Forums Wartune

[Promotion] Limited Payment Pack

12 posts

Flag Post

Duration: 4/26 – 4/28 23:59 (Server Time)
Servers:
R2Games S1 – S184
Kongregate S1 – S11
Kabam S1 – S18
Armor Games S1 – S5

Description: Available for a limited time only, receive a Limited Payment Pack by recharging any Balens amount! This pack includes:
500K Gold
200K Daru
Level 1-5 Gem Pack x2
Enhanced Bounty Scroll x5
Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

Flag Post

Recharged but haven’t received it….

Flag Post

Same.. just recharged $25 worth of balens and no recharge pack…….

Flag Post

Gourry do you think we’re stupid..? :/

Flag Post

Nope. Just thought it’d be overlooked…

Flag Post

Mine is not there and i purchased my balens on the night of the 26th.. I have no idea why i dont have mine

Flag Post
Originally posted by tristhos:

Mine is not there and i purchased my balens on the night of the 26th.. I have no idea why i dont have mine

Dumb question, ‘night of the 26th’ server time or your local time (if different)? i.e. if you bought before it started by the server clock, you’ll not receive anything.

If, on the other hand, you’re sure you were in the right time frame, etc… file a support ticket… if that doesn’t resolve the matter the kong admin team (support@kongregate.com) should be able to help chase it down for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by donseptico:
Originally posted by tristhos:

Dumb question, ‘night of the 26th’ server time or your local time (if different)? i.e. if you bought before it started by the server clock, you’ll not receive anything.

If, on the other hand, you’re sure you were in the right time frame, etc… file a support ticket… if that doesn’t resolve the matter the kong admin team (support@kongregate.com) should be able to help chase it down for you.

Yes im in the right server time.. the event started at 5:50AM the 26th and i made my purchase around 18:00 server time (which is 6:00PM ETZ which is my time zone)

Flag Post

It doesn’t work period. I recharged 500 balens on the 27th and 1000 on the 28th. There is no way for me not to get it regardless of server time. I sent a ticket but at this rate I will probably have to wait weeks due to poor service….

Flag Post

Another bogus event that was done poorly. On S11 we got an entirely different limited payment pack and the event occurred later. 500k, 100k daru, 10k kyanite, 4 extreme stamina potions….

I also never got a reply from customer service. The service in this game is beyond terrible and the events aren’t even done correctly on the new servers. I had to recharge again to get something for the different limited payment pack on s11. The terrible service and the inability to even do a single event correctly is turning me off from this game…. Also messed up the ancient seed event completely…. Good job. I know there will be no reply as per usual.

Flag Post

That one is part of the new server package of events i believe

Flag Post

so did anyone ever receive this?