Forums Wartune

Information on "Challenge the Reaper's Minion" rose

9 posts

Flag Post

TLDR: It’s a dud. It was a father’s day event Rose. They gave us the wrong Rose.

This was posted June 13 2012 in one of the Chinese “carriers” that host Wartune:

“Wartune Challenge the Reaper’s Minions Event Modifications”

Dear players:

Thanks for your support! To enrich your gaming experience, Wartune is announcing the “Challenge the Reaper’s Minions” event. The details of the event have been slightly modified, and we have added three exchange options; we hope you understand, and the details are as follows.

Event duration: June 12 12:00:00 to June 18 23:29:59

Event description: During the event, the Bounty Hall will have a certain chance of carrying the “Challenge the Reaper’s Minion” quest. After accepting this quest, click the Quest Log → the “Arrest Now” button under Bounty Quests → Defeat the enemy and you will receive a Rose. The Rose can be exchanged for gifts in version 1.4.

Event exchange gifts:

1 rose: 2000 kyanite
5 roses: 10000 kyanite
10 roses: 2 Mount Training Whips
50 roses: 10 Mount Training Whips

Notice: The special “Roses” you can receive from this event can be exchanged for gifts after all servers have been updated to V1.4. Details will be posted in an official announcement. GIfts can be exchanged repeatedly, and more Roses will get you more gifts. Go for it!

Anyone who knows Chinese (or who can understand the blabber Google translate gives you) can confirm what I’m saying here: http://www.07073.com/sq/xinwen/610836.html

NOTE: This is not an event on our Wartune servers. This is an event on Chinese Wartune. My personal judgment is that those new roses will be useless, but it’s your call what to do with them. I heard that pigs love eating roses.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I posted in the VDay thread that there was an issue with the roses. They’re aware. I’m not sure if there will be compensation – but all things considered, since this affects all servers across all platforms, there’s a strong likelihood.

Flag Post

hey thanks KE, you rock :)

Flag Post

the fact that you are so butthurt over a : and a ; is amusing. i’m so glad i got to tease a friend of mine AND upset an idiot. double win.

Flag Post

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator. Owned.