Forums Wartune

cashers vs not cashers

30 posts

Flag Post

all cashers is very strong and all not cashers is very weak thats not tie!

Flag Post

what is the purpose of this post…?

of course casher should be stronger than non-casher

Flag Post
Originally posted by kimwong3252000:

what is the purpose of this post…?

Complaining about the imbalance of the gaming system, which of course
no one will really care about his whining, since we all
know this is how a free to play yet pay to win game works, in case,
you can’t read.

Flag Post

im a 100% free archer (not even 1 piece of clothing from event) and i had the prize fighter title in no time. i beat up on cashers and non cashers alike. Anybody that complains about this issue never learned how to grind in an RPG.

Flag Post

Just wait until patch 1.6 comes out, cashers will be able to get better clothing. This also spells a slight expansion in the abyss like gap called cashers vs non cashers.

Flag Post

that why they merge server, when gap cashers vs non cashers to high non cashers better leave server find new server and that why new server always crowded. for R2 plz make cashers vs non cashers balance dont make special cashers.

Flag Post

Games aren’t free to produce, publish, and maintain. If people didn’t pay for Wartune, there would be no Wartune. If you want a truly fair game, don’t play a free-to-play game. Go play Guild Wars 2, their cash shop offers no benefits that break the game for players who do not wish to pay beyond the $50 – $60 that the game itself costs.

Do you really think you should be able to play a game absolutely free, and be able to win against someone who has actually supported the game and themselves by paying? It’s this type of self-entitlement that makes me laugh. Why do you think you should be equal to everyone, when you’re a free-rider?

Flag Post

Non cashers aren’t exactly free riders. They makeup a nice majority of players on wartune. They login in and play the game each day, so that Wartune can keep going. If all non cashers logged off, there probably wouldn’t be as many players as there are right now. Even if non cashers are not paying money, they still deserve some benefit for grinding to whatever level they are right now and keeping the game alive. If you disagree with me, I’d like to hear your explanation.

Thank you

Flag Post

Non cashers are probably the main reason why cashers cash. It’s easier to cash against a non-casher than a fellow casher.

Flag Post
Originally posted by identityconflict:

Non cashers are probably the main reason why cashers cash. It’s easier to cash against a non-casher than a fellow casher.

How much cash would a casher cash if a casher could cash cash?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lb4lb_82:

im a 100% free archer (not even 1 piece of clothing from event) and i had the prize fighter title in no time. i beat up on cashers and non cashers alike. Anybody that complains about this issue never learned how to grind in an RPG.

Level up to 40

Flag Post
Originally posted by CrazyMunky:
Originally posted by identityconflict:

How much cash would a casher cash if a casher could cash cash?

Enough cash for a casher to cash against a non-casher, that’s what.

<— non-casher

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I know most people won’t agree but non-cashers can get balens if they devoted more time into this site. Example: do the free surveys and watch the promotion videos for kreds. Therefore, again i know most people won’t agree, this game is totally free except for vip!

Flag Post

i’m lvl 58

Flag Post

Iam a non casher from server 9. First i need to say i cant cash because i have in the RL no cash. A VIP acound would coast me 1 week food! Im not from europe so u will understaind maybe. i play this game because i love it even as non casher and when u smart u even can become stronger ten cashers. they let u leveling verry fast til u get verry weak and then they get u to become cashers and its strategic logic when u strong u dont need stronger clothings. u can gain vip rewars free in the quests, devotions, hot events or guild altar. there is nothing where u not able to become it, u need to be patient. and so what they are in the top rankings because they cash it, shit happens play this game because of fun, because u enjoy from it! soon i will reach lvl 49 and im a strong archer whit 27k and more BR. for non casher its strong and i even kik vip members more easy ^^ i just say it for u non cashers that really when u play smart and as i said and ure patient u can be great!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fay_Faerydae:

Iam a non casher from server 9. First i need to say i cant cash because i have in the RL no cash. A VIP acound would coast me 1 week food! Im not from europe so u will understaind maybe. i play this game because i love it even as non casher and when u smart u even can become stronger ten cashers. they let u leveling verry fast til u get verry weak and then they get u to become cashers and its strategic logic when u strong u dont need stronger clothings. u can gain vip rewars free in the quests, devotions, hot events or guild altar. there is nothing where u not able to become it, u need to be patient. and so what they are in the top rankings because they cash it, shit happens play this game because of fun, because u enjoy from it! soon i will reach lvl 49 and im a strong archer whit 27k and more BR. for non casher its strong and i even kik vip members more easy ^^ i just say it for u non cashers that really when u play smart and as i said and ure patient u can be great!

nc win casher only applicable at 59lv or below, higher than that is not gonna be happened

Flag Post

When I first started playing this game I was seething with rage over the staggering difference between what’s available for cashers and what’s available for non-cashers because I’m a non-casher and I thought it was unfair, but then I had an epiphany: IT’S (wait for it….) JUST A GAME! You remember what those are, right? Those fun things you play to relax or entertain yourself, not a reason to pull your hair out? Yeah, those. So why does anyone even care to begin with? What will paying to be the best in a game like this do for you in the real world besides cost you money that could’ve been better spent elsewhere? And will complaining about it change? Absolutely nothing. Not every casher is power hungry jerk whose only goal in this game is to beat weaker players into a delicious paste upon which they will later feed. And not every non-casher is whiner with nothing better to do than complain about a game they don’t want to spend money on, but want the same premium privileges as those who do. But the few who do fall into one of those categories make everyone else’s life hell and cause topics like this to pop up. It’s simple, in my opinion: if you like the game and want to and/or can afford to spend money on it then by all means do so, but don’t rub it in people’s faces that you did. If you don’t want to and/or can’t afford to and the fact that cashers have it so much better keeps you awake at night stressing over it then just stop playing. There are plenty of other games out there that don’t require you to spend ridiculous amounts of money to get ahead and stay there. And ever since I stopped giving a crap about being a non-casher or what I can’t have because of it, this game has become a lot more enjoyable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Axis813:
I sell tissue paper for a living. And ever since I stopped giving a crap about being a non-casher or what I can’t have because of it, this game has become a lot more enjoyable.

Same here, game is more fun when you care lesser, but I don’t sell tissue papers for a living.

Flag Post

I don’t sell paper for a living either but I have cut down event activities to 1-2 world bosses, 5 arena matches, guild tree. Saves a lot of time for doing more useful stuff. No altar, GB and I only visit 1 bg and do 1 kill. Rest is blitzing and joining a DT/Spire group whenever I feel like it, otherwise 1-3 x Void and 1 Spire solo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by brussier33:

Non cashers aren’t exactly free riders. They makeup a nice majority of players on wartune. They login in and play the game each day, so that Wartune can keep going. If all non cashers logged off, there probably wouldn’t be as many players as there are right now. Even if non cashers are not paying money, they still deserve some benefit for grinding to whatever level they are right now and keeping the game alive. If you disagree with me, I’d like to hear your explanation.

Thank you

Non cashers do represent a majority of players, and are necessary, I agree. They do also receive benefits for logging in daily, and remaining active. There are many events that give free clothing, mount whips, and many items that benefit those who play often without requiring them to spend a dime. In addition to that, there are also ways to earn Kreds for free, by doing surveys and other time-consuming things. Last but not least, a non-casher has a pretty good chance at beating a player who has only purchased a pair of wings, or spent only a little money on the game, if the non-casher plays daily, earns their daily rewards and sign-in bonuses, participates in Hot Events, etc.

So your point is moot. Unless you truly believe that someone who has not paid at all deserves a chance against someone who has spent quite a bit, in which case I completely disagree with you. That’s the design of the game. You were introduced to cashers ever since you started doing anything multiplayer, which for most of us, was a while ago. We are aware of how this game works, yet we continue to play. People who complain about it now are like those women who know what they’re getting involved with when they date you, yet think they can change who you are anyway. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blackroca:
I sell tissue paper for a living. And ever since I stopped giving a crap about being a non-casher or what I can’t have because of it, this game has become a lot more enjoyable.

Same here, game is more fun when you care lesser, but I don’t sell tissue papers for a living.

What is wrong with you that you insult the people you agree with?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blackroca:

Why, yes, I DO work in the exciting and fast paced world of tissue paper sales. How did you know, are you psychic?! Maybe you should take your talent out on the road instead of altering people’s posts to try and make fun of them. Maybe this is part of the reason why your posts keep getting deleted.