Forums Wartune

[Activity] Collect Soldier's Medallions in May page 2

35 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by overgoor:

But for real, this new event sucks, why tha hell ill buy that a lot of chest only to get 15+ stats and some new runes? if the chest gives more itens, like tokens, insignia, whips.. But not, they only give a single iten…

It does if insignias as well or crypt tokens or advanced bounty quest even lvl8 luck stones. You dont have to buy all chests to get the mount there are plenty of ingame chests you can earn for free only takes a few CS chests to total the mount.

Flag Post

Comeon!! Non-Cashers cant even get the mount!

Flag Post

Wow never seen a more worthless event than this.Non-cashers can’t even get 2 pieces of cloth.

Flag Post

Alright guys, gonna be helpful for the first time…

Today is 20 May, first day of 2nd week of event, and for this week, we will have the following events you can do to get soilder meds:
Non-cashers from 20 May, Monday to 26 May, Sunday (7 days)

Kill 1 player in battleground for 1 Soldier Med.
Do 20 GA runs for 1 Soldier Med.

And of course the 80 Devo everyday from 5/13 – 6/5 for 1 Soldier Med.

Flag Post

3rd week of event, we will have the following events you can do to get soilder meds:

Non-cashers from 27 May, Monday to 2 June, Sunday (7 days)

Remain online for 2 hours for 1 Soldier Med.

And of course the 80 Devo everyday from 5/13 – 6/5 for 1 Soldier Med.

Flag Post

Somehow a Magic Pot just popped out of nowhere, we just hit 12am in server 4- Oceanic. 27/5

Why are events like this not mentioned in the first place, before it occurs?

Also included in that Magic Pot is a CHANCE to get an Evil Alpaca Card, which gives +20 to all stats.

Flag Post

^ caught me off guard too. Was getting a mine in wilds this morning and the icon up top came out of nowhere. Doesn’t help that the (?) button info is incredibly poorly translated.

http://www.wartune.com/news/wartune-news_tips-magic-pot-contents.html All possible items to be gained. Haven’t personally seen an alpaca card yet but someone I know a bit on s1 got one earlier, the description for the mount is pretty spot-on if you ask me xD I’d rather get the 999 roses.

Flag Post

In “Login Bonus” reward for this event, both VIP and non-VIP players will receive Ancient Chest x1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blackroca:

Somehow a Magic Pot just popped out of nowhere, we just hit 12am in server 4- Oceanic. 27/5

Why are events like this not mentioned in the first place, before it occurs?

Also included in that Magic Pot is a CHANCE to get an Evil Alpaca Card, which gives +20 to all stats.

And also,it is a bullshit event only for cashers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by serpeants:

In “Login Bonus” reward for this event, both VIP and non-VIP players will receive Ancient Chest x1.

VIPs will get 2 chests and non-VIP will get 1