Forums Wartune

Sylph upgrade?

20 posts

Flag Post

Does anyone know whether common sylphs can be upgraded to rare or higher? Some people have said sylphs automatically turn a different rarity after enough sylph sepulcrums are used but I’ve yet to see an instance.

Flag Post

Not in the current patch as far as I know. The screenshots I’ve seen in china seem to show a lot more sylph functionality we don’t have yet though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HaoW8888:

Does anyone know whether common sylphs can be upgraded to rare or higher? Some people have said sylphs automatically turn a different rarity after enough sylph sepulcrums are used but I’ve yet to see an instance.

U can get rare sylph (iris and pan) by exchanging 60 essence, they are rare so don’t expect to get it easly, i know 5 or 6 player that got blue(=rare) so far, i got a green (=uncommon) iris though. So yeah if u want a rare sylph go farm essence.

Flag Post

U can get rare sylph (iris and pan) by exchanging 60 essence, they are rare so don’t expect to get it easly, i know 5 or 6 player that got blue(=rare) so far, i got a green (=uncommon) iris though. So yeah if u want a rare sylph go farm essence.

So if i understand what you are saying, u have a chance for uncommon and rare to drop through exchange…even though it says it drops only common? Also, does anyone know if farming essence u can get uncommon or rare drops?

Flag Post

Yes, you can. Someone on S2 got a blue Pan to drop the other night, think it was straight out. It’s very rare, though.

The greens are not too terribly bad to farm up. Know someone got one after 16 exchanges. I got a green one after about 12. But then I know of someone who has exchanged about 40 times and still hasn’t gotten a green to drop.

Flag Post

you cannot get uncommon or rare sylphs yet. They may only be obtained through events. Anyone that has a rare or uncommon iris or pan sylph obtained it through event.

Flag Post

Yes u can get uncommon or rare from the sylph exchange, i only exchanged 180 and got an uncommon iris

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoeyB97:

you cannot get uncommon or rare sylphs yet. They may only be obtained through events. Anyone that has a rare or uncommon iris or pan sylph obtained it through event.

Pls dont use false information , ty .

U can get green and blue iris/pan just by getting a drop or by trading in 60 essences .

Flag Post

To the best of my knowledge, you can only drop common iris from fights in the Atoll, but you can obtain an uncommon or a rare by collecting 60 essence and trade them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AtaZ:

To the best of my knowledge, you can only drop common iris from fights in the Atoll, but you can obtain an uncommon or a rare by collecting 60 essence and trade them.

Nah , 2 ppl in my guild got it as a drop just like u get a white drop now and then and i still hate them for it cuz they make me farm those silly pets now .

Flag Post

Will be nice u put sylphs in shop, Will be nice u proceed with next patchs, will be nice to blitz atoll or afk or skip these annoyng combats

Flag Post

i’ve been farming between 5 and 10 sylphs a day (by the way you can’t sacrifice more than 10 sylphs a day) since the release of 2.1 and i’ve never ever dropped anything else than common sylphs from fights. Maybe i’m really unlucky or you’ve been trolled.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AtaZ:

i’ve been farming between 5 and 10 sylphs a day (by the way you can’t sacrifice more than 10 sylphs a day) since the release of 2.1 and i’ve never ever dropped anything else than common sylphs from fights. Maybe i’m really unlucky or you’ve been trolled.

well u unlucky defenetly ,cause i got 3 greens from exchange so far-2 irises and 1 pan and did not more then 20 in total,and for blue afaik u can get from drop.

Flag Post

i got plenty of green and 2 blue from trade but none from fights.

Flag Post

i got a blue pan as a straight drop today, so it’s possible for sure
but it’s very rare though, i’ve had no luck exchanging for them though, i’m at 27/27 white pans exchanging wind essences

Flag Post

No mather if u take my word for it or think im trolling and/or spreading lies , fact still stands that a frog cant swallow a dinosaur in one go !

Flag Post

I’ve gotten one blue pan and three green iris so far by farming essences in atoll (that and several dozen whites). Still trying for that blue iris, but yeah definitely not impossible just some people are luckier than others and will get it faster than others.

Flag Post

Had blue pan drop direct and a green via trade (Exchange) i tend to grind 6-10 aday and save them till i 50 seps , i know people who had 2-3 blues in Exchange , its all luck based more you grind the more chance you have ….

Flag Post

when u say grind 6-10 a day, u mean u actually click 60 slyph x 6 times?

Flag Post

yes