Forums Wartune

[Announcement] 1.5X Patch - The Ultimate Spoiler

40 posts

Flag Post

The trailer: here

Improved One-Click Sell

Tired of having to getting rid of all those low level Astrals? Now you can set which level Astrals you want to sell with just one click!

Cross-Server Battlegrounds

Think you’re the baddest of the bad? Test your abilities against other players in amazing cross-server battlegrounds! With the update, you will also only see enemies within 10 levels of yourself.

Updated VIP Wheel

No more fiddling around! The VIP Wheel will now allow players to spin for multiple rewards with just one click!

Updated Mystery Shop

Never seem to find anything useful in the Mystery Shop? With its new update, some of the rarest items will be up for grabs, so keep your eyes peeled!

Improved Rose Sending

Sending a bunch of random roses too impersonal? Now you can send a customized declaration of love, gratitude, or complete and utter nonsense along with them, too!

Guild Battle Changes

Only 8 Guilds will be allowed to participate in Guild Battle now. With this new change, there will only be 3 rounds with the final round of the Guild Battle ending on Friday night.

Clothing

Tired of getting lost in the crowd? Now you can fully customize your character with brand new clothes! Save the kingdom in anything ranging from an epic warrior costume to a bikini, it’s up to you.

New Troops

Current troops not cutting it? Expand your arsenal with two new troop types: Warlock and Templar!

Level 70+ Dungeons

Breezing through the current dungeons? Well, not anymore. With new solo and multi-player locations and monsters, you will be on the edge of your seat just to make it through alive.

The Spire

Tired of playing alone? Join forces with your friends and test your strength in an all new multi-player ladder system!

Divine Altar

To what lengths are you willing to go to protect your guild? Defend you guild’s Divine Altar from invaders! The longer you last in battle, the greater your rewards!

Title System

Feel like you haven’t been recognized for your illustrious achievements? That will never happen again with the all new title system, sure to distinguish you from the rest.

Red Astrals

New Astrals have been discovered! Capture the almighty Red Astrals and become the most powerful warrior in the land!

World Boss: Stand-in

Defeat the World BOSS in a whole new way! With your new stand-in, you won’t have to lift a finger, unless it’s to count the ridiculous amounts of Gold and Daru you’ll be earning.

Flag Post

Understand that all of this is likely spread out over three mini-patches with the first arriving sometime late this month.

Flag Post

The only thing I’m not looking forward to is the GB change…

Flag Post

I have to agree with fufu on that, and I’m part of the #1 guild on server 2. What is the reasoning for that change?

Flag Post

I don’t think they’ve provided one yet. It may be a poorly thought-out attempt to stop the “throw the first battle” problem. I think all it will end up accomplishing is nuking the #9-#16 guilds; what good players they have will likely scramble to get spots in the top 8, and everyone else will be left behind.

I’m in the #12 guild on S2 and I see no benefit to this change at all. Sure we get squashed in round 1 of gb, but the last three can be close & fun. Now we’ll get permanently locked out of gb, lose the associated honor+insignia that goes with it, and likely bleed some of our 50+ players to the top guilds.

Flag Post

Not to shift topic, but I heard rumor that the BG change was coming this Friday? I read this on R2 forums, so don’t know if it would apply to us or even if it means this Friday (the 8th) for them either.

Flag Post

It hasn’t been an issue on the Kong servers as far as I can tell, but from what I’ve heard the population density on a lot of the R2 servers doesn’t really support 16 guilds large enough for guild battles.

Also, this is just localization of the chinese patches that 7road has made. This change has already been made months ago in china if you translate their patch notes. So this is to be expected.

Flag Post

Maybe if R2 didn’t pump out new servers every week .. :P

Oh well. It is what it is, I guess.

Flag Post

guild war change is probably the worst decision ever

Flag Post

I agree about gb change, just cutting out more people from the advantages of gb’s and cutting the insignia and honor we would earn. Sadly the thing I’m most looking forward to is the astral ‘quick sell’ control. And no mention of Homestead still?

Flag Post

I’m not sure it cuts the honor/insignias earned. From my understanding the rewards are increased to compensate for having only 3 a week. And patch 1.5 does not have homestead. I’m not even sure 1.6 does.

Flag Post

If rewards are to be increased, at least allow 100 players in each guild to participate. This change basically changes rewards from 16 guilds x50 (800) players to 8x 50 (400) players in each guild. As a result, most high levels will benefit and newer guilds will never be able to catch up in terms of strength.

Clothing on Chinese server aside from looks boosts starting rage amount, like pvp gear 2nd or 3rd set bonus. Its also balens only so yeah gives another boost to already OP cashers.

After all, higher sockets, better gems, higher soul level, less honor loss, now more starting rage, yeah P2W rules in this game particularly endgame where differences will be pronounced.

Flag Post

Most additions sound great. Except Guild Battle changes, horrible decision.

And stop whining about BG, I am Lv 50 so I’ll be back to the bottom of the food chain and the new brackets are totally needed.

Well not totally bottom but no reason anymore to stay at a certain level.

Flag Post

Does anyone know what kind of reward the Divine Altar is going to give out?

Flag Post

Well, 70’s bg is gonna be fun XD not sure i want to go up there yet though

Flag Post

Top 8 guild gb? Wow, what a letdown. Why don’t you do gbs within ever 8 lvls. Like top 8 between themselves, the next 8 guilds, so on and so forth..

Flag Post

I wonder what made them move to an 8 GB system. Also, now there’s less to be on for on the weekends.

Flag Post

Found this in a poorly translated version of the 1.6 patch notes:

“The battlefield level interval division re-adjusted as follows:   30-39 ,35-44 ,40-49 ,45-54 ,50-59 ,55-64 ,60-69 ,65-74, 70 -80 level, according to the character level, each player will be randomly into two different grades range battlefield.  ”

Flag Post

As a guild who is currently ranked 18, the new Guild Battle is a kick in the face. Oh well.

Just to clarify, red astrals CAN be captured, they don’t have to be bought, right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atombender:

As a guild who is currently ranked 18, the new Guild Battle is a kick in the face. Oh well.

Just to clarify, red astrals CAN be captured, they don’t have to be bought, right?

there’s already a red. energine. it can be captured.

Flag Post

Like KE has said numerous times he doesn’t know anymore than he posts. He got his info from the official R2 spoiler
here

Flag Post
Originally posted by karrde:

It hasn’t been an issue on the Kong servers as far as I can tell, but from what I’ve heard the population density on a lot of the R2 servers doesn’t really support 16 guilds large enough for guild battles.

Also, this is just localization of the chinese patches that 7road has made. This change has already been made months ago in china if you translate their patch notes. So this is to be expected.

Well they could’ve adjusted the number of participating Guilds in accordance to the server population but only letting the Top 8 on EVERY server enter is some serious shortsightness. Understandably, Rank 9-16 Guilds gotta be pissed and drained out of top players and there’s zero hope for 17-20 to ever participate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by karrde:

Found this in a poorly translated version of the 1.6 patch notes:

“The battlefield level interval division re-adjusted as follows:   30-39 ,35-44 ,40-49 ,45-54 ,50-59 ,55-64 ,60-69 ,65-74, 70 -80 level, according to the character level, each player will be randomly into two different grades range battlefield.  ”

It’s painfully obvious why they did that. :)

Flag Post

I don’t think R2 has a choice. 7road is the game designer.

Flag Post

This game does a great job of shooting itself in the foot.

Monday GB’s are pointless I must admit, so the obvious solution as mentioned in here is splitting it into 1-8 and 9-16, simple. Why take something people enjoy and limit it, shouldn’t smaller guilds be encouraged to stick at it rather then merging, just horrible decision making.