be loving the idea of me neglecting an avoiding her.. .

Flag Post

New total for the petals is:

• 72 for the normal events
  • 1 for Vday :(
  • 3 for double redeem on first day of certain events (a.k.a. “working the system”)

Total: 76.

Flag Post

So a realistic 73 + 12 boxes bought. Still 1740 Balens.

Flag Post

Time to play again I guess.

Flag Post

I know KE has kindly explained to me a half dozen times in game, but, i don’t see how i can still get this piggy. I had bought 13 rose boxes, an attended every event thus far for rose petals, since it’s opened. If i was to miss these login hours, but still able to do the normal events such as 10 arena fights in the 3 vs 3 and the 3 multi dungeon runs, does that still give me the needed ammount? I currently have 40 of them.

Flag Post

There may be an issue with the roses obtained from the Vday event.

Will repeat this since I can’t sticky.

Flag Post

I know KE has kindly explained to me a half dozen times in game, but, i don’t see how i can still get this piggy. I had bought 13 rose boxes, an attended every event thus far for rose petals, since it’s opened. If i was to miss these login hours, but still able to do the normal events such as 10 arena fights in the 3 vs 3 and the 3 multi dungeon runs, does that still give me the needed ammount? I currently have 40 of them.

:)

• Dungeon Slayer! – 2 petals per day times 12 days = 24 petals.
  • Hero’s Call – 1 petal per day times 12 days = 12 petals.
  • Rule the Battleground – 2 petals per day times 12 days = 24 petals.
  • Pillage and Plunder – 1 petal per day times 12 days = 12 petals.
  • SUBTOTAL – 72. (This is the normal amount of petals a player usually gets.)

• VDay Event – 1 petal.
  • Dungeon Slayer! (Special) – 2 petals if done between 00:00 and 05:00.
  • Pillage and Plunder (Special) – 1 petal if done between 00:00 and 05:00.
  • SUBTOTAL – 4. (This is the special/extra amount of petals a player can get.)

• GRAND TOTAL – 76. (This could change depending on some things.)

Since you asked me on the 13th and you told me you had completed everything up to and including the 13th:

3 petals per day times 9 days = 27 petals + 13 petals (box) = 40 petals. You are on pace for it with a cushion of 2 petals (if you push). Keep doing the events. :)

Flag Post

Wait, what is the “Challenge The Reaper’s Minions” quest and how do you get 5 Roses?

Flag Post

They’re aware. I’m not sure if there will be compensation – but all things considered, since this affects all servers across all platforms, there’s a strong likelihood.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atombender:

Wait, what is the “Challenge The Reaper’s Minions” quest and how do you get 5 Roses?

there was a halloween event that required those special roses
i guess the event team screwed up the code and we got wrong roses
but maybe they will compensate for this problem :) since you need 5 for it and you get only 3 so they can’t add the event

Flag Post
Originally posted by unikalen:
Originally posted by Atombender:

there was a halloween event that required those special roses
i guess the event team screwed up the code and we got wrong roses
but maybe they will compensate for this problem :) since you need 5 for it and you get only 3 so they can’t add the event

From what I’ve gathered, we (non-Chinese players) weren’t even supposed to get the main quest, yet they added the sub quests where players could obtain roses. Guess I’ll hold on to my 2 as a reminder of the fuss it created.

Flag Post

lol you make it impossible to get the pig mount for non-paying players. hahaha this is the most ridiculous pay-2-play pay-2-win game I’ve ever seen.

Flag Post

It wouldn’t be so bad if there was something else useful to be had for free players, but frankly all rewards are crap. I might be forced to exchange it for gold or save it in my vault for whenever.

Flag Post

Compensation was the blue rose turn-in quest.

Flag Post

Grr.. No last second quests to get the last rose petals needed! This sucks to works all month to get all possible and still not get mount. I was one week late for reindeer mount and that one gave people a last quest to exchange whips for what you needed. Greediest free game I’ve ever played.

Flag Post

So sad :( Is this really the last day to exchange petals.. Still need 13 :( Why hold events only for cashers? Events should be doable for everyone.. That’s why they called events!! Without your free players this game would soon die out.

Flag Post

Traded all of my petals (73+1 bought) for Kyanit. 185k.