Forums Wartune

Class Wars Archers Onimad Lost On Purpose!! page 2

54 posts

Flag Post

I started this to ASK something to CHANGE in order to AVOID FIXED results! Not to complain or ask any refund…

Proposal 1) NOT allow players top 100 to wager! (Lose money , I know) (But give them MORE CRYSTALS for top 100)

Proposal 2) Allow to guess top 1 from all 3 classes.

Flag Post

Maybe make their equipment and astrals fixed after Class wars start? That way they can’t unequip it, and I doubt they would willingly go 20k BR below through all Class wars. Also, they can make one move without attacking (autoattack). If they don’t press anything on their second turn, their character goes into afk mode. If they stop afk mode after one attack and still go without pressing any attack, character goes into afk mode on second turn again, this time player can’t stop afk mode.
Maybe something like that? Idk. I know it can’t help too much, but still might help a bit. :D

I know this is gambling, and I didn’t gamble. Still, IMHO, there is a huge difference between losing wager because player didn’t show up or accidentally pressed wrong attack and lost by a little and player who purposely lost his battle. I bet his friends/guildies didn’t bet on him, and that was kinda rigged in their favor.

Flag Post

He’s probably an R2 employee who did it on purpose, because the majority of players will bid on the player with the higher BR, it’s common sense. R2 rigs the VIP wheel, rigs the guild wheel, rigs everything in this game. Why would you expect CW bets to be fair?

Flag Post

LOOOOOOOOL

Flag Post
Originally posted by HowDoUPlay:

R2 rigs the VIP wheel, rigs the guild wheel, rigs everything in this game. Why would you expect CW bets to be fair?

seconded

Flag Post
Originally posted by vyvynet:

Maybe make their equipment and astrals fixed after Class wars start? That way they can’t unequip it, and I doubt they would willingly go 20k BR below through all Class wars. Also, they can make one move without attacking (autoattack). If they don’t press anything on their second turn, their character goes into afk mode. If they stop afk mode after one attack and still go without pressing any attack, character goes into afk mode on second turn again, this time player can’t stop afk mode.
Maybe something like that? Idk. I know it can’t help too much, but still might help a bit. :D

I know this is gambling, and I didn’t gamble. Still, IMHO, there is a huge difference between losing wager because player didn’t show up or accidentally pressed wrong attack and lost by a little and player who purposely lost his battle. I bet his friends/guildies didn’t bet on him, and that was kinda rigged in their favor.

This is probably the best response in the thread, and yes losing cause someone decided to fix the match is not the way bets or wagers or whatever work. You don’t go to bet on a horse race and expect the person you bet on to stop for a smoke before crossing the finish line, you expect that person to defend their chances and fight fairly.

We’re not talking of some random low level that lost a fight on purpose so that he could make it into the finals, this is one of the people that people used money to bet on. As for the “omfg i was too tired to show up” thing that’s not the issue here, they chose not to show up, but when you do show up and decide to cheat everyone then that’s a big NO-NO. Sadly nothing will ever happen to change such behavior and all that is left past this incident are words on the internet. :(

Flag Post

throwing away matches in cw is inevitable w/e u would do, if for ex onimad or anyone else would have just skipped the last fight the result would have been the same, auto hitting or with arrows only and etc etc, result WOULD HAVE BEEN THE SAME! Stop complaining for loosing your wagers, first of all wagers shouldnt be for sure, yes go bet on that and win. Honestly this thread is so stupid to even read that i am lmao for like 10 min. Next time if u bet, be sure u can have a 101% chance for that bet to actually fail, even on zebq or anyone else. Good job for onimad to actually give everyone a wake up call.!

Flag Post

Okies, NOBODY would be mad if he lost because he didn’t show up/got disconnected/got unlucky/screwed up his moves. It happens and everyone knows that there is a risk of losing. People here are mad because he lost on purpose, and his friends probably bet on him losing, and that is cheating (inside infos in betting are cheating, afaik).

If R2 does nothing to prevent this, I EXPECT very odd results IF top guys see nothing has been done to prevent this behavior and then contact each other. I also expect that their friends will be the only ones who will win wagers. I also expect less people gambling now, and almost 0 people gambling if odd results show up in next CW.

I get that noone can punish Oni because he didn’t break any rules, but R2 can modify CW according to my post (or any other with better suggestions). Also, I’d add one more rule: if person on who you bet didn’t show up, your wager isn’t valid and your balens are returned. But I guess that one won’t happen, since they get nice coins from it too. :P

Flag Post

We already have ‘odd’ results for non-archers (Assuming that a ‘normal’ result is that high BR = win) – Good luck getting even 1 of the top 3 for mages, and I guess knights- so I highly doubt irregularity is going to dissuade anyone betting any more than it already has. Your attempts at fearmongering is baseless.

Archers have a ridiculously high correlation between BR and placement compared to both knights and mages (an issue of the time limit and win conditions) which already places them at an advantage over other classes when it comes to wagers. Whilst this is a separate issue, it seems a bit audacious that archers are complaining about any ‘unfairness’ about the betting in CW system when the deck is already stacked for you, especially when no rules were broken or exploits were used.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xelsius:

Archers have a ridiculously high correlation between BR and placement compared to both knights and mages (an issue of the time limit and win conditions) which already places them at an advantage over other classes when it comes to wagers.

Have you paid ANY attention to the winners of the past few CWs??? You must be talking about a different timezone, because you couldn’t be more ignorant.

Flag Post

How can zebq lose for onimad? zebq 150k br by now

Flag Post
Originally posted by jeffextreme:

Have you paid ANY attention to the winners of the past few CWs??? You must be talking about a different timezone, because you couldn’t be more ignorant.

Actually, I have. We can revisit this with statistical evidence once the list of the final placement and rankings are published again.

Flag Post

Yea, there’s a huge difference between to not showing at all on cw and to lose on purpose. And greenfirefly, examples you mentioned are coincidence, what this dude did wasn’t.

Fact of the matter is that what he did was low and shouldn’t be acceptable and there for some sort of punishment would be needed so this kind of action would not happen again.

I’m deeply sorry for u guys who lost their bets because of this. I hope you get some sort of compensation, in this case u should, imo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jocce7:

Yea, there’s a huge difference between to not showing at all on cw and to lose on purpose. And greenfirefly, examples you mentioned are coincidence, what this dude did wasn’t.

Fact of the matter is that what he did was low and shouldn’t be acceptable and there for some sort of punishment would be needed so this kind of action would not happen again.

I’m deeply sorry for u guys who lost their bets because of this. I hope you get some sort of compensation, in this case u should, imo.

Dude i lost on purpose too on both prelimiars and finals a couple of time (pros of losing were better than cons), it’s up to each player decide what to do on each pvp.

Flag Post

Love Archers whining about wagers, which are the easiest ones to predict (if no one cheats!)

Costed 5000 Balens to wager…

Spend those 50 bucks on Lottery next time.

Flag Post

I didn’t start this topic to whine! I repeat! I opened it to show that a 120k archer removed gear on 10th match and dropped to 81k to lose so he made sure, that NO ONE wins the bets cause he propably lost his wager!! And it’s Onimad! Not any random Archer, he was getting 2ns place on all CW.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xelsius:
Originally posted by jeffextreme:

Actually, I have. We can revisit this with statistical evidence once the list of the final placement and rankings are published again.

Yeah, no. Kights are the best based on BR, followed by mages, then archers.

Your statistical evidence cannot overcome the fact that archers have more variables than all others. Those variables being 1. Who you fight and when (all classes have this) and 2. What runes people utilizes (all classes have this) and 3. Crit rate (only archers have this).

Flag Post

o.O archers and knights are the easiest to predict. mages? u kidding? ninja healing every match… you must be insane son…

Flag Post

@loki. bring a mage that won wager in european cw and i give him my account. go somewhere else to troll. speaking of archers being the hardest to predict. u either not top 100 or troll or just on drugs

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dante1776:

@loki. bring a mage that won wager in european cw and i give him my account. go somewhere else to troll. speaking of archers being the hardest to predict. u either not top 100 or troll or just on drugs

I’m Bhel on Kong-2.

So, no. I think I know about archers pretty well.

Let me give you a run down.

Knight with the highest BR has won every single CW. Raekwon on K-2 all but 1 when Sinner was still playing and had BR over Raek (RIP Sinner).

Mage with the highest BR has won most CW. Jeffhawk this last time, SinWell two times before that. The only time the highest BR mage didn’t win? When Paulson used good tactics to purge their sun towards the end of battles. It was an anomally.

Now, archer CW? It’s been a different winner every single time. The highest Br has not always won (2 CW from now all 3 winners were far from top archers). This last time was the first time the highest BR actually won, OAceO. Even then, #2 and 3 spots were not because of who you fight at the end. I ended up fighting OAceO twice and got pushed to 6th. Archers below me in BR took top spots. I have also lost to people that I should kill because of crit failures (went one battle with the only thing critting being MS).

There are too many variables with archers when crit can fall between almost 0% and 100% crit in battles.

So, no, you are wrong.

Flag Post

not sure you are even serious or not… Knights > Archer > Mages in terms of BR matter in CW… so hard to take you seriously…

play around with mage heal in CW and u will see what’s unpredictable.

And back to the main topic: So what Onimad lost? ARGH ARGH! Put him on the plank. Make him jump out while we poke him with mean sticks of words built in the anger forge. Crap happens. Get over it. Lost the bet? Boo-Boo, it’s a gamble, he made you all lose the gamble? Too bad, suck it up and try again later.

Or…. OOOOR!…. just don’t bet wagers at all, seems to work brilliantly.

There, some food for the brains. Think about it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WeezyPT:

not sure you are even serious or not… Knights > Archer > Mages in terms of BR matter in CW… so hard to take you seriously…

Don’t know what to tell you and kinda thinking you might not have all the info to make that call. I’ve provided examples from our CW that say otherwise. All you keep doing is saying “not true”. I’m also a top 10 archer. Each of our CW have been completely different and only once did the highest BR win (heck, I’ve placed higher than people with higher BRs than me every single time as well; example: elitank and Spare placed lower than me in August and a fellow archer who was below me placed higher than I did).

So, I’m not sure there’s any way to change your mind. Hope you figure out your issues, but, please, don’t go thinking that because you’re having a problem with something that it’s the “most difficult” one out there.

Ciao.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Loki_d20:

Don’t know what to tell you and kinda thinking you might not have all the info to make that call. I’ve provided examples from our CW that say otherwise. All you keep doing is saying “not true”. I’m also a top 10 archer. Each of our CW have been completely different and only once did the highest BR win (heck, I’ve placed higher than people with higher BRs than me every single time as well; example: elitank and Spare placed lower than me in August and a fellow archer who was below me placed higher than I did).

So, I’m not sure there’s any way to change your mind. Hope you figure out your issues, but, please, don’t go thinking that because you’re having a problem with something that it’s the “most difficult” one out there.

Ciao.

Server 3 there, archer is always the same, zebq onimad and coker or red as 3rd, knight always r4ge 1st (he lost only 1 time), 2nd and 3rd was a bit random, think now on will be easier to guess since 2 started to cash harder than all other, mage is too random, think we had 3 different winner so far and 2nd and 3rd is nearly always different.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MattiaBava:
Originally posted by Loki_d20:

Ciao.

Server 3 there, archer is always the same, zebq onimad and coker or red as 3rd, knight always r4ge 1st (he lost only 1 time), 2nd and 3rd was a bit random, think now on will be easier to guess since 2 started to cash harder than all other, mage is too random, think we had 3 different winner so far and 2nd and 3rd is nearly always different.

Question: what level are these players?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jacksonas:

I didn’t start this topic to whine! I repeat! I opened it to show that a 120k archer removed gear on 10th match and dropped to 81k to lose so he made sure, that NO ONE wins the bets cause he propably lost his wager!! And it’s Onimad! Not any random Archer, he was getting 2ns place on all CW.

As much as I feel sorry for the players who placed wagers on Onimad, a player losing on purpose isnt something r2 should be responsible for. It only shows Onimad’s lack of character. But i guess this is why in RL athletes aren’t allowed to gamble in the sport they’re competing in. Maybe remove all players who qualify for finals out of the wager system.