Forums Wartune

Merge

15 posts

Flag Post

Kong S9-Europe needs a merge with S3-Europe since alot of people quit the server or the game.

Flag Post

hey kraash, just a personal opinion though.

if our server ever merges, we need to do so with a server which is around our server age.

its not really beneficial for us to get knocked around just cause we merged with a server which have been around for much longer

Flag Post

since theres only 2 Europe time-zone servers, theres no other choice and i guess S9 is not older then S3 maybe its the other way.

Flag Post

Why should S3 be younger than S9?
S3 isn’t much older than S9. a merge shouldn’t change much.

Flag Post

the merge will change everithing starting from more ppl on the server , new guilds etc.. now on the server you can barely find someone to do your spire/mp/tok atempts.. and about arena.. pff i won`t go there. Description about the server in one word is : “boring”.

Flag Post

i don’t really understand you to be honest, i’m playing on S9 too and i’ve got no problem at all finding people for spire/ToK/MpD or arena, world boss dies in roughly 15 minutes and there’s always plenty of participants there.
I really don’t find it to be dying or in need of a merge.

Flag Post

you must be low lvl then, the server has more ppl who quit then ppl who plays. S9 needs a merge.

Flag Post

well, got difficulty finding a good party to clear tok hard 4-5 boss

usually gotta be happy with 2-3 recently

maybe a merge might be good in the long run i guess

Flag Post

i play at s3 europe. i would love a merge to have more people play with us. but s9 must feel a bit off cause we have a great advantage. anyway i would love to see more people who share the same passion for this game and are here after all those months. bring it on!

Flag Post

Thats the spirit guys, lets hope the staff see this topic and take some attitude.

Flag Post

S3 here (not that active lately, cashed a bit). Since I don’t hunt for any rankings, nothing against it :D Actually, maybe more chatty high level guys join my guild, not just silent noobies who go off after a week. If nothing else, mp dungeons and tok/spire will start sooner and go more often. :P Although I can probably say goodbye to 100k rewards from arena duels XD

Flag Post

S7 needs a merge (again). I wait for days at a time to do a DT NM key run, and there are few people who are level 65, and fewer willing to help a 55k br knight reach the summoner.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maldrete:

S7 needs a merge (again). I wait for days at a time to do a DT NM key run, and there are few people who are level 65, and fewer willing to help a 55k br knight reach the summoner.

what server are you on there are plenty of ppl willing to help just have to be on at the right times

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snowman25:

Why should S3 be younger than S9?
S3 isn’t much older than S9. a merge shouldn’t change much.

There’s an extreme difference in individual player’s power and guild power because there are many more high cashers on S3.

Flag Post

Maldrete, I disagree that server 7 needs another merge currently. There are dt nm runs but like jestingjester2 says, you have be there at the right times. My advice is for you to find a group and schedule a run at a time when all members can be online. Then ask a few higher brs to get you to the summoner after they’ve done their own runs. That’s what I do anyway.