Forums Wartune

[Activity] Shoot for the Stars!

29 posts

Flag Post

Duration: 11/7 – 11/14 23:59
Server: All servers
Goal: Obtain an Orange Astral

Description: Test your luck with the Astral System and be rewarded for it! Upon obtaining an Orange Astral, you will be rewarded with 200,000 Daru and a Level 1-5 Gem Pack. But don’t wait too late as this activity will only be offered for a limited time!

Rewards: 200,000 Daru and Level 1-5 Gem Pack x1

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once. Allow up to 96 hours for prizes to be sent.

Flag Post

the activity “master gemologist” says “second week after server is released”. is this activity going on right now?
today we received the rewards from “legends of balenor” which should have ended a week ago so the server days are somewhat delayed? can you please tell us which day we are on because master gemologist says: “Synthesize your gems into stones of unimaginable power during this activity.” synthesizing gems before the event started would be useless so we need to know which day we are on!

thank you for helping me!

Flag Post

How does the redeeming work? Just got an ‘Enhanced Will Destroyer’ about one hour ago?

Flag Post

Okey, solved, got it now, sry ^^

Flag Post

I got an orange astro 2 days ago and i havent gotten anything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chicaxgurlx:

I got an orange astro 2 days ago and i havent gotten anything.

Look at the dates of the event.

Flag Post

i got an orange astral yesterday and haven’t gotten anything yet

Flag Post
Originally posted by samarkand66:

i got an orange astral yesterday and haven’t gotten anything yet

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once. Allow up to 96 hours for prizes to be sent.

Flag Post

Still waiting on my reward for orange astral… :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by makk11:

Still waiting on my reward for orange astral… :(

Flag Post

I can’t find any reference in game to the Event. Where should I be looking?

I’m just trying to make sure my Orange find was within the Event period (I’m pretty sure it was, but since I’ve seen no note about it in game, I’d like verification).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gaminic:

I can’t find any reference in game to the Event. Where should I be looking?

I’m just trying to make sure my Orange find was within the Event period (I’m pretty sure it was, but since I’ve seen no note about it in game, I’d like verification).

you wont see any confirmation until you get a prize in the mail. the mail will take 3 days. If, 3 days after event has ended you do not recieve a prize in the mail, then your only prize is having an orange astral.

Flag Post

i got another today and i havent gotten the past one _

Flag Post
Originally posted by chicaxgurlx:

i got another today and i havent gotten the past one _

You have to wait up to 4 days after the event, possibly earlier.

Flag Post

if i synthesized my orange astral with others, will i still be able to get the prize? i just got one today

Flag Post

The event has to be over for players to receive their rewards,rewards will be sent within 96hours/4days after the event ends.

Flag Post

Got an orange astral.. possibly the worst orange astral i could get, but i got an orange astral. (game trolls me :<)

Flag Post

more than 96 hours passed since the orange astral. i got another one 4 days ago and i havent got anything

Flag Post

Hello eveyone, thanks for reporting this issue, we will need your character name and astral name help target shooting, and your rewards will be reimbursed if it was missing:) Enjoy!

Flag Post

I got a Pristine mysticality a number of days ago, Verinitas is the name. Haven’t got a mail on the reward yet.

Flag Post

Got a orange block more than 3 days ago. No reward.

Flag Post

I still haven’t gotten a reward (or any notice…) on the event. I got a Refined Blessed Health on 11/8 (5days ago). It’s level 3 now and I’ve still got it. Character name is Dominique (Level 33 Archer). Could I get some information?

Flag Post

Got my first orange astral 5 days ago. Still havent received any reward. Character name is LordXas.

Flag Post

Name: Alamar – Pristine Force.
I also put in a request on all of balenor will rejoice which i hit level 32 2 days before it ended but didn’t get that either.

Flag Post

woo! got enhanced regeneration! I need that daru :x