Forums Wartune

Suggestions #3 page 3 (locked)

243 posts

Flag Post

May I ask how you became 60k AND LD but somehow didnt get vip 9 in the process? Thats a pretty solid way of incenting ppl to spend (read: no honor loss)… not to mention, bgs is all about risk/reward…

why should u get the pleasure of rocking a ld medallion and getting shards and events but not run the risk of losing it all if you dont spend to make it happen or be OP enough to not die (btw, how did you get ld without basically being a monster… or is it because ur now in 70 bgs that its happening?)

e: since there technically wasnt a suggestion here ill “add” this
there should be achs for keeping things in a row (road warrior for 4 straight weeks) or something that isnt necessarily br related (top class) but is still kinda hard to do…

they should also add stats for obtaining achs like +end for RW or atk for getting a wb kill or they can decide to make it exclusively for the non permanent achs (sweetheart, equest) that way people actually compete for them… but mainly i just want soemthing that says i got a last hit on all 3 wbs (monster slayer… or..slayer of beasts.. soemthign stupid like that)

and while im on the topic… itd be “even better” (actually on the fence about this.. i hate things floating above my head) if they made it so that wearing the title is what gives you the boost and not just having it in your title log.. that way u can tweak your character just a little bit more

Flag Post

R2 can you just make ur 60+ sets easier to get or a pvp set for higher lvls. You guys are pretty much making ppl quit with your insane pve set cost. Most do not even want to play after 59-64 because they do not want to spend 3-6 months grinding.

Flag Post

i pray for the day when BG is actually fun….

Flag Post

Perhaps lower the World Prosperity percentages. While many people like to level up as fast as they can, some of them, like me, prefer to level up slower and build more on our battle ratings, honor, astrals, equipment, etc. The World Prosperity, especially in Crypt, levels us up insanely fast, along with daily quests, mp runs, and everything else. It limits us to what we can do each to day to receive money, items to recycle, and crypt tokens which can be a big help.

Flag Post

Can we please have another skeleton key sale in shop, its been awhile and for those of us who werent playing yet , we’d be grateful for another one ty.

Flag Post

Change Battleground Event Quests like Anniversary Warring and Summer Warring to fight X battles.

Winning 3 battles can be impossible for some players and hard as heck for others, especially low balen users.

Make something like fight 7 battles in the battleground, instead of win 3 battles.

Folks will still have to do something for the whatevers but at least it wont be impossible.

Flag Post

Another suggestion: Stop bothering knights and archers with yes confirmations for high level matk potions.

Originally posted by hippinc:

May I ask how you became 60k AND LD but somehow didnt get vip 9 in the process? Thats a pretty solid way of incenting ppl to spend (read: no honor loss)… not to mention, bgs is all about risk/reward…

why should u get the pleasure of rocking a ld medallion and getting shards and events but not run the risk of losing it all if you dont spend to make it happen or be OP enough to not die (btw, how did you get ld without basically being a monster… or is it because ur now in 70 bgs that its happening?)

I said 60k- BR. Sorry I should have said less than 60k BR.

I am a 55k BR archer and am now level 66 so I can do key runs. I am VIP 7 but am not renewing VIP anyway. I can’t compete in most 60-69 BGs as far as keeping Lord Divine.

Why should VIP 9s only get the pleasure of enjoy BGs as a Lord Divine?

I know of non-cashers who have camped 59 long enough to get LD.

Me and those non-cashers have to stop doing BG to keep LD. It gives us a reason to quit. Giving people a reason to quit is bad business. Period.

I got my cake and I don’t get to eat it.

Flag Post

Simple, buff yourself before you go for honor. Lv70 69.3k Mage here, not VIP9 and LD. It’s a simple grind.

Enter BG, check Participants, check the other team players and see possible targets. If they good to go, then pot up a bit, and start the killing, got killed? Too bad, start again, I’m not VIP9 and I got it that way, it works. Just need to be careful.

Flag Post

Add suit lvl 65 to Arena, pwetty pweeze. Or crystaloids and legstones for 60/70/80.
Btw, how much do we change game with these suggestions, if we only get stuff China already has?

Flag Post

You have vast areas where the players cities are eg. Deathly Sands. You could add more things in them.
In the multi dungeons you could add drops like pieces of a map that could lead you to coordinates in Deathly Sands for a chest of money or maybe a insignias or crypt tokens.
But don’t make it like you need 100 map pieces for a chest. You can put a Boss on the chest guarding it or something similar.
Thanks.

Flag Post

Another BG critique. I was in bg today, fought a weaker player than me, and got like 30 honor…she likely lost 10. I ran into her later when she had Dryads…she was now stronger, and I weaker. She won, and I lost 400 honor. Not sure how much honor she got…but the difference on the downside is insane, and quite punitive. -400 vs -10. Both times, the weaker player lost. I don’t play games that are punitive. Why would I? Get rid of Dryads. Tighten up the groups…and do it by BR instead of level. I’ve been in bg with someone with br 31k higher than me….again punitive. People level camp, but nobody would br camp. Please make it fun, until then, I will abstain.

Flag Post

I would like to see the battle ground honor system reworked. Its a simple solution that will fix a lot of the complaining. Add the dryad bonus to a persons battle rating. That way when you hit a guy with 8 dryads stacked and lose because he truly is stronger than you at that point. You don’t lose so much honor. At the same time if you beat someone with half the battle rating you have you should gain less honor. If honor gain and loss were leveled out alot more people would play in battleground and it would be a lot more fun.

Flag Post

Medallions need to last longer, especially given the cost. Why not make them all a month, or maybe three weeks minimum. Non GB guilds have a harder time banking insignia, which makes it harder for them too.

Flag Post

A lot of you have suggested that they sort BGs by BR. Please explain how they can do that?
It wold be difficult to implement because BR constantly fluctuates everyday, from buffs,
changing astrals, and of course from changing equipment. Having BGs by BR would be easy
to abuse, as mentioned one could lower their BR by taking their stuff off and put it back on
to have easy fights. What someone suggested was that they should not allow people to use
their astrals or equipment in BG.

To that I say: Are you f*cking kidding me? You want that our hard earned gear and astrals can’t
be used in one of the best and toughest area of the game? That’s not a solution. Believe me, I
think a BG without dryads and close BR ranges would be fun. However, there is no clear way that
anyone has suggested they accomplish this task. I lose roughly 2K honor per week, thanks to
dryad bombers, but I gain much more than I lose over time as my rank gets higher.

To be honest, a BG with everyone having similar BR would be terrible for honor farming. The
reason why people camp is so that they can have an easy time crushing opponents far weaker.
It would be difficult to get kill streaks if everyone is a match for you. I would actually like to
suggest something else.

This has already become TL;DR but please read this: Give players that have been killed 3+ times invulnerability from attack until they get a cart If they get a kill, the buff is gone. I hate seeing players get mauled taking just one step out of spawn area. This would at least let them cart and get some shards, rather than hate on the honor farmers.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

(Max amount of BR you’ve ever gotten / 1000 + Level) / 2

(48,000 / 1000 + 63) / 2 = 55.5 points

Rooms for points:
30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-…
30-44, 45-54, 55-64, 65-74, 75-…

IMHO

Flag Post

Probably a bg matching by title would be the best thing. There won’t be great honor losses and actually everyone will get a profit even if has only 2 kills per bg. And agree that everyone would get them, mostly because the dryads. The only problem here would be that LD-s would lose their title in every bg event..

Edit. Actually this would even force the people to level up more and camp on higher levels. Which would be better to the overall gameplay – it will bring new good people in high lvl dunjeons and prevent scaring of the low lvl newbies.
When there are lvl 39 with br as the average for lvl 55, lvl 49 with higher than the average for lvl 59-60, who stays there for months – there is something really wrong.

Flag Post

Originally posted by kingasofnow:
What someone suggested was that they should not allow people to use
their astrals or equipment in BG.
To that I say: Are you f*cking kidding me? You want that our hard earned gear and astrals can’t
be used in one of the best and toughest area of the game?
use equip

I think you misunderstand me there, i was just saying that you cannot edit equipement inside BG not get rid of it for BG. If someone removes its stuff before entering, he won’t be able to equip or use potions when in BG.

Flag Post

@bluke: the reasoning behind the huge difference in H loss is that it would normally take the lower person a couple deaths before they beat the higher person, ofc that doesnt necessarily play out when someone who got buffed from dying to some1 else hits you but the logic is sound (punishment might be a bit overboard though… more incentive to run away faster)

ranking by br would have a huge level gap in it and quite a bit of honor loss most likely, ranking by br and lvl would have a huge honor loss, ranking by lvl (as it is currently) is basically a giant smosh of random… which is basically fair and equal… cause u have no idea how buttbanged ur gonna be

and it should be noted for those of you that dont know… honor loss is based on honor not rank… u can still lose 400 honor within the crusader rank and above if the gap is large enough (sorting by honor would probably leave a bunch of empty bgs)

Flag Post

One thing I’d like to see is a rating for luck based stats like crit and block that gives a better idea of how often the skill should hit. It’s hard to tell how the number that contributes to overall BR translates to the performance of the skill. I’ve gotten my crit stat as high as 4980 and seen it hardly work at all, then dropped it down to 4309 and watched it hit with almost every attack (test done in world boss, where the crit rate is high most of the time). Block has given me similar headaches. My block stat is at 2705 and its function is quite unpredictable. In PvP arena and battle grounds, there are some fights where it never triggers and other fights where I block every hit. I can’t even tell if block is broken, since I’m yet to find any reliable listing of how often it should work based on the stat.

Flag Post

One of the most blatant things that I see about guilds overall is when people talk about competitiveness between them. But the game mechanics of Wartunes basically entices the players to reduce the competitiveness by joining in the top guild since it is in those top guilds that they get more GB wins and extremely high end of week rewards. Why does only the top 3 guilds get Mount Training Whips? the lower 5 already get smaller amounts of Soul crystals, so why cant they get smaller amounts of Mount Training whips too?

Also, some players on here make threads to tell people that they should spread out among the top 8 guilds to increase competitveness. First, would you guys who are suggesting this leave your guild if it was in the top 3? Second, how many people in the top 3 guilds in your server would do the same? Cause I’m pretty sure the majority of the top 3 guilds in my server won’t.

Flag Post

On server 4, the #3 guild is always against the #1 guild every week round 1 except for the occasional week they get to go against #2 and still never get 3rd prize

Flag Post
Originally posted by longstoper:

On server 4, the #3 guild is always against the #1 guild every week round 1 except for the occasional week they get to go against #2 and still never get 3rd prize

3rd in what? – level or strenght?

Flag Post

double talent tree will be good also..but i hope it can obtain free or via vouchers

Flag Post

would love to see more dungeons available per level…mpd’s and solo. I love trying new dungeons, and given that we will be limited to one attempt for mpd, it would be nice if we could choose between two or three….then you could add a 60 level dungeon with a summoner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!