Forums Wartune

Suggestions #3 (locked)

243 posts

Flag Post

All the suggestions from the previous thread have been sent in to R2, so making a new one to keep it organised. There are two of us now working on it, so thanks for all the effort, and know that the suggestions are making it to the team! Old thread

All Suggestions from this point forward will be sent to the developers every Sunday.

Flag Post

Battleground is becoming a no-go zone because of the honour loss. Can this loss be made more reasonable. Currently if I win I get +35 honour, while if I lose my honour is reduced by around 350. This is insane. I suggest gains and losses to honour are equalised.

Flag Post

But if its equalised, you are no longer forced to buy balens to be the best;-P

Flag Post

But i agree, the lose too much, i barely fight in bg anymore after i got crusader rank due to the insane lose of hnr. i fight n win i get 35. when i lost i lose like 350-112.

Flag Post

Well, apart from fixing lag (yes I read the guide, and dit what’s in it, have the newest firefox, cleared chache, have a modern pc, smooth internet connection…) and stop the popping up of the ennoying spirit convenant add when you want to complete bounty’s everyday (if people want it they will buy it and otherwise it just gets on peoples nerves when it constantly pops up they could:

- Improve music (but that’s fine since there are a lot of epical music playlist on youtube)
- Make the game-events a little less about balens and a little more about fun again (I am a casher but I’ve seen players quit because of it and I sincerely disapprove of the ‘spend balen’-buttons/quests)
- Reset glorycrystals to 1:1 ratio (I didn’t wager with 2:1 and won’t be doing it as long as this is the rate, last time I did)
- Soften honourloss when you get in arena’s.
- Give knights just a little more power since they are atm underpowered compared to archers/ mages (but I think R2 won’t never do that since they think they would lose balens on it: that or they are a bit lazy)
- Give the possibility to have all the runes in stead of just 2 which you can’t even choose.
- Clean duel arena on our server (s3 Europe) so that we actually see our rank and get rewarded for it. (It hasn’t been cleaned since they wiped the server since the new rune system and moved everyone back to autaric plains )
- Make match fixing in tanks more decent since it is a big troll atm when you have a team of 4 maulers that matches against 4 nightwolves…
- Stop the ennoying bug in arena where it freezes up and next time you see you’ve either won or lost.

But most of all…

-Make us have more fun again since otherwise a lot of us will quit and move with our VIP/ non VIP status to another game who actually can deliver that.

High Sincerely,

NightElf811 (lvl 63 knight with 41k BR)

Flag Post

You forgot they need to downgrade the crystalloid cost for the pve sets on 60-70 sets. That 1 thing is a major game killer for players that reach that far.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AquaX2000:

You forgot they need to downgrade the crystalloid cost for the pve sets on 60-70 sets. That 1 thing is a major game killer for players that reach that far.

in my server, players are prepared to spend for the 60 pve set. although i find 600 loids for almost 100$ isnt worth it lol. maybe 60-80 would be a more reasonable pricing.

hopefully it can be rectified before the next sale ;x

Flag Post

Please give us some actual VIP quests!! Completely misleading! Devotion does not count at all!

Please remove most of the system messages. It’s constant spam. I don’t care about so-and-so getting 500k on the wheel 3 times in a row… I don’t care about everyone getting whips in guild blessing… I don’t care about who gets a level 3 gem… I don’t care about the constant constant system messages that spam everything!
And I do not want to see people energizing my crops all the time

Flag Post
Originally posted by epic_tome:

Currently if I win I get +35 honour, while if I lose my honour is reduced by around 350p>

Honour gained and lost is increased/decreased accordingly to the difference in rank between yourself and the person you are fighting.
(I don’t know what the exact numbers are, but to my current belief the honor your killer gets comes directly from your honor, 1:1)
Killing 10 privates, and then losing to that private who you’ve just now buffed to 190% stats, should indeed do more harm to a Crusader’s title than the good it would have done. I think that makes sense. It’s a defense for the little guys when it gets coupled with the Dryad’s Blessing.
If you want to make a little guy tough as nails so he can come and take a nice blow at your honor, by all means, pick on ‘em.
Just for entertainment, I often change my title to Champion to see who clicks me. It’s amazing how many more fights I end up in.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moneigh:
Originally posted by epic_tome:

Currently if I win I get +35 honour, while if I lose my honour is reduced by around 350p>

Honour gained and lost is increased/decreased accordingly to the difference in rank between yourself and the person you are fighting.
(I don’t know what the exact numbers are, but to my current belief the honor your killer gets comes directly from your honor, 1:1)

Killing 10 privates, and then losing to that private who you’ve just now buffed to 190% stats, should indeed do more harm to a Crusader’s title than the good it would have done. I think that makes sense. It’s a defense for the little guys when it gets coupled with the Dryad’s Blessing.
If you want to make a little guy tough as nails so he can come and take a nice blow at your honor, by all means, pick on ‘em.
Just for entertainment, I often change my title to Champion to see who clicks me. It’s amazing how many more fights I end up in.

I agree with you, moneigh.
Yes, i had BG that made me lost 1k+ honor due to 3 dryad bombs, but you can make up the loss from GBs, other BGs etc…
The fact is, the game system is built in order to be fair with all the players (weak or strong).
Assuming u are a crusader, if you want to avoid the honor loss, there are some ways u can do that:
- if u are low in hp, attack someone with crusader mount and let he him. That way u can restore your life and 99% chances that you will loss just 10 honor points
- attack the npcs when the BG starts, so ull have points to restore life in when needed.
- check br of opponents before the battle starts; so u can map the ones u can deal easly, the ones u have to take care (close BR) and the ones that are probably over crusader (the ones u attack when u’re low in hp, in order to restore hp with minimal honor loss)
- If you notice someone who seems to be acumulating dryads, keep monitoring the number of kills he have. (if it grows, then it means he won a battle; thus the dryad is gone)
- keep in mind the ones in killing sprees. They surely don’t have dryads, so if their br is something u can deal with, go after them.

Of course, even taking care in all aspects, u may still have a honor loss sometime. However following these points helps me to avoid a huge loss in 90% of cases.

Flag Post

For the next Class War, please put crystalloid (lv.4 till lv.6) packs on glory shop..

Well, it’s just my opinion.
Collecting all those loids really takes forever.

Flag Post

i agree

Originally posted by hopefulkids:

For the next Class War, please put crystalloid (lv.4 till lv.6) packs on glory shop..

+1

Flag Post

maybe get an all-time ranking list for pvp points…
it might motivate people with LD doing proper BG’s again instead of killing twice for quest and just cart the rest.

Flag Post

We dont need LD doing BG just for kill, leave them out, we need honnor too.

Flag Post

I’m sure it has been written already in one of the previous threads but I hope they’ll seriously do something about it. I’m talking about VIP tokens for non cashers. They’re useless at the moment. A non casher can amass huge amounts of tokens and see them rot in the Guild Vault because there’s no way to use them at all. I haven’t seen a VIP trial ticket in months, and no, sorry but a 150+ VIP token stash is not enough to persuade me into buying the VIP membership, so while looking for a solution I came up with some ideas:

1) make them VIP exclusive, so make sure that only VIP members can find them in loot and card draws. Replace them with other prizes (eg: gold, daru) for non cashers. Easy-peasy!;
2) sell 1h VIP trial membership in the Glory Shop, but please (please!) make it affordable to almost everyone who takes part in Class Wars. Don’t sell it for 2000 Glory Points. You don’t want players to think you’re making fun of them, do you? Only cashers would be able to buy it with that price and they don’t need it anyway;
3) take the 26-days Check-in prizes and swap the Daru pearls (we get the same amount of daru daily through devotion) with a 1h VIP trial membership.

Honestly, I really don’t know if the R2Games Staff takes these threads in consideration, but maybe it’s worth the try. It’s a small thing but many would benefit from it:

1) non cashers would be able to spin the VIP Wheel at least once per month, getting rid of unused tokens and earning nice prizes too;
2) nice prizes for non cashers would make them more competitive, thus making the game less boring for cashers (many “heavy” ones quit because they are overpowered and find the game to lack competitiveness);
3) everyone would recognise that R2Games actually cares about players (wheter they cash or not), takes in consideration their needs, issues and ideas and gets down to work whenever it’s possible to make everyone happy.

Thanks in advance,
Giordano88 – Server 3 – Europe

Flag Post
Originally posted by Giordano88:

I’m sure it has been written already in one of the previous threads but I hope they’ll seriously do something about it. I’m talking about VIP tokens for non cashers. They’re useless at the moment. A non casher can amass huge amounts of tokens and see them rot in the Guild Vault because there’s no way to use them at all. I haven’t seen a VIP trial ticket in months, and no, sorry but a 150+ VIP token stash is not enough to persuade me into buying the VIP membership, so while looking for a solution I came up with some ideas:

1) make them VIP exclusive, so make sure that only VIP members can find them in loot and card draws. Replace them with other prizes (eg: gold, daru) for non cashers. Easy-peasy!;
2) sell 1h VIP trial membership in the Glory Shop, but please (please!) make it affordable to almost everyone who takes part in Class Wars. Don’t sell it for 2000 Glory Points. You don’t want players to think you’re making fun of them, do you? Only cashers would be able to buy it with that price and they don’t need it anyway;
3) take the 26-days Check-in prizes and swap the Daru pearls (we get the same amount of daru daily through devotion) with a 1h VIP trial membership.

Honestly, I really don’t know if the R2Games Staff takes these threads in consideration, but maybe it’s worth the try. It’s a small thing but many would benefit from it:

1) non cashers would be able to spin the VIP Wheel at least once per month, getting rid of unused tokens and earning nice prizes too;
2) nice prizes for non cashers would make them more competitive, thus making the game less boring for cashers (many “heavy” ones quit because they are overpowered and find the game to lack competitiveness);
3) everyone would recognise that R2Games actually cares about players (wheter they cash or not), takes in consideration their needs, issues and ideas and gets down to work whenever it’s possible to make everyone happy.

Thanks in advance,

personally, it will make what r2games name the vip wheel as vip only lol.

so highly unlikely for them to do that.

Flag Post

Yeah, you really aren’t missing much with the VIP wheel…. Just save the tokens until there’s a trial or delete them all. Easy

Flag Post
Originally posted by wartotal:
Originally posted by Giordano88:

Thanks in advance,

personally, it will make what r2games name the vip wheel as vip only lol.

so highly unlikely for them to do that.

That’s why I wrote option number 1: make VIP tokens VIP exclusive. If the VIP Wheel is for VIP members only, VIP tokens should be too and non VIP should NOT find them around. Just ideas though. :)

Flag Post

personally i feel its sorta like a pulling factor to make non vips become vips.

cause u get free 10 vip coins daily, u can think of it as free 3.5m gold per month which is quite immense at the lower levels and still a sizable sum at the upper levels.

Flag Post

I figure most of this has been suggested before. In fact, I would be rather surprised if any of this hasn’t, but here we go anyway…

Chat Ignore
A true and proper ignore function that goes across chat channels. Totally prevents you from seeing the ignored individual.

System Free Option
A settings option to hide system and info messages in certain channels. Necessary notifications, such as server shutdowns, could be made to bypass this.

Battlegrounds by Battle Rating
Perhaps it would make a more even battleground experience. Something similar could be done with tanks eventually, once some sort of rating system was determined.

Option for Expanded Assistant Guild Master Powers
I would like to allow certain functions that are GM only to be open to my Assistants without having to transfer leadership back and forth. For example- Summoning the Guild Tree and Recruit Link usage. Other GMs might like other options as well.

Customized Guild Ranks/titles
Just being able to change them from the current names, to go along with the flavor of the guild.

Gold storage
The ability to change gold to a stored item. So that it could be safely stored for large purchases / personal use. This would be especially useful for high end enchanting. Whether it could be made into an item that could be kept in inventory, given a space in a guild vault, or stored in some sort of bank function. Perhaps even with a small percentage fee to discourage whatever potential abuse this might open.

Flag Post

I notice people talking about the VIP token thing a lot, if R2Games changed anything the easiest thing they could do would be to jack the selling price of VIP tokens up a lot, at least to 1-2k. The gold could be used for something constructive, a VIP member isn’t going to sell his tokens because they are way more useful being used, and for non-VIPs it could be a decent share of cash for something like guild expenditures or astrals. I mean i appreciate extra cash anytime not sure how many VIP tokens anyone else has, but I have about fifty and that is okay money 50-100k for the sell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hopefulkids:

well tahats a good idea.agree

Flag Post
Originally posted by AquaX2000:

maybe increase the drop rate instead of decreasing crystaloids? it will be unfair for those players spend 1200crystaloids for lvl 60..loids drop rate now is bad.normally got 3loids per run in md

Flag Post

the tank icon should change depend on equiped tank

Flag Post

I have a very simple solution to ease some lag we face during the wb we have bracketed bg’s where only a certain number of ppl are allowed to join in that particular bg .
What I propose is to do the same in wb as the lag caused by hundreds of sprites for thise with a slower connection or computer is trul unbearable. at 61+k br i lag so hard that a 40k hits for more runs/gold/daru/percentage than ppl like me can i used to hit 1 percent + all the time now lucky to get .8 if i get that as this is a rich get richer and poor get poorer situation atm and please for the love of god lol put bg brackets bk to the way they were while it is fun as a 63 to land in a 50s bg it isnt fair to those players even if they pot and scroll they have 0 chance of getting their kill qwests and lose mass amounts of honour and many have stopped bg just for this reason they no longer can compete in bg nemore

ty