Forums Wartune

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: Kongregate page 2

44 posts

Flag Post

A smart way to make an event would be to make it a personalised event, people over 60 get lvl60 trinkets, over 50 gets lvl50 trinkets, anyone under 50 gets lvl40 trinkets. The level req can be taken at the time the rewards are actually handed out. Everyone happy and not that hard to do technically.

Flag Post

are you supposed to get your boxes right after you spend, or at the end of the event?

Flag Post

You have to register through wartune’s actual website, not through the forums, hope this helps

already got that tip from a person above
you were a bit late
but thanks for trying i apriciate it :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by maecenas:

are you supposed to get your boxes right after you spend, or at the end of the event?

48-96 hours after the event…not immediatly

Flag Post

I agree with Tetsuo… im on server 5 and am just about to get lvl 50, so for me to buy and spend 5k balens to get lvl 40 legendary gear is NOT worth it, perfect situation it should scale. if not let it just be higher end gear so that everyone can eventually use it.

Flag Post

I think this promotion is no good.

Flag Post

The rewards look crappy to be honest. I can’t even find any motivation to spend.

Flag Post

It’s apparent why these events are done they way they are done. If you’re ahead of the curve, then that’s the real issue.

Flag Post

Erm, if you look at the population on server 2, you’ll see that over 50% of the active players (and probably even more if you look at the active and paying players) are ahead of the curve (and i’m counting everyone over lvl45 as having no further use for lvl40 crystaloids and legendary stones) … So erm, maybe the curve is wrong?

ed.:
So erm… not a clue why I’m arguing since I’m not paying anyway, but it’s just that most of these pay-promotions are pretty worthless, so I can’t help myself. Then again maybe I should be happy about that, since it means less people spending money and thus increasing my own chances as a free player. xD

Flag Post

I like the game and thought about going cash ,but R2games are too greedy and their level of greed is ruining this game,so since i don’t like giving away money to greedy people i go for the hidden event reward:
Spend 0 Balens- 5$- 300$ in your bank account.

Flag Post

hello
just bought 10,000 bonus balems and is not appropriate forum It Pays to Eat: Kongregate.

which is why this happened to me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thousan1978:

hello
just bought 10,000 bonus balems and is not appropriate forum It Pays to Eat: Kongregate.

which is why this happened to me?

It’s based on how many Balens you spend, not recharge.

Flag Post

Hi Knowingeyes

ahhh I have now 10,215 Balens as I have to spend to give me the bonus item?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thousan1978:

Hi Knowingeyes

ahhh I have now 10,215 Balens as I have to spend to give me the bonus item?

Yes. Keep track of how much you spend and the reward will be given out after the event ends. :)

Flag Post

has anyone received the payout yet?

Flag Post
Originally posted by WhoopieBurger:

has anyone received the payout yet?

Yes.

Flag Post

I got the payout alright… the wrong payout…. I spent well over 30000 Balens on the 22nd…. and I only got 500k gold… 1 level 3 gem pack… so on and so forth…. I submitted a ticket… no response…. mail gets deleted in 20 hours….I haven’t collected anything yet, assuming they wouldn’t want me to if they were correcting the problem… no response…. Christ….I need to stop playing this game… we all need to stop playing this game…at least until R2games starts to take some responsibility for the highway robbery they perform on us….

Flag Post

I also got the wrong pay out, contact their support got nothing back from them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SouthernJustice:

I also got the wrong pay out, contact their support got nothing back from them.

If your claim was substantiated, a list has gone to technical to query their DBs to find the true count.