Forums Wartune

[WT Promotion] Limited Payment Pack page 2

56 posts

Flag Post

I recharged at both events and didnt get anything. I post a ticked and all they said was they’re working on it

Flag Post

Lucky that you got a reply…

Flag Post
Originally posted by chan73:

I recharged at both events and didnt get anything. I post a ticked and all they said was they’re working on it

The second event was supposed to be on the 30th. It was rescinded immediately.

Flag Post

From what I understand, if the event doesn’t show up in Hot Events, you wont get anything.

Flag Post

Lol that April Fools thing. 5 Eggs = 3 × 5 Gold Chests, 1 x Rose, 1 × 3 Bullhorns (which aren’t even listed)

Also if someone gets 50 Soul Crystals or the Gem Pack, there will be an announcement, haha.

Flag Post

Platform: Kongregate
Server number: 7
Server Name: US-West
Character Name: Mindrak

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atombender:

Lol that April Fools thing. 5 Eggs = 3 × 5 Gold Chests, 1 x Rose, 1 × 3 Bullhorns (which aren’t even listed)

Also if someone gets 50 Soul Crystals or the Gem Pack, there will be an announcement, haha.

I guess that thread should be updated. I don’t know what else could be contained therein. When I saw that thread, I cried. :(

Flag Post

NO wonder its called April Fools, we got trolled again. Out of 300 eggs… got like 140 bullhorns, 20 vips, 2 50 crytals, 0 gem packs, 34 lvl 2 stones. Thanks for making this events worthless!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by GiovanniV:

NO wonder its called April Fools, we got trolled again. Out of 300 eggs… got like 140 bullhorns, 20 vips, 2 50 crytals, 0 gem packs, 34 lvl 2 stones. Thanks for making this events worthless!!!

I’m sorry. I wish could have altered sooner. If you really feel shortchanged, you could submit a ticket or post in the current thread at R2. :(

Flag Post

Still curious where the old limited payment pack went…the new one is there though

Flag Post

wait there is 2 payment packs now, one on special pack and one in hot events.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gensou:

wait there is 2 payment packs now, one on special pack and one in hot events.

Special is the first time recharge (new players). The one under “Hot Events” will be redeemed the moment you recharge.

The first recharge event (from 03/23) is still being sorted out. :(

Flag Post

sorted out as in… we won’t get rewards for it ?!

anyways,

Server Number: 3
Server Name: Europe
Character Name: SW1988

Flag Post

I’m still waiting for mine as well ..

Server Number: 5
Server Name: US West – PST
Character Name: Hika

Flag Post

Got my 23-25th package in the mail today. EU 3

Flag Post

Server Number: 3
Server Name: Europe
Character Name: Lain

I still havent got it so far. And Support reply was…

“Hello,

the hot events nned to be redemeed ongame by the users themselves on the dates the event frames

The R2Games Team"

Flag Post

Still no word about when we will get the reward?

EDIT: I also dont know why its removed from stick since they didnt fixed it yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lainshy:

EDIT: I also dont know why its removed from stick since they didnt fixed it yet.

Some players have received their pack. I have asked whether a ticket is needed at this point but there hasn’t been an answer. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

Some players have received their pack. I have asked whether a ticket is needed at this point but there hasn’t been an answer. :(

:P You saw what they answered me, right? So tickets doesnt works either

Flag Post

Atombender – How specifically did you request compensation?

Nothing here yet myself. Can someone point us to directions to file tickets for the kongregate servers? All directions I’ve seen don’t allow for kongregate servers to file tickets.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tahllian:

Nothing here yet myself. Can someone point us to directions to file tickets for the kongregate servers? All directions I’ve seen don’t allow for kongregate servers to file tickets.

click the support button in the top right part of the screen, it should guide you to the right place

Flag Post

Bump for the sake of those who still dont get it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gruntarswe:
Originally posted by Tahllian:

click the support button in the top right part of the screen, it should guide you to the right place

That’s where I started and I also included the Paypal order number.

Flag Post

Wondering if R2 isnt just scamming us. Promice an event, we recharge, they dont give the reward and everybody forgets it.

Flag Post

Wondering if R2 isnt just scamming us. Promice an event, we recharge, they dont give the reward and everybody forgets it.

Per last night, one mod finally stated you could send in a ticket.