I’m sure we would all like to play wartune in fullscreen, rather than the cramped little window it’s put in in Kongregate. Here is a small guide on how to be able to play the game (almost) fullscreen.
For chrome, do the following:
- Go to the menu (in the top right) → Bookmarks → Bookmark manager.
- Rightclick and select ‘Add page…’ (so basically, add a bookmark)
- In the Name field, fill in anything you like
- In the URL field, copy the following:
Your bookmarklet is now done! For other browsers, the method should be very similar if not entirely the same.
After you’ve done this, load up wartune and on the server select screen, shift click on the server you want to play on (or rightclick → open in new tab/window). A new window should open with the same screen (this is what has been advised so far as full screen mode). In this new tab or window just log in by selecting your server as you normally would. All that’s left to do now is clicking your bookmark(let) while on that page and you’ll have fullscreen mode.
1. This doesn’t provide true fullscreen; the flash is stretched to the maximum size your browser window has available. This may cause some minor display issues within the flash itself, such as pieces of interface falling off the background. This is, in my opinion, a small price to pay for a greatly increased viewport however.
2. Also, if you collapse or expand the bar at the top you will have to click the bookmark again. But hey, I don’t mind.