Forums Wartune

Is opening a ticket pointless

18 posts

Flag Post

during the last event i spent balens to do the gold alchemy quest for an extra mysterious resource and received it. 7 days ago now i finished the mount training quest consuming whips for the mysterious resource and was never recieved any credit for it, i know this because i had only needed 1 more myst and was looking at 4 in my inventory before i did the whip quest which was to make it 5. i opened a ticket on 1/29 the next day, got an automated response the and have never heard from them again even now on the 5th of the next month with the event almost over. is this normal waiting this long? I would have never spent the money to do the alchemy quest in the 1st place if i had no chance of getting enough for a 2nd kings bounty, that would be stupid. what is the normal wait time to hear anything back from this company?

Flag Post

Welcome to R2 games Support…or lack of it.

Flag Post

Yes R2 is well known for it’s lack of support.
I would file a complaint with Kong or try to reverse the payment since they won’t reply to your ticket.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EdTheHead:

Yes R2 is well known for it’s lack of support.
I would file a complaint with Kong or try to reverse the payment since they won’t reply to your ticket.

careful when charging back.

Most game companies ban the account chargebacks happen on.

You’re best bet is to open another ticket with the title ‘i will NOT spend anymore money until X is fixed!!’

you’ll get a reply to it soon ;)

Flag Post

well i opened a ticket to get a response for the other open ticket. lets see if they do anything

Flag Post

and tarkka, i wouldnt mind having them ban my account. its better than being robbed by them and getting nothing. its the point that they basically stole from me, so i will give them 3 days. if not fixed i will do what i have to to get my kreds back. Then quit the game. its too bad its a great game but its run by a not great company

Flag Post

Chances are, if you do a chargeback, your kong acc will get banned…just saying…

Flag Post

Hello tommy,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. we are sorry but the event has ended the only thing that was left open for a few days was the exchange so that people would have time to exchange any last items they may have.

Flag Post

above is the response they gave me. this happened last month and the day the event ends they write me this

Flag Post

how do i do a charge back?

Flag Post

You contact the financial institution you used to make the purchase(s).

Flag Post

thanks

Flag Post

hmm i got gamecards at gamestop. not sure how i would do that

Flag Post

I’m about 90% sure that you cannot chargeback on this medium. All I can recommend is to call GS support and explain the situation… and pray.

You can email them here or call them directly at 1-800-883-8895
8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (CST) 7 days a week.

Flag Post

ok im going to try calling in the morning. thanks for a quick response. i guess i just dont like paying for things and not getting what i paid for. ive had a few other issues with the game as well.

Flag Post

Pretty sure gamecards are a nonrefundable commodity once used.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tacoes:

Pretty sure gamecards are a nonrefundable commodity once used.

I abhor this type of card – I avoid it like the plague. Reason? Fewer consumer rights.

Flag Post

If you’re having an issue regarding kreds (you used kreds to buy something, or whatever) then the best thing to is to email kreds@kongregate.com to discuss the issue with the administrators.

As it was already said, if you do a charge back through your financial institution, it has significant negative impact on Kongregate. They will likely issue a permanent ban on your account as a result and likely will not reverse it.

You’d be free to make a new account, but any previous purchases you’ve made with kreds would be lost, since premium purchases are associated with your account.