Forums Wartune

Ybrik- says bye and left some knight tips for all.

20 posts

Flag Post

1) Complains, Grief, Strategic re-positioning at 9th in guild wars

After giving the game another go since the few days ago, again i have come to same decision. This game has no more value to me and it’s not even fun to pawn ppl anymore too. (im the only knight with elite crusader in the server and 6985 honor to High commander.) [This would have taken 3 days and the other knights are mere knight crusaders only].

no more value – A piggy mount event occupies the whole of February. In my opinion patch 1.5 wont even be out until the soonest March. That includes only just divine altar and cross-server bg. How long more for red astrals and other 1.5 contents? As a vip 8 today (I put in 100 dollars again these few days just to test-try the subarashii knight combo at wb top 5 fully buff ranking), i level up in 3-4 days and was just going to start mpd 65-70 fixed party. It would take a mere 2 weeks to reach lvl 70 without investing into Seal Levels. Btw- for those who are curious about my seal level tht i never told anyone about. It’s Level 13 since lvl 60. On the Chinese servers, there are a bunch more contents to patch 1.5, how long would it take for them to slowly transfer the contents over to this English version? Plus with every event, there’s always 80% free event, 20% u must cash to gain activity item.

I’m just sick, tired and feeling stupid as the heavy cashers are primarily 2 types of ppl :

a) Guild leading players that heavily invest into the game to bring their guilds to powerful levels: Mr.W-archer is vip 9. Mr.D. Mr.M. all heavy cashiers. For me in my ex-guild, Im vip 8- knight, Mr.A-vip 6-7-mage. The other leading guilds similarly have high level vip veterans as well. The ones that arent as high vips are the ones that are in mid-range in the guild/ members tht have merged into other guilds. These lucky members enjoy the benefits of 1) veteran players that leveled high enough for them to enjoy world’s prosperity exp bonus. 2) VIP players that are crazily strong enough to win gb alone for weekly rewards / world boss top 10- and earn lots of coins for self / guild.

b) Individual players seeking to be the best, and wanting to win. ( most often suckers for any events too, for wanting every single items like myself – i have 22 mysterious ores, yet i’m 3 refined ore short to a 2nd King’s bounty). I even have mini wings which i don’t need and 2 other pair of wings with the same stats.

Ps: i’m both of A n B – Ultimately Mr. U in T1 guild spent only 200 dollars, started 1 month half later than me, same knight class, but is now only 1 level behind me. He benefited from being in T1 guild with Mr.W winning all weekly tourny for the guild. I’m Mr.W in a sense but as a knight in a 9th ranking guild with a character battle rating of top 10- spending 3000 dollars. i’m just feeling crap and stupid now.

(Reason we stick to rank 9th is because we would opt to lose, win, win ,win) Per win within minute 20-40 is 850 insignia honor +10 whips. This can be done by occupying 4 towers without hitting the ward tower/ summoning war chariots in 35minutes. Per win within minute 40-60 is 700 insignia honor +10 whips. (This would happen if a tower is lost for more than 5 minutes). Losing in last 20 mins = 500 Insignia Honor, while 20-40minute is 450 Insignia Honor.]

The weekly tounry reward for being placed in top 10 guild is as follows:
Rank 1: 200 soul crystals + 30 whips
Rank 2: 150 soul crystals + 20 whips
Rank 3: 100 soul crystals + 10 whips
Rank 4-5: 90 soul crystals
Rank 6-8: unsure
Rank 9: 70 soul crystals
Rank 10: 50 soul crystals

Back in the days, there were no covenant packs. That meant to be efficient in coin usage as a knight, it’s best to fight a battle with less hp pack sacrifices and 9th was suitable as we often gained 450 + 850 +850 +850 +30 whips = 3000 Insignia honor +30 whips than a guild battling in top 8 and at 2nd rank of 850, 700, 500, 500 of 2550 insignia honor + 40 whips and greater usage of hp packs. Also some more soul crystals too, but in terms of insignia honor and how fast towards a new medallion and crusader horse, the guildies in this constant strategically placed 9th place had crusader steed almost as fast as the top 1 guild back several weeks ago. To most they were even some who were surprised.

Flag Post

2) PVPs as a anti-mage knight
PVP Arena- Just got bored.
I’m top 1 for most days already and there’s no real competition also. Mr. W and friends don’t even bother to compete, and buffed as i am on pvp arena every 3 days, i’m server’s 3rd as of yesterday.

The Pvp Arena Reward that i have as part of the R&D department of Resistance guild are:
Rank 1: 800 000 Gold & Daru
Rank 2: 600 000
Rank 3: 500 000
Rank 4: 400 000
Rank 5- Rank 11: 390 000 – 330 000 [Per level: (-10 000)]
Rank 12- Rank 37: 325 000 – 200 000 [Per level: (-5000)]
Rank 38- Rank 158: Unknown and was never bothered
Rank 159- Rank 951: 119 200- 40 000 [Per level: (-100)]

Input contributors to this were Mageface, Sitlan, Sinnin, Talita, Asante, harpowned, and YbrikIkus.

In recent weeks after lvl 55-60, i have pawned almost all my higher level targets one by one. Mr.M, Z, M, S, S, H, K, S, H, A T, K, W, even Mr.D got pawned by me. Mr. W had 1% health in gb against him buffed while him unbuffed once, before i joined into the guild.

Tips for knights in pvp/bg/ gb- I usually start with Seal as it hits priority players, stuns (mine is 13 so yes, it will stun), and plus 10 rage (normal hit is 12 rage). 2nd hit i will use slasher, 3rd hit i will do whirlwind at 55 rage then slasher then i will hv the mage/archer alone to solo.

If you know you cant stun the archer/mage, you will have to do it the old-fashioned way without stun. slasher and/or ultimate slasher the troops. The troops must die in 2 hits for a knight to be able to solo-win a mage/archer. Any troop-kills of more than 3 hits will start to equal your knight will lose in battle. And Yes, mage’s or Archers can Aoe knight’s angel in 2-3 skill tries. Similarly, your knight must be able to clear each troop with no more than 3 hits in order to win tht pvp solo match of similar Battle rating. Else you will be in trouble.

Also, calculate the opponent’s rage build and trigger Intercept where necessary. [PVP AI requires Intercept 1 round earlier, as the intercept skill doesnt work on AI ; AIs can cast a skill tht’s already on top of their head with zero rage and gain more rage after that.]

All pvp-geared class starts with 30 rage. Knights normal hit is 12, slasher is 15, ultimate needs 10 but plus 10 afterwards, so is zero. all other skills like whirlwind 50, intercept 25, DD 80 is like so but + 10 back for passive skill per hit. Knights are straight forward, Stun and intercept and pick your targets. Against another fellow knight, intercept them where necessary as well. As an anti-mage knight build- make friends with all knights and avoid knight fights. It’s terribly long and with my built, in order of most favourable targets are : Mages- Archers- Knights. It means i usually die in the hands of other knights but i pawn all mages instead

Archers are per attack +5 rage , and +5 rage more for each individual critical hits , so if knights have enhanced guardian astral at 7th astral, this would burden archers to op knights, as most hits are just normal hits. [Archers have passive skill 20% critical chance , 20% critical chance from skill moves, and ?? % from stats and equipment"]

Mages are passively “+ 2 rage per attack”, but the 1st skill lightning bolt comes with +6 rage per use. So mages build up rage with lightning bolt at “+8 rage” and/ or if they use other aoe skill, it’s + 2 rage per hit per target. [And yes, it might clear a knight’s troop away after their aoe, but then their rage built will become slower and solely relying on lightning bolt to +8 instead of doing massive OP skills, Intercept 50 rage of them, and play with your targets while calculating how much rage a mage can build and what skills they can use]. Also in reminder; Mage’s Rain Of fire aoe is 16 rage use only and is the most common aoe skill they will use after being intercepted. Illusion, mdef astral, and high block works against it. [Anti-mage knights such as myself as largely technical strategist with more intelligence. And we can pinpoint which targets to hit base on their hp and priority seals while archers are just + blind + random shooter.]

Always 1) Calculate an opponent’s rage build and intercept where necessary. With high patk, ignore def equipments, the direct damage of 3000 at lvl 3 is more than 3000. It can hit near 4000 direct damage for my stats, or 2000 at times too.
2) Observation: Always know what level range are your opponents. You can guess by the weapons they own, the avg damage they hit on you and the avg damage you dealt to them. Countless pvp runs and cross server arena can improve your observations.
3) Timing is essential for knights. Time your Delphic Destroyer to release after second 7 during a match. Archers will gain a double hit on you for doing this, but your DD will be released at -58 or -59 second with 50% more dmg boost. This usually is what kills the archer/ mage while other skills are just rage-builds and target-pinpoint picker skills.
[In the earlier version in Nov, 2012, Knights were weaker because DD is 10-12 seconds charge and is released at second 10 instead of 7 and knights will miss out on a turn for archers to hit 3 times, and mages 2 times].

Flag Post

3) Recommended Knight’s Combo move for World boss + 2 skill tree usages + Gems socketing + Astral & its friends
I received inbox and pm from a few players in the server and other servers as well, asking What is this “Subarashii Knight combo move” that got me into top 3-5 ranking as a knight.

Since i’m leaving, i’ll tell all the secrets i know anyway. It doesn’t matter to me anymore.
For Mr.U’s subarashii knight’s combo. The hits goes like this:
[Ultimate slasher 5] , [Normal + Double hit slasher 5], [Ultimate slasher 5], [Normal + Double hit slasher 5], [Ultimate slasher 5], [Delphic Destroyer4] / [Enhanced Delphic Destroyer 2].

Note:
1) You have to be 1st to perform Ultimate slasher 5 before worldboss’ 1st hit or else you will fail this move.
2) As u perform a normal hit, while running towards the world boss, click slasher5 and your character will perform a double hit once he runs back to his position. Your knight troops will double hit as well. [Use knights, not angels here. Even knights 15 level below your angel’s level can give you more coins at a lower troop patk of 20 too]
3) You must finish QTE for the next move b4 the wb finish hitting u. If you finish QTE as the wb finish hitting you, it can be perceived as PASS. But if you lag / didn’t finish QTE especially the DDs one b4 the WB’s 5th hit, u will fail the combo.
4) Occasionally, you will receive rage deductions from your ring accessories, this allow you to perform EDD2 instead of DD4 which is 85% more damage in total. Like #3, you must finish the QTE as / preferably before the wb’s 5th hit to complete the combo.
5) Sometimes while doing [Ult], [Norm+slash], on your 3rd turn, a 3rd norm auto-atk can occur. If this happens, simply erase the normal hit in turn 4 ‘s [norm+slash], and do a turn 3’s [ultimate], followed by turn 4’s [slasher only] instead.
6) You would want to count the world boss’ movement turns as well. Regardless of whatever order you use, the EDD/DD must finish QTE before the wb’s 5th hit.

As for skill tree my knight character has 2 skill trees of different uses: PVP n PVE.
For PVP: it’s
passive max, passive max, intercept max
slasher 3, ultimate 3, dd 2, whirlwind 3, edd 0
agura shield max, shadow trasher max, tenacity 2/3 at lvl 65, lvl 66 = max
passive max, passive max, reverse dmg 0, apollo shield 0.
(i do not use agura shield, shadow in pvp – i only want the tenacity skill).
For troops: i use angels 59 with enlightenment mdef 2% of troop’s stats for pvp.

For PvE: it’s
Passive max, passive max, intercept 0
Slasher 5, ultimate 5, dd 3, whirlwind 4, edd 2 [all max in this line]
agura shield 0, shadow trasher 0, tenacity 0, apollo shield 0
passive max, passive max, reverse dmg 0
(The point is max damage with min def; as most comb/necropolis/mpd mobs have a set of moves that react upon a certain number of turns) – That said to finish the mobs as soon as possible in regards to turns is the way to look at it more correctly than the mobs/bosses will cast xxx skill on last hp bar.
For troops: i use knights 46 with enlighten of patk 2%- knight level was still being increased at this time.

My Talents are lvl 13 seal: level 1 iron wall since lvl 60. All other talents are junk, misleading, and translation faulty.
whirlwind is bleed of attacked’ patk, not knight’s own patk. Tyranny is not skill dmg plus, but critical dmg plus, tht is not written there but shown in battle. Persistence talent cancels out the effect of reverse dmg like math’s “negative negative positive”.

Gem socketing:
HP: @ @ @ @
Patk: @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
Pdef: @ @ @ @ @ @
Mdef: @ @ @ @ @ @

With legendary:
HP: @ @ @ @
Patk: @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
Pdef: @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
Mdef:@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Astrals
Lvl 6 Pristine Patk,
Lvl 5 Pristine Mdef
Lv 5 Pristine Block
Lv 5 Refined Goddess Blessing 15%
Lv 6 Enhanced Will destroyer 30%
Lv 4 illusion dodge

Suggested level 70: Enhanced guardian angel 30% d least to prevent archers from critical you.
Suggested level 80: PDEF / Deflection astrals.

How deflection astrals work: eg 60% deflection
eg dmg 10 000.
If a knight has 42% reduce dmg and did not block, the dmg inflicted on him would be 5800 (assume 0 def), and 6000 dmg reflected.
If a knight blocked dmg reduced 20-35%, assume 35%, the dmg inflicted is 2300 (assume 0 def), and 6000 dmg reflected.
If dodged, dmg taken is 1 dmg while dmg reflected is 6 000.

Deflection astral works on world boss but any dmg reflected will not give you rewards.

Pissed : Persistence talent will cancel out deflection astral. and 10% rarely hits as often as illusion also, but with high dodge/ block of a knight late end game, it’s a wonderful astral to equip as any mage/ archers would think twice before doing a massive op atk on you. Avg occurance in cross server pvp around lvl 60- 2 times per battle, and only the 1st hit if there’s a series of hits in a skill like Mage’s rain of fire.

Additional suggestions for astrals:
Replace mdef astral for pdef astral for DemonTemple 65-70, and necropolis.

Sneak peak of Red astrals:
1 level would be 288 instead of 216.
Will destroyer would be 7% instead of 5% per level.

Flag Post

4) Catacomb eyeball’s movement + Moonevil bosses movement
Catacomb eyes at lvl 100: Movements’
[Thunder], [Thunder Aoe+chance to stun], [Thunder], [-50% stats], [Thunder],
[Patk Aoe], [Thunder], [Thunder], [Thunder Aoe+chance to stun], [Thunder],
[-50% stat], [Thunder], [Patk Aoe]
the 1st 13 hits are consistent. The 14th hit onwards will become random/ have more than 3 types of different combo moves.

Moonevil Den 60-65:
1st boss: A fly with 4 bug friends at start.
Turn 1-4: normal hits
Turn 5: resummon dead bug friends that do normal atk 1st turn and bleed 1500 stackable to infinity on 2nd turn.
Turn 6: dmg received -90% skill tht last 3 turns.
Key to win: scatter shot for turn 6th and aoe start by classes except the rage-conserving archer for initial turn and turn 5.

2nd boss: Uranus or what my ex guildies like to call. URanus.
Turn 1: ind 1700 dmg
Turn 2: Aoe 300-400 dmg
Turn 3: ind 1700 dmg
Turn 4: Aoe 300-400 dmg
Turn 5: Adds skill patk+200%, cannot be purged.

Turn 6: ind 16000 dmg
Turn 7: Aoe 3000-4000 dmg
Turn 8: ind 16000 dmg
Turn 9: Aoe 3000-4000 dmg
Turn 10: Adds skill patk into +400%, cannot be purged.

Turn 11: ind 55000 dmg
Turn 12: Aoe 30 000dmg
Turn 13: ind 65000 dmg
Turn 14: Aoe 35 000 dmg
Turn 15: Everyone is dead.

[All damages were observed as a dollar tank]; Key to win: deepfreeze 2

3rd boss: Uratis
Every turn1-4 except the 5th, + patk , matk 20% along with its skills.
Turn 1: Ind
Turn 2: aoe x3
Turn 3: Ind
Turn 4: Segmented Aoe that hits 1-4 targets x3 hits(forgot laser color)
Turn 5: Row Aoe x3 tht hits front and back and -70% def. [The skill +20% patk, matk doesnt occur at this turn].

Turn 6-10, 11-15 is the same cycle. Key to win: scattershot 2 and occasioanlly deep freeze 2.

Flag Post

5) Pro tips from a USAF mechanic girl to not lag in gb + Recommended wartune play screen: Solofme’s version +AOI? Any Other Inquiries?
Not lagging during guild battle- Simply enter 2 mins after gb starts After everyone has cleared the “spawning point (sp)”. This will reduce lag tremendously.

Use Solofme’s bookmark method for fullscreen/ widescreen. Basic idea is to ;
1) create an edited url bookmark for wartune.
2) right click to open wartune at the “choose a server screen” in a different tab.
3) while in that different tab, click the the edited url bookmark to auto expand the game screen to the fullest of your monitor size. Pixels will not affected and it’s not the same as zoom in or out. It’s a prefect game screen stretched to the max.

Any other questions about knight/ game, I might be able to answer below as i fight my addiction to relog into game. This time for sure. I Quit.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

someone copy this post so we’ll have back up when moderators delete this!! Apparently they delete everything they dont LIKE

Flag Post

Entire threads shouldn’t be deleted. The other one that was removed was a real surprise. :(

Flag Post

BTW although its sad to see you go but its guys like you kinda ruin it for everyone in an indirect way.
Because there are ppl like you, Mr.W and his friends they spend tons of money, wartune makers can profit and continue ignoring 99% of its users.
You spent 3k+ and I bet most ppl in top 20 spent few ks as well. This would prolly mount up to at least 20k per server and multiply that by 5 on kong its $100k of REAL MONEY. And thats excluding all the small vip and balen players. If you add em up I bet the number goes up to $300k easy.
All they had to do is multiply their servers and incite competition. If there were no big spenders they might listen to the mass but we all know thats not gonna happen… Remeber how boxes and things were cheaper in events and now they rack up the price like in recent soul crystal boxes? Its all becase there are people who buy em… Its all simple supply and demand..
Everyone is free to spend their money the way they want, but once you feed this beast, You’ll have to be keep on feeding em and on a larger scale each time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aezero14:

BTW although its sad to see you go but its guys like you kinda ruin it for everyone in an indirect way.
Because there are ppl like you, Mr.W and his friends they spend tons of money, wartune makers can profit and continue ignoring 99% of its users.
You spent 3k+ and I bet most ppl in top 20 spent few ks as well. This would prolly mount up to at least 20k per server and multiply that by 5 on kong its $100k of REAL MONEY. And thats excluding all the small vip and balen players. If you add em up I bet the number goes up to $300k easy.
All they had to do is multiply their servers and incite competition. If there were no big spenders they might listen to the mass but we all know thats not gonna happen… Remeber how boxes and things were cheaper in events and now they rack up the price like in recent soul crystal boxes? Its all becase there are people who buy em… Its all simple supply and demand..
Everyone is free to spend their money the way they want, but once you feed this beast, You’ll have to be keep on feeding em and on a larger scale each time.

Are you talking to OP or me or… in general?

Flag Post

Most businesses exist to maximise their profits while minimising their efforts, both often go hand in hand. R2’s business model seems solid considering the amount people steadily keep on spending (only have hearsay evidence of that though). Wartune is not here to entertain you, that’s just a means to an end, Wartune is here to make R2 money. All hail capitalism! :-)

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

Are you talking to OP or me or… in general?

was talking to ybbri and to all high spenders i guess..

Flag Post

FWIW, i find people who use c-blocking methods in MMOs to be utter worthless jerks. e.g. joining an MPD only to leave halfway… someone needs to shoot these guys! griefers need to get their come-uppance somehow. i wish there’s a rule against deliberate griefing tactics (spawn camping in GW comes close as well), and perhaps some penalty for repeat offenders.

OTOH, it would be good to encourage good behaviour. perhaps “Defeat the Evil” Bounty Quests (kill X monsters) should only be attainable by doing MPDs… that would encourage more people to help out in MPDs beyond their 3 daily attempts.

as for aezero’s weird twisted accusation… do not forget that the company is run by human beings fully capable of making their own decisions. just because they are earning big bucks, does not mean they can’t make the game better. we do not know how R2 functions, whether they just have 5 guys running 20 servers or something. the fact is they DO try their best to keep up with the insane amount of “feedback” (aka gamer rage) while adding new content from 7Road. it is NOT easy to translate Chinese, while keeping the game bug-free and readable. don’t forget that for every VIP, there are maybe 5 free players and 10 inactives.

Flag Post

Oh, come on, they don’t listen people because they don’t give a f..k of people, not because of the cashers.
And they don’t work on english version because they are lazy…there’s no programmation: it’s only to take stuff from chinese version and convert to english one…what do they need? a couple of good translator for how long? a week?
It’s not like they have to create a new game (and, by the way, it’s a browser game, not Skyrim), the only people to blame are the ones from R2 who, after 3 months, give us only a demo of what is the chinese version of the game, not people who spend money in this.
Ok, maybe even who spend is to blame, cause we pay people for being lazy

Flag Post

just so you know r2 doesn’t really do much. After all armour games, kabam is also part of them. Aeria game is a different publisher. They just get part of money from transactions. They pay a fee to license it from 7roads. They have about 100 to 200 servers released on various sites.

@aezero, Chinese server has like about 300 servers now I believe. Many are empty or almost empty. How would I know? 10 of our guildies went on the newest server at 7roads and they managed to be top 16 in guild strength without any balens spent at all, guild wars less than 10 players total showed up. Kong has the highest population density of all games site cept may be armour games.

The point is most browser mmorpgs try to make as much money as possible before releasing a new game. They updating broken realms more than this game. Most servers are empty to favor cashers. That’s what world boss favors 3 ppl, why arena top 10, 100 get so much compared to the rest of the server. I wouldn’t be surprised if they stopped updating this game w/o notice and released wartune 2. That’s what happened to dragon’s call. They didn’t really update the game, was so buggy, imbalanced, knights were weakest over there also and just released a new game that’s just 3d…

Point is don’t spend more then vip on these sort of games. Its not worth the effort or $$$, the publishers are just greedy, hardly do anything in terms of customer service, barely listen to feedback, small compensation doesn’t really count/help much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by akfgrlz:

just so you know r2 doesn’t really do much. After all armour games, kabam is also part of them. Aeria game is a different publisher. They just get part of money from transactions. They pay a fee to license it from 7roads. They have about 100 to 200 servers released on various sites.

@aezero, Chinese server has like about 300 servers now I believe. Many are empty or almost empty. How would I know? 10 of our guildies went on the newest server at 7roads and they managed to be top 16 in guild strength without any balens spent at all, guild wars less than 10 players total showed up. Kong has the highest population density of all games site cept may be armour games.

The point is most browser mmorpgs try to make as much money as possible before releasing a new game. They updating broken realms more than this game. Most servers are empty to favor cashers. That’s what world boss favors 3 ppl, why arena top 10, 100 get so much compared to the rest of the server. I wouldn’t be surprised if they stopped updating this game w/o notice and released wartune 2. That’s what happened to dragon’s call. They didn’t really update the game, was so buggy, imbalanced, knights were weakest over there also and just released a new game that’s just 3d…

Point is don’t spend more then vip on these sort of games. Its not worth the effort or $$$. Also Dragons call 1 is on kongregate, don’t play the 1st or 2nd anymore either, the publishers r just greedy.

The only thing i really don’t understand is why they act like this: it’s not difficult to convert the game from the chinese version, it’s only matter of translation.
I’m sure that with red astrals, divine altar, new troops, new mounts, new equip, fashion, etc etc, people will spend even more.
And, considering that stuff here cost like 4 times more than equivalent ones in chinese servers, it’s a good gain for a simple translation and localization work.

I’m considering myself lucky cause i play in the europe server that’s only one, so people from that time zone are forced to play in the only server suitable for them, and for people who quit there are still people who join.

Flag Post

@wellens85

they make more money releasing parts of it rather than the whole game. You pay for this and that. If they release the whole game at once/translated, we would beat the game really quickly. Plus we pay for vip the longer we stay here.

Example: mps level 70 to 80 have not been released yet so players can barely level past that even in oldest r2 server I believe max level is 75. Theres an exp penalty when the dungeon is too low level.

Reason: longer time spent on vip. Talent hardly significant, not a major game changer except seal.
However exp sink keeps us here longer. The game is designed that way. You can level fast but then you need major amount of gold to stay competitive. Hence vip with 500k gold spins. However those at top 10 want to stay ahead so they burn through balens to do so. crypt keys, mount whips, special events

Many servers, few players

Low population forces strongest players to spend more to even do multi dungeons. After all how many non casher could do GoD at 50? Most of us had to wait til 54, have a perfect team or have a higher level 55+ help us. Only cashers could attempt this and succeed once they hit 50. Hence low population = slower leveling without the right teams, mage 40+ necessary/archers 55+ necessary. Knights are nice to have but not needed.

Most popular item is vip since it gives us gold, cooldowns, devotion bonus n vip pack (luck stone, 5 whips, 50 soul, vip wheels). 2nd is wings since its permenant but that’s only one time purchase.

If they release all those things at once kong players would cry out about pay to win advantage since only cashers can buy clothing at $5 each. however it only raises rage starting with by a few. Plus looks cool.
Red astrals/ new troops would allow us to beat catacombs really fast and also make spirit convenant worthless. Better troops = less hp packs, warrior call needed. Better astral same thing. We wouldn’t need those PVE buffs since we strong enough w/o them.

I use to be vip for a while but after I saw the greed I stopped spending any $$$.

Flag Post

It’s not that i’m asking to have all that the chinese have, and in the same time.
I’d simply like to have a little more updates, a little more frequently.
A better compromise between their money gaining and our fun.

Flag Post

Thanks for all the Knight tips and sad to see you go. I wonder how long I’ll be willing to stick around, as a mild casher I won’t lose a lot but there’s always hope that some things might get better.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator