Wartune Community Leader Needed page 2

29 posts

Flag Post

I sticky/unstickied the threads as requested. I can’t merge threads, though. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

I sticky/unstickied the threads as requested. I can’t merge threads, though. :(

Thanks for that. The Valentines event thing is way easier to find now. :P

If you can’t merge threads, can you copy-paste posts into locked/stickied threads? Or maybe unlock them and let KE post them (since he can just hit edit and c/p the coding easily), and lock them again after or something? It’d be much neater to have all the Patch 1.5 info in the one stickied thread.

(Links on the original post should be fixed now, sorry. Got lazy with my HTML.)

Flag Post

I posted a link to the 02/07 and 02/14 maintenance thread in the main, stickied/locked maintenance thread. As for the individual preview threads, if KnowingEyes wants to make one thread about it (locked or unlocked), that’s fine. I don’t see a problem with how they are now, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

I posted a link to the 02/07 and 02/14 maintenance thread in the main, stickied/locked maintenance thread. As for the individual preview threads, if KnowingEyes wants to make one thread about it (locked or unlocked), that’s fine. I don’t see a problem with how they are now, though.

It’s not strictly necessary, but I’m sure having one main thread would be appreciated by the playerbase. The main problem right now is – well, the big non-stickied spoiler post with literally 90% of the available patch info just got dropped to the 2nd page where people will have to search to find it/know beforehand TO even search for things outside the official Patch sticky, and the official Patch sticky has … 2 items in it with no links to anything else. ):

(Maybe link the other threads in the patch post? Or if it’s moving the formatting that’s the problem, it’d be easy enough to hit “quote post” and grab the code from within the blockquotes.)