Forums Wartune

Lvl 3 exp scroll = 5000 exp, this is pure abuse please.

15 posts

Flag Post

Lvl 3 exp scroll = 5000 exp, this is pure abuse please. At high levels, it requires 10 million exp to level up, 5000 exp is nothing. Please fix this item to 50k exp.

Flag Post

Also add 100 gold mines in the wilds of lvl 40 ~50 area.

Flag Post

It does seem a little low. Would x10 be better? :)

Flag Post

Definitely not 500k, especially when it costs 10 insignias? But it should be more than 5000exp, probably around 10k. 10k for 10 insignias seems sensible without making it OP. And yes add mines to the 40-50wilds…

Flag Post
Originally posted by littleking3125:

Definitely not 500k, especially when it costs 10 insignias? But it should be more than 5000exp, probably around 10k. 10k for 10 insignias seems sensible without making it OP. And yes add mines to the 40-50wilds…

Math? I said x10. 5k times 10 is….? And if they went this route, I’m pretty sure the insig cost would increase. :)

Flag Post

OMG that guy cant even do maths u.u. and yes, i agree 5k exp for 10 insignia is abusive. maybe 10-50k would be great

Flag Post

Or just get rid of the EXP spot on the wheel entirely because it is boring.

Flag Post

EXP and Gold spot yes, it’s odd that I pay 20k to get 10k. =/

Flag Post

Yeah YOU said x10. I didn’t…attitude?

Flag Post

Can’t please them all… :( Just say how you arrived at 500k and all’s good. :)

Flag Post

maybe make the amount of exp it gives dependent on your level

Flag Post

I made a typo, I meant to say make a lvl 3 exp scroll to be 500k exp.

Flag Post

It should be based on your level.

No matter what number, if its high, it will be overpowered early on, and if its low (like 5000), it will be underpowered later on. For example, trust me, 500K would be stupidly overpowered in early levels :P But 5K does get stupidly useless at level 55.

A decent suggestion would be that each lvl3 xp scroll increase ur xp by 1% of your bar.

Explanation is simple: Insignia’s value does not really vary in time. Low or high level insignia is still good. But as you level up, xp loose value since you need way more to make a difference. So keeping the same ratio the whole time for xp scrolls does not make sense.

Flag Post

At 1% of my current level? Awesome! I level 4 days a week without much effort, especially if I’m in a top guild like FH or MD. As I can easily between Battleground, MP Arena, and Guild Battles afford 100 Lvl. 3 Exp Scrolls. Hell, even better with guild tree giving me like 4%+ already, I can potentially level very close to daily no matter what my level is with 960 insignia, 800+ of which I got from GB. (And much more easy to obtain if I’m already a strong player via Battleground.)

Flag Post

bleh i kinda forgot to take into consideration that as you level up, your not suposed to level daily anymore :P

1% is probably too much but i still think the xp should increase as level increase, just maybe not % based.