Forums Wartune

[Event/Promotion] Runes!

21 posts

Flag Post

[Promotion] Rune Value Pack

Duration: 3/21 – 3/22 23:59 (Server Time)

Contains:

• Rune Pack x1
  • Runestone x1
  • Lv 1-5 Gem Pack x1

Price: 19 Balens

Rune Pack

Description: A special pack for the month of March! Open it to obtain ONE of the following:

• Ancient Rune Pack x1
  • Purge Runestone x1
  • Purification Runestone x1
  • Guardian Runestone x1
  • Blood Runestone x1
  • Healing Runestone x1
  • Runestone x1
  • Runestone x10
  • Runestone x100

Opening Price: 49 Balens

[Event] Rune Exchange

Duration: 3/21 – 3/24 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Got extra Runes or Runestones sitting around? Trade them in! For a limited time only!!!

• Brutality Runestone x1 for Runestone x10
  • Blood Runestone x1 for Runestone x10
  • Healing Runestone x1 for Runestone x10
  • Guardian Runestone x1 for Runestone x30
  • Purge Runestone x1 for Runestone x30
  • Purification Runestone x1 for Runestone x30
  • Rage Runestone x1 for Runestone x120
  • Amnesia Runestone x1 for Runestone x120
  • Chaos Runestone x1 for Runestone x120

• Runestone x60 for Knight Rune Pack x1
  • Runestone x60 for Mage Rune Pack x1
  • Runestone x60 for Archer Rune Pack x1
  • Runestone x240 for Ancient Rune Pack x1

Flag Post

Excellent.

Flag Post

I noticed knights can’t learn the rune that reduces damage taken by a certain percentage. Will there ever come a time where I could learn it?

If so, I was thinking of buying archer or mage packs with my runes. If not, why not (defense is most needed for knights, and I can see myself using it).

Also, in gratitude, this is indeed an amazing event. Thank you for having it.

Flag Post

19 balen buys you a random gem, 1 runestone, and a pack you have to pay another 49 balen to open. That’s kind of ransom; you paid but can’t open it without paying again. Just charge the full price up front; not everyone reads the forums and will know the “real” price.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maldrete:

I noticed knights can’t learn the rune that reduces damage taken by a certain percentage. Will there ever come a time where I could learn it?

If so, I was thinking of buying archer or mage packs with my runes. If not, why not (defense is most needed for knights, and I can see myself using it).

Also, in gratitude, this is indeed an amazing event. Thank you for having it.

Knights already have Shields, so they cannot get that rune, same for Mages and the Purification Rune, and Archers for the Purge Rune

Flag Post
Originally posted by KS23:

19 balen buys you a random gem, 1 runestone, and a pack you have to pay another 49 balen to open. That’s kind of ransom; you paid but can’t open it without paying again. Just charge the full price up front; not everyone reads the forums and will know the “real” price.

Or…you could just buy it for the gem and 1 runestone ^^

I did atleast do that…working on some rarity distributions for the 1-5 packs to boot…

Really though, it could have been advertised better ingame…but guess people mandatorily need to check the forums nowadays :/

Flag Post

Oh no! The battle pack with heal/blood never made it to the exchange! :( And I missed Class Wars. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Madcap_Magician:

Oh no! The battle pack with heal/blood never made it to the exchange! :( And I missed Class Wars. :(

It was in for the earlier timezone servers…but guess they realised that selling something for 20 runes, and then letting you exchange the runes back for 30 wasnt that sound financially

Flag Post

Personally I really like this event. Was able to get Chaos, amneisa and a rage rune from the ancient packs. Very nice event R2 well done on this one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gruntarswe:
Originally posted by Madcap_Magician:

It was in for the earlier timezone servers…but guess they realised that selling something for 20 runes, and then letting you exchange the runes back for 30 wasnt that sound financially

I would have been happy to pay more runes for it. I missed class wars, I had a physical fitness test for a job this morning and figured staying up late to do class wars for a flash game was a little less important than getting a full night’s sleep before a job test for a job I really want.

I got Chaos, Amnesia, Purge, and Rage, though, so no complaints. Level 4 Chaos is gonna help a lot.

Flag Post

I am really upset about this event. In game, The description of the “Exchange” Says that you just have to collect said rune stone to gain x amount of runes. Because of this I turned in my heal and bleed rune I just received from glory shop. How is this fair to people if theres no clear description of the event in game? I demand my runes back. Ive paid lots of money into this game and this is false advertisement. Not everyone goes to the forums everyday to read about the events, they rely on in game event descriptions for direction to play. Please forward this to the Dev’s for consideration. I’m seriously tempted to quit because of this. FYI I have submitted multiple tickets and they say, sorry, this was an exchange event, best wishes. Well thats a total crock.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CareBear1990:

Because of this I turned in my heal and bleed rune I just received from glory shop.

I’m sorry but… why didn’t you ask someone before you did this? Do you not have guildies or friends in game? If you’re ever wondering about something (and that is very common with the way things get translated unfortunately) you should really wait a bit and try to find someone to ask “Is this a good idea?”. Even world chat can often give you some valuable answers.

Flag Post

This event seems like a compensation event. Personally i love it . but not getting too attached to these types of events I don’t see R2 turning over a new leaf. If they had though. I’d roll out the red carpet for em

I am really upset about this event. In game, The description of the “Exchange” Says that you just have to collect said rune stone to gain x amount of runes. Because of this I turned in my heal and bleed rune I just received from glory shop. How is this fair to people if theres no clear description of the event in game? I demand my runes back. Ive paid lots of money into this game and this is false advertisement. Not everyone goes to the forums everyday to read about the events, they rely on in game event descriptions for direction to play. Please forward this to the Dev’s for consideration. I’m seriously tempted to quit because of this. FYI I have submitted multiple tickets and they say, sorry, this was an exchange event, best wishes. Well thats a total crock.

if you read your second sentence it tells you what type of event this is. An Exchange. And yes you need to collect said runes and then Exchange them.well the good thing is you can always get them from the glory shop again. and it didn’t cost you any cash out of pocket to learn the lesson

Wow maybe R2 is turning over a new leaf. As you have multiple Tickets about this event and they have answered as quickly. My tickets either never get answered or takes days. Guess i should ask you to turn mine in for me that way i get expedited service.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CaelWard:

Because of this I turned in my heal and bleed rune I just received from glory shop.

I’m sorry but… why didn’t you ask someone before you did this? Do you not have guildies or friends in game? If you’re ever wondering about something (and that is very common with the way things get translated unfortunately) you should really wait a bit and try to find someone to ask “Is this a good idea?”. Even world chat can often give you some valuable answers.

all options^ but your right carebear. the in game descriptions should say these things. you shouldn’t be forced to get all your information from players and forums.
something ppl should also be aware of, if you spend 19 balens on the “value rune pack”
without warning your purchase will give you a pack that costs a further 49 balens to open. at wich point you get to gamble.
so its spend balens, spend second amount of balens you were not informed of, and then you get a gamble that for me personally yielded 1 runestone.
disgusting. don’t tell me I should of read forum or asked somebody. this should be explained in the purchase.
when you first buy this product there is no warning that it will cost further money, and there is no warning that this is gambling.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

The rune exchange wording is exactly the same as any event token exchange. So I don’t see how so many people can misunderstand what it’s about.

The tab even says “exchange”. Meaning you exchange one (set of) thing(s) for something else, ie you give away one and receive the other. So either people don’t know what exchange means or they just didn’t read properly.

Flag Post

as for r2 turning over a new leaf squig… lets see they finally made runes available to all. something that nearly everyone needed due to the drop rate failure in tanks. that was their fault to begin with… so weve been “rewarded” with a fix to a broken system
(not even a fix really, if you miss this event your still screwd).
lets look at the rest of this event…. 1 impossible event (card engulfing) of wich NO feedback or acknoledgement was received from mods or r2
one stables event that is useful only to the games top 10%, and even then the rewards were crap.

unlike every other month since the game started no SC event.

various “typography errors” that just so happen to cost a lot of people real money cause they didn’t read the forum.
which is updated with information less then 24 hours before its relevant, and in wich legitimate questions are rarely answered…

no. no I don’t think they are turning over a new leaf at all.
it would seem that if your treated badly for long enough around here you’ll accept anything slightly good and applaud it

Flag Post

Greeetings r2 games. I have been saving the “old runes” from the first time runes were introduced in hopes of an exchange. (I missed the first excahnge back in the day…well misunderstood the game mechganics really). Anyways I still have several types of those runes , like thunder and group regain , etc. Should I just sell these since they are still not exchangeable? Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rasstis:

Greeetings r2 games. I have been saving the “old runes” from the first time runes were introduced in hopes of an exchange. (I missed the first excahnge back in the day…well misunderstood the game mechganics really). Anyways I still have several types of those runes , like thunder and group regain , etc. Should I just sell these since they are still not exchangeable? Thanks!

@ rasstis are these runes still able to be used in battle?? You might find them useful in sticky situations if they are :P so if u can i suggest u save em.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rasstis:

We gave all players almost 2 months to exchange the old runes. There will be no more exchanges for them and no more uses for them

Flag Post

thanks, i shall sell them then.