Forums Wartune

Troops Lv 50 / 60

29 posts

Flag Post

If somebody can Post all the “CONFIRMED INFO” and other RUmors (Use a tag or something to separate XD)

TROOP LV
SKILLS
STATS
APROX DATE OF NEW PATCH !!! (This is the most important XD)

That kind of info =P.

Flag Post

Looking into my Crystal Balls at the minute but nothing coming Through regarding the patch.

Seen on forum somewhere that there are no maint for the next two weeks. This has to do with the patch and i belive KE said it would be delivered in 3 parts same as the 1.45 patch. No dates confirmed but possibly starting end of month.

Best isea is keeping an eye on R2 main forum as everything on here is a copy from there courtesy of KE. So soon it will be everyman for themselves.

Flag Post

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?46889-No-Wartune-Maintenance-for-02-07-and-02-14

Supposing from that that the first part will be either the 21st or 28th…and troops are not teased about yet…but there are 2 weeks left for them to tease ^^

Flag Post

All I know is the stats are 50% boosted for the level 50 troops. HP does not follow this percentage though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

All I know is the stats are 50% boosted for the level 50 troops. HP does not follow this percentage though.

what’s the HP difference between gryph / knights? should be similar right? XD. Guess i’ll go check :P

1458 – Base HP for level 30 gryphs
2616 – Base HP (maybe, my tech may have effected, dont have a for sure figure, this is +-50 of true value) of Knights

This is ~80% increase in base HP.

Assuming (with no confirmed information) the HP is increased 80% from knights to level 50 troop, we get base HP of 4708 at level 30.

To put this into perspective, a level 50 with 800 troopcount’s (ignoring tech) will have:

Level 50 Knights – HP: 13904
Level 50 Troop – HP: 25024

NOTE: A LOT OF ASSUMPTIONS USED. But this should be fairly accurate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mschurma:
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

what’s the HP difference between gryph / knights? should be similar right? XD. Guess i’ll go check :P

1458 – Base HP for level 30 gryphs
2616 – Base HP (maybe, my tech may have effected, dont have a for sure figure, this is +-50 of true value) of Knights

This is ~80% increase in base HP.

Assuming (with no confirmed information) the HP is increased 80% from knights to level 50 troop, we get base HP of 4708 at level 30.

To put this into perspective, a level 50 with 800 troopcount’s (ignoring tech) will have:

Level 50 Knights – HP: 13904
Level 50 Troop – HP: 25024

NOTE: A LOT OF ASSUMPTIONS USED. But this should be fairly accurate.

Usually the higher tiered items give less of a return in terms of percentage than the previous ones.

Flag Post

Ok so I’ve been browsing the 7road forums. Found a pic of the templars with stats. No idea what tech level.

At level 20 the templar had 3031 patk, 1391 pdef, 978mdef, 3255 hp. And cost 180,580 daru to level to 21.

Flag Post

Just to update:
Level 20 templar: 3031 patk, 1391 pdef, 978mdef, 3255hp
Level 66 templar: 9310 patk, 7734 pdef, 5898mdef, 5765 hp

Flag Post
Originally posted by karrde:

Ok so I’ve been browsing the 7road forums. Found a pic of the templars with stats. No idea what tech level.

At level 20 the templar had 3031 patk, 1391 pdef, 978mdef, 3255 hp. And cost 180,580 daru to level to 21.

I’ll find the daru costs with this info, thanks, I’ll look into stat increase too.
edit:
the troop multiplier looks like it’s 19.499, kinda weird so I’m not sure on that and I can’t confirm yet.

Flag Post

I have a acc in the chinese server, and in there the new troops are level 50 troops and their stats is a way better than the knights. I cant give more info because right now i’m at work and i cant play wartune, the game doesnt loading, that 7/16 problem.

Flag Post

and in there the new troops are level 50 troops and their stats is a way better than the knights

No ****?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atombender:

and in there the new troops are level 50 troops and their stats is a way better than the knights

No ****?

:P

My 50% quote was against base. It could be accelerated per level. I’m unsure. I’m also glad there are players that disseminate information back here for study. :)

Flag Post

Multiple more data points in this video which scrolls through a lot of pics of different level templars and warlocks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c1SG0jwiEI

Flag Post

Physical troops have been the better choice throughout Knights, I guess the same is true for Templars. Which is fine since my Academy Troops MATK is a measly Lv 20. But when I hear Warlock, I think about debuffs, this could make the Troops more interesting than just Bashers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atombender:

Physical troops have been the better choice throughout Knights, I guess the same is true for Templars. Which is fine since my Academy Troops MATK is a measly Lv 20. But when I hear Warlock, I think about debuffs, this could make the Troops more interesting than just Bashers.

They’re called Spellsword and Dark Mage, it’s in the 1.5 patch trailer

Flag Post

which is curious since the patch preview calls them templar and warlock. I don’t think there’s a way to tell which is the more current version until they patch server 1 tonight

Flag Post

Anyone know what new mage troop specialty is? Is it the same as angels -restore? I love my angels – lol they keep healing themselves and are perfect cannon fodder :)

Flag Post

It is aoe an hitting all targets for 80%? matk in dmg, no healing

Flag Post

yes, dark mage’s specialty is deal 80% dmg to all enemies, 35% trigger rate

Spellsword’s specialty is deal 170% dmg to one enemy, 50% trigger rate

Flag Post

so the spellsword is the better one to get i see.

Flag Post

so did we get updated troops – can someone from server 1 confirm?

Flag Post

updated troops are not in for part 1…they will be in a later update i guess :/

Flag Post

no updated troops but can confirm that there is a jaguar mount in the shop, for 1995 balens, alpaca and reindeer can be got from mystery shop for same amount of balens or cross server bg points, and the wildfire steed card can be got there for the low price of 6995 balens or cross server bg points!

Clothing is purchasable for 3.95 each, and you can also purchase items to change them and level them up.

Shop interface and farm interface are now more user friendly

Astrals do not yet have red available in the exchange, not sure if that’s a different part of the update… but you can one click sell greens and blues, as well as synthesize on the grab screen.

Will let you know about the altar and such when I’ve had a chance to check them out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl:

no updated troops but can confirm that there is a jaguar mount in the shop, for 1995 balens, alpaca and reindeer can be got from mystery shop for same amount of balens or cross server bg points, and the wildfire steed card can be got there for the low price of 6995 balens or cross server bg points!

Clothing is purchasable for 3.95 each, and you can also purchase items to change them and level them up.

Shop interface and farm interface are now more user friendly

Astrals do not yet have red available in the exchange, not sure if that’s a different part of the update… but you can one click sell greens and blues, as well as synthesize on the grab screen.

Will let you know about the altar and such when I’ve had a chance to check them out.

Thank you for the additions – especially the costs.

Flag Post

thank you for the update