Forums Wartune

[Activity] Pig Out This Valentine's! page 2

72 posts

Flag Post

While I don’t like stealing threads, please check out http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228-wartune/topics/324394-wartune-community-leader-needed
This is in direct response to your comment KE ;)

Flag Post

So, this is the end of somewhat equal events for cashers and non-cashers. I’m guessing most non-cashers will start to quit or be won over by the dark side once they reach lvls between 50 and 60 and things like this only make that more likely. Which in the medium term will end the domination of cashers over non-cashers, since there won’t be any non-cashers left and the cashers can start to complain about how they lost against someone who paid $300 instead of their $100 (feel free to multiply said amounts by the same random number bigger than 1), as opposed to non-cashers complaining about “op” cashers. Fun fun! =D

Flag Post

Pay2win bro:). 1885 for the pig kk

Flag Post

I think that if you really stretch / be awake when the events start, you can get 75 rose petals for free.
13*2 from dungeon
12 from 3v3
12*2 from BG
13 from plunder
___
75 (-4 if you arent on before reset occurs on the days that these events start)

(was said before, but showing the #s)

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

Please. Someone step up. I’ll endorse anyone. If we don’t fight for one, either we don’t get one or everyone starts to post his or her official writeups for events, etc. :(

Don’t we have a slew of them requesting the mod spot in that recruitment thread?

Flag Post

Gem quest working? Just synthed a l6 and nothing……Anyone else have luck?

Flag Post
Originally posted by balzoc:

Pay2win bro:). 1885 for the pig kk

And 850k Gold OR 850k Daru OR 212.5k Kyanit (obviously the best bang for your petals) that you’re going to miss.

Flag Post

Did gem quest.. no gem? course there is no Acctually quest in my quest log.. sooo . I hope thats not a troll event.. spent 400 balens just for the recipe

Flag Post

Expecting the gems to be given out after the fact i think…but we’ll see

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sesshy1987:

Please. Someone step up. I’ll endorse anyone. If we don’t fight for one, either we don’t get one or everyone starts to post his or her official writeups for events, etc. :(

Don’t we have a slew of them requesting the mod spot in that recruitment thread?

Well one of the kongregate moderators closed the topic on the ground that one cannot “apply” to being a moderator. Also, most of the people posting there were doing so before KE was stepping down.

Flag Post

Dungeon Slayer!

Duration: 02/05 – 02/16 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Join up with 3 other players in the name of chocolate, teddy bears, and candy hearts that taste like chalk! Complete any multi-player dungeon three times and you will receive Rose Petal x 2 and 50,000 EXP! This quest may be completed once per day.

So if I wanted to be a real ass, I could start an mp dungeon and boot someone halfway through it so they couldn’t complete this quest? Or can you complete the quest even though you are out of multiplayer dungeon attempts?

Flag Post

You actually can complete the quest without having any attempts left for MP Dungeons

Flag Post
Originally posted by doom47:

You actually can complete the quest without having any attempts left for MP Dungeons

+1

Flag Post

Nether forest x 3 was a common sight at midnight when it started lol

Flag Post

I was surprised, I managed to snag a GoD run x 3!

Flag Post
Originally posted by dajaney:

Didn’t work for me either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stankybones:
Originally posted by dajaney:

Didn’t work for me either.

Seems to be an ‘after the event is over’ type. :)

Flag Post

I just synthed a level 6 gem and the reward got mailed to me.
Just thought you ought to know. =)

Flag Post

guess ppl need to ticket it then if they did it before whatever hour it started working ingame, but after it was announced on forums XD

Flag Post

I made a ticket. But knowing how the customer support in this game works I am not holding my breath.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doom47:

+1

This is also true for bounty quests like “Kill XX monsters”. All monster (close level) kills will count towards the quest.

If you feel like soloing a MPD because you can’t find any group, just make sure that you don’t pick Graveyard ;)

Flag Post

This seems absurdly unpromising and downright to nearly impossible, not every individual can log in, let alone have the ability to meet the requirements, surely they’re simple enough, but the fact that we must be forced to make a payment, why can’t we just purchase it outright? The mount that is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlancoS1:

This seems absurdly unpromising and downright to nearly impossible, not every individual can log in, let alone have the ability to meet the requirements, surely they’re simple enough, but the fact that we must be forced to make a payment, why can’t we just purchase it outright? The mount that is.

You can. Outright will take 3 days @ ~$120.

Flag Post

I just find it ridiculous that even with all petals collected the Piggy still costs about as much as a purchasable mount. And the additional items from the boxes are meaningless compared to the Kyanit you miss.

If there’s one good thing about this event, then the fact that there’s no luck involved (unlike 80% of the rest of the game) so you exactly know what you’re getting at.

Flag Post

Needs to be stickied.