Forums Wartune

WB lagging issues

8 posts

Flag Post

Why sometimes during WB, some people will just random start to lagging and totally ruin WB run.

And its only the Wartune game, internet and other games keep working perfectly fine.

If theres a solution for this please, share.

Flag Post

I have the same problem.. When I start to load boss during 50% it gets stuck there.. so i have to refresh.. then i have a bit of time to buff, when i open my inventory to use pots ect.. it will also get stuck usally at 63%.. then thats 5 mins into boss normally =l And my internet works fine just around WB time.. LAG

Flag Post

Game is heavily reliant on Flash – so if your box doesn’t have the juice, it’s gonna show. There are some steps you can take to minimize the bloat and lag though.

Flag Post

I have a hard time believing it’s a flash issue, considering the only variable in the equation is Wartune itself. Everything else runs fine, even other things which use flash (pretty much everything on the net), except for Wartune during heavy load times. Also, considering the track record of the game and the number of bugs/issues, it doesn’t give much hope that it isn’t the fault of R2/7th Road.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xiandra:

I have a hard time believing it’s a flash issue, considering the only variable in the equation is Wartune itself. Everything else runs fine, even other things which use flash (pretty much everything on the net), except for Wartune during heavy load times. Also, considering the track record of the game and the number of bugs/issues, it doesn’t give much hope that it isn’t the fault of R2/7th Road.

Sure it is. Seeing the bloat on my box go from 200MB to 2GB after a couple hours shows this. If you don’t have a decent rig (processor or graphics card), it will bog or crash. Clearing content by way of flag or by cleaner will also slow load times considerably the first instance or attempt.

This isn’t WoW; the game isn’t designed for lower-ended rigs.

Flag Post

Well, it is a design flaw really, it shouldnt memory leak that much :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by gruntarswe:

Well, it is a design flaw really, it shouldnt memory leak that much :/

I agree. Not sure if it’s innate to Flash or the game. :(

Flag Post

I’ve never seen a flash mmo that stays stable and fast for more than a few hours, if you’re lucky.