Forums Wartune

One question: How the hell do you get 400 lvl 6 crystaloids?

18 posts

Flag Post

How the hell do you get 400 lvl 6 crystaloids? Is this game crazy? I only have 36 lvl 6 crystaloids and that is since day 1 i have been playing this game, and that is about 6 months already?

Flag Post

And one more fact: you paid 3595 balens for a lvl 5 gem in the market? You got ripped off bad. I can get 5 of that by running 10 times crypts with double gains on. So I only spend 750 balens for 5 lvl 5 gems. You got epic pwned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GilbertC5:

And one more fact: you paid 3595 balens for a lvl 5 gem in the market? You got ripped off bad. I can get 5 of that by running 10 times crypts with double gains on. So I only spend 750 balens for 5 lvl 5 gems. You got epic pwned.

You forgot one thing: anyone with balens can instant buy lvl 5 gems as long as they are available on market; To clear the crypt, we are talking about a mid to latter-mid game player who invested over a month of time in the game.

Flag Post

most players that have played this game for over a month should know buying any gem except level 6-7 from mystery shop is a rip off ! buying crypt keys not only gets you alot more gem but also xp and crypt tokens. i’m thinking about making a guide for how to spend your balens wisely! actually i’m gonna do that.

Flag Post

Lv 5 gem is the dumbest purchase you can do, especially if you only use it for leveling.

As for the loids, you’re better off to farm the 60 set and make it legendary. There are no summoners in 70’s MP’s and there’s no Lv 11 shop.

Flag Post

Apparently this didn’t occur to you: There has to be a summoner in one of them. How else would you get legend stones?

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxKey_Master77xX:

Apparently this didn’t occur to you: There has to be a summoner in one of them. How else would you get legend stones?

Apparently this didn’t occur to you: You get legendary stones by defeating minibosses in Nightmare MPDs. And a
possibility of stones from carddraw countdown after defeating the last boss of that MPD.

Another Wartune genius…

Flag Post

You get the loids off running level 70+ mps and camps daily until you have enough, there is nothing else to it…how long you have played is irrelevant, since it was just put in a few days ago

As for buying level 5 gems…avoid, unless you know what you are doing with it…it still beats buying all those level 2 gems out of shop for 85 balens each, or the gem packs at 5 level 2 gems for 369 though ^^

Flag Post

Gilbert you are terribly wrong on the LVL 5 gem.
And u know why? because 100% of players who buy that gems, uses crypt keys on daily base :) so in the end, they get what you get, PLUS the lvl 5 gem.

In a way it’s a money war, and you buying the crypt keys, are fighting that kind of war, and losing vs the “lvl 5 buyers”, may be not much, but lvl 5 gems adds up pretty fast:).
I don’t cash, i consider wings a rip off, you consider the lvl 5 gem a rip off :) who is wrong?

Those who keep up like you do are the so called “smart spenders” those who try to keep up as best as they can, spending wisely, but in the end, it all comes down to how much money you push in.
But people remember the winners, the very Elite.
No matter how much they spend, and obviously nobody can judge someone for wanting to be the BEST.

Crystaloids, don’t worry there will be a way to get them faster….. but it’ll be worth it for your spending capacitiy? :)
Cause if it won’t, you’ll fall months behind, while keep on spending for crypt keys everyday for some gems.
It’s that a good deal?

Flag Post

No. Lvl 5 gems in the market is the most major rip off of this game because of their extreme bugged market system which still have not been fixed since da 1.

lvl 6 gems = 195 balens in the market. <- bugged, but they never fix it.
lvl 7 gems = 395 balens in the market. <- bugged, but they never fix it.

And lvl 5 gems = 3595 balens? $35 for this crap gem whose with the amount you can get to buy 16 lvl 6 gems, or 9 lvl 7 gems??

Everyone who bought lvl 5 gems = thrown the money to the sea, and they are epic pwned. Fact.

Flag Post

Um Lv 6 and Lv 7 gems are considered rare, which means that you may never ever see them, even if you refresh 500 times. Lv 5 Gem on the other hand is medium but just costs as much as 4 x Lv 4 gems which are common. So yes, Lv 5 gem = stupid purchase. And for the record, I have never seen a Lv 5 gem despite refreshing well over 100 times. I did find a Lv 6 Block though.

As for the Crypt / Purchase comparison, you will always earn over 2m Exp from clearing Lv 100 (not even counting the runes, luck stones and HP pots) and 3600 Balens will buy you 48 Crypt keys…

Flag Post

let’s say u refresh 500 times x 45 balens. = a LOT, for eventually getting nothing. Buying lvl 5 gem as gruntar said, is cheaper than buying a lot of lvl 2 gems from normal shop. It’s not the best deal, but for sure it’s a better deal thasn the standard one(lvl 2 gems).
Judging if buying gems is worth.. there we go again, depend on how much money ur willing to spend.

Flag Post

Not able to confirm this, but some people have reported that the summoners were added to the 70mps in patch 1.6

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blackroca:
Originally posted by XxKey_Master77xX:

Apparently this didn’t occur to you: You get legendary stones by defeating minibosses in Nightmare MPDs. And a
possibility of stones from carddraw countdown after defeating the last boss of that MPD.

Another Wartune genius…

Fair point that I didn’t think about since it’s such an insignificant number. (And for the last part, chance, which I despise) Give it a bit of thought: 200 stones per item, 8 items, 1,600 stones. That’d give you at max, 18 stones a day. (And that’s assuming you get stones on all 3 card draws and all doubles) That’s 3 months of devoted stone collection. That’s a bit far-fetched.

Flag Post

For all of you saying people buying lvl 5 gems from shop are stupid, etc: Understand one thing. Almost all of the people you see buying lvl 5 gem from shop are buying it for the POINTS, not the GEM! It’s a very fast way to rack up points, and it actually gives you something useful in return (instead of just refreshing shop for points).

Flag Post

There’s a lot of minor stuff to buy, e.g. Luck Charms, Cores, Seeds, Whips. And buying Lv 2 gems from the shop is a rip off anyway.

Flag Post

way to go off topic guys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by karrde:

Not able to confirm this, but some people have reported that the summoners were added to the 70mps in patch 1.6

That is wrong. No summoners in 1.6