Forums Wartune

Different classes

7 posts

Flag Post

Its really unfair that the classes dont have the same amount of power. In my mind the archers are the strongest of the classes. Archers have a skill (double shot thingy) that gives them a HUGE advantage on wb,bg,pvp,and pretty much everything important in this game. Then the mages are 2nd. The mages are stuck with healing spells and (everyone attacks)? But they also have an advantage because the other 2 classes normally have much pdef but little mdef. Then come the knights in last. The knights usually depend on the shield to win but that shield usually sucks… i use my rain of fire attack and poof there goes the shield. And they can only hit stuff in the front row so by the time they killed my troops they are 3/4 dead. So my point in this forum is that R2 should make the classes a bit more fair or make a change class card thingy for the shop.

Flag Post

I agree Knights are the lowest so I propose that we up them a bit :)
as for the archers.. They are way OP :( wich leaves us mages in the middle.
I aslo propose that R2 makes more skills. The ones we have now are.. boring :p

Flag Post

its fine that the classes are “unfair” as they are currently typecasted to fill different roles…its not quite as “fair” that they have a forum in which they compete (WB…and wb only mind you)… the other pvp stuff is… harder to describe

if they were to change something, it should be subclasses, which i would like to see actually like to see: sword and board tank vs dual wielding dps knight, longbow debuff archer vs xbow dps archer, 2h mace healer vs staff dmg mage

and the class change card would be a gd nightmare dude.. u really dont want them messing with things like that.. number of tickets submitted (i.e. bugs) would go through the stratosphere

Flag Post

the thing is a archer with high enough defenses can take over the role of a knight.

the the stereotypical roles of a warrior can be taken over by a op archer.

Flag Post

i agree with wartotal. Archers w/ the pve gears can take over the role of a knight w/o the pve gear. None of the knights def skills is decent enough to warrant being kept. Most of the def skills should be increased in duration or decreased in CD and modded to percentage instead of exact. Knights pdef is crap when crit comes into play, same for HP.

Flag Post

Knights make a very valuable addition to a party, atleast for higher end content…atleast until people start breaking 100k br unbuffed atleast, that will probably continue…

Flag Post

yea lol, when i created my knight i knew it was end game.

but i didnt know it was THAT end game LOL ;x