Forums Wartune

Round 100 Crypt lag

12 posts

Flag Post

Is anyone else experiencing abnormal lag during the round 100 crypt boss fight? For the past 2 days since the new patch came out, during the round 100 crypt boss fight i have been experiencing extreme lag conditions. It does not matter if i try to do it in the early morning or mid day or late night, but at the last bar and a half of the round 100 crypt boss i get lag soo bad that i can not keep up and always die, i have thought the boss 4 times since the patch and have not been able to win even though i had the boss on easy farm before the patch. Any help is appreciated.

Flag Post

Have you tried hiding your clothing?

Flag Post

I’ve had the same issue Curly (no new clothes/wings etc). Pretty much locked up completely today and I ended up dying, refreshed and said I’d already used my attempt up for the day and wouldn’t let me complete.

Flag Post

I just made a post about this, coincidence i think not, luckily for me I had just completed today, but i had like 2 hits yesterday to complete, an it blackscreened me because of lag.

Flag Post

same issue here in crypt lvl 90. also in multiplayer dungeons. it is obvious lag/bug issue and comes up when bosses have low life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dante1776:

same issue here in crypt lvl 90. also in multiplayer dungeons. it is obvious lag/bug issue and comes up when bosses have low life.

lol poor bosses are trying to cheat.

Flag Post

I dunno about lag but the first time I tried to beat em after patch he debuffed me everytime it wore off on the last two bars but now its back to normal for me.

Flag Post

It happens to me, as well. I’ve always assumed it was my internet.

Flag Post

also happens to me.

Flag Post

happens all the time, clothing has nothing to do with it

Flag Post

been doing one everyday after the patch but no problem here, even double hits perfectly.
Only time i lag is when there are tons of ppl in one place, eg- (guild battle, divine altar) and when my flash lag occurs with me playing multiple flash games/programs. When latter happens it helped me to close everything else and reload the page b4 entering a fight with the boss.

Flag Post

happeneds to me too and its pssn me off cuz i use crypt keys and they are wasting my money. Level 100 cata is 22 tokens.