Forums Wartune

Suggestions post 2.1 page 12

423 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by gmer2dmax:

I would like there to be two new elements (auctions).

1) People can auction items they do not want to others for gold, etc.

2) The game has very rare items being auctioned using something other then ballens…. gold, etc.

Thanks.

Great idea! However, i have heard that the auction house that is in China will not be coming to our server ._. China seems to get the best of everything

Flag Post

It would be nice to have a store that we could just buy clothing items in , not have to wait for events..and not over charge , more majestic mounts, not barn yard animals, (they just don’t fit the theme)

Flag Post

Synthesizing Legendary Stones would be awesome, I have an ungodly amount of level 50’s Legendary Stones in my stash and as I have no intention of downgrading my equipment anytime soon it would be useful to synth them even, at the crystaloid ratio of 1:10, I would happily oblige. Are they to forever remain, rotting in the confine’s of my guild vault?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GilGaladriel:

Synthesizing Legendary Stones would be awesome, I have an ungodly amount of level 50’s Legendary Stones in my stash and as I have no intention of downgrading my equipment anytime soon it would be useful to synth them even, at the crystaloid ratio of 1:10, I would happily oblige. Are they to forever remain, rotting in the confine’s of my guild vault?

I have also raised this suggestion in one of my earlier post and would really love to see it implemented…and on a side note…has anything here actually been implemented, and are the R2 devs even looking at this? because i do not see any suggestions actually being implemented…and this thread has been here for 6 months now…

Flag Post

We have had answers to most of the suggestions in this thread, a number of them have been seen favourably, and may be considered for future updates. (though some were likely crossed off immediately, some they did like) It’s not instant when you send them things, considering they mostly update the Chinese version first, I would think we’d have to wait at least 6 months to see anything here. We have another batch of the suggestions in to them still waiting on responses from, but yeah, the suggestions do not just sit and not ever get seen.

And GilGaladriel, you don’t need to keep those legendary stones, you can sell them to free up space.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl:

We have had answers to most of the suggestions in this thread, a number of them have been seen favourably, and may be considered for future updates. (though some were likely crossed off immediately, some they did like) It’s not instant when you send them things, considering they mostly update the Chinese version first, I would think we’d have to wait at least 6 months to see anything here. We have another batch of the suggestions in to them still waiting on responses from, but yeah, the suggestions do not just sit and not ever get seen.

And GilGaladriel, you don’t need to keep those legendary stones, you can sell them to free up space.

It would be really helpful to know what was outright denied, else it just angers people.

For instance… are we EVER going to see a cost adjustment to opening inventory? The current cost of 12,825 balens is……….. large.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NightStrike_cb:
Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl:

It would be really helpful to know what was outright denied, else it just angers people.

For instance… are we EVER going to see a cost adjustment to opening inventory? The current cost of 12,800 balens is……….. large.

I believe this one was outright denied.

Flag Post

Why would it be denied? Most of the games of this developer has it’s pluses, but tend to give EXCESSIVE trouble when it comes to inventory space.

Increasing inventory prices by 2000% (which is what the 20:1 voucher to BB update effectively did) is not a good way to get new players to keep playing, which is very bad for long-time players (we need new blood; we love having new players making WC an interesting place [usually; don’t get too weird]).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maldrete:

Why would it be denied? Most of the games of this developer has it’s pluses, but tend to give EXCESSIVE trouble when it comes to inventory space.

Increasing inventory prices by 2000% (which is what the 20:1 voucher to BB update effectively did) is not a good way to get new players to keep playing, which is very bad for long-time players (we need new blood; we love having new players making WC an interesting place [usually; don’t get too weird]).

I don’t know why it would be denied. But I do recall very clearly either Green or R2_Community stating in one of the many threads complaining about this that there were no plans to change the inventory cost.

Flag Post

Yes, I just found that thread. It was from a few days ago. It is greatly unfortunate.

How many angry players are required to make them understand that the inventory prices NEED to change?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NightStrike_cb:

Yes, I just found that thread. It was from a few days ago. It is greatly unfortunate.

How many angry players are required to make them understand that the inventory prices NEED to change?

I don’t think you understand how little they care.

Flag Post

sylph use during wb if oyu play in afk mode the sylph will not use the mega attack. I have used iris and the amazon. neither use big attack if on afk mode.

Flag Post

its been on here before but a negative exp scroll would be nice. I would love to turn in some of my quest and get rewards. this game is designed for slow leveling for the character to be really good. so why not offer I negative 100 percent scroll then people who want to limit exp can do stuff like spire of tok.

Flag Post

Could we get an increase in the stats and hp of the bg guardians and resource officers, atleast for the 70-80 bracket? 3-5x or so would probably do for now

Or if you want them a bit future proof, do 2x for the first tier, 3x for 2nd, 5x for the knights, and 20x for RO…

Flag Post

A way for you to either keep a quest at the top of quest tracker or a way to keep the place you scroll down too for the quest. this has to do with Circuit Quest. i scroll down to it click on it and it take me where i need to go. and it will stay there through loading screens. But after each fight it reset to the top. and quite a few of the circuit quest are fight one typ of creature or another.

next suggestion also has to do with the quest tracker. have it able to stay minimized till it is clicked on. again it rests and pops open whether you want it to or not.

this one has to do with multiplayer dungeons. how about when it comes to rewards a knight gets knight gear, mages mage gear and so on. That way my mage doesn’t keep getting a crossbow as this is my second time getting one.

Flag Post

If we are not going to get the player marketplace “Auction House” then get rid of the unbound labeling of items. they just take up extra space and consume extra time restacking them.

i’ve seen it posted here that there have been suggestions turned in to Whoever they get turned into. is there a way we can get a list going of whats been turned in and possibly a list of the maybes and absolutely nots of those turned in

Flag Post

Haven’t seen an event that gives good luck charms in months. I’d love to see one of those.

Also, can a new ToK mount (preferably more than one) be introduced?

Can the x2 and x3 shadow souls please be removed from ToK Hard and ToK NM boxes, respectively? It just feels more like a punishment than a reward to get those when you look at the other possibilities.

And as another note, the sounds of this game became stale to me long ago, and I largely play this game on mute. It may do this game justice to add more music variety. This can be done by giving each MPD a musical theme that fits the background and general feel of that particular MPD, IE, giving Bloodlands MPD a musical theme pertaining to being lost (a slow, eerie tune), because no matter how many times I played that one, I always managed to go the wrong way somehow. Or you could let the music there empathize with my pain of somehow getting lost in a largely linear jungle.

Flag Post

how about R2Vets that actually answer PM’s. I ask a question and waited 5 minutes before i took a screen shot and am writing this post still with out a response. great idea poor implementation it would seem

Flag Post
Originally posted by hatedmass:

how about R2Vets that actually answer PM’s. I ask a question and waited 5 minutes before i took a screen shot and am writing this post still with out a response. great idea poor implementation it would seem

You should be more patient….R2Vets do have to respond to other players apart from you, so its more like a first come first serve basis..

Flag Post

I would like to Suggest that we can plant more then 1 kyanite seed, they added a lot more stuff, we have to use it on, like advance academy and card hunt, but still have no way to earn more

Flag Post
Originally posted by nighthawkchar:

I would like to Suggest that we can plant more then 1 kyanite seed, they added a lot more stuff, we have to use it on, like advance academy and card hunt, but still have no way to earn more

Well there is always plundering people, you get a decent amount of kyanite if you do all 5 plunders a day, and if you fully charge you tree, it should be enough to bless yourself to 200%, open vip box and do cards, overtime there will be plenty for advanced academy as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by archerngan:

Well there is always plundering people, you get a decent amount of kyanite if you do all 5 plunders a day, and if you fully charge you tree, it should be enough to bless yourself to 200%, open vip box and do cards, overtime there will be plenty for advanced academy as well.

I usually do OK on kyanite myself, but I still don’t see the rationale behind limiting kyanite seeds to one at a time, especially when they provide less return on investment than any other seeds.

Flag Post

i know all the ways to get kyanite and when advance academy skills is costing 120k a time, vip boxes 20k a time blessing 2k per spin, cards 1.6k the amount we earn is rubbish, what i was saying is that they keep adding new parts of the game to spend it and never changing the ways we can earn it, also plundering will be gone soon when the wilds are removed in a patch thats comming soon

Flag Post

Create a guild transfer vault. Guild members can donate unused/unwanted items for other guild members to shop. Charge 5 balens for each item a guild member wants to “buy” from the guild shop. So when a level 64 gets a crystaloid level 2, it can be donated for a junior guild member to “buy” from the guild shared vault. Makes guilds stronger, avoids waste, provides additional revenue stream to R2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hatedmass:

You should be more patient….R2Vets do have to respond to other players apart from you, so its more like a first come first serve basis..

how much time do you consider patient. and BTW i was able to right a rant delete it. and still write the above more carefully worded post and still never got an answer. so it was closer to 10 minutes possible 15. And so then maybe there should be more R2 Vets. not just one per 1000 players.

and since you are answering these post you must be a R2 Representative. Not trying to knock a guy for trying to help but this is a suggestion thread. Meant for suggestions. Any questions being asked are directed to R2 or its representatives. For changes in game. This is not a help thread where people answer other players suggestions like they were questions . please keep that in mind when posting here.