Forums Wartune

Refined Blessed Health

8 posts

Flag Post

i am a 60+ mage and am trying this astro – refinded blessed health

at lvl = 10% gain 1600hp when attacking

however tried now for several days and I have not once to see it kick in.

Thoughts on this astro?

photo astro_zps58936824.jpg

Flag Post

Low proc for sure.

Flag Post

mages seem to only have 1 chance for it to activate per cast, not per target hit.

Would love a mage who played with it more to come say their experiences.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TarkkaBear:

mages seem to only have 1 chance for it to activate per cast, not per target hit.

Would love a mage who played with it more to come say their experiences.

This makes me wonder what’d happen with the regeneration if it proc’d on an AoE.

Flag Post

Just tried regeneration out.
Did 29136 dmg in an aoe, my level 2 orange regeneration gave me 412. singular dmg numbers had some variance.
7144, 6930, 4728, 2659, 2409, was some of the dmg numbers given. Notable in this is that 20% of 2409(the lowest dmg number given in my aoe) is 481,8, should have been the lowest possible procc for my regeneraton astral.

Anyway, regeneration astral and aoe does not equal awesome lifegain on procc. Worse, Regeneration astral appears to be bugged.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tambar:

Just tried regeneration out.
Did 29136 dmg in an aoe, my level 2 orange regeneration gave me 412. singular dmg numbers had some variance.
7144, 6930, 4728, 2659, 2409, was some of the dmg numbers given. Notable in this is that 20% of 2409(the lowest dmg number given in my aoe) is 481,8, should have been the lowest possible procc for my regeneraton astral.

Anyway, regeneration astral and aoe does not equal awesome lifegain on procc. Worse, Regeneration astral appears to be bugged.

Seems to have calculated the damage before the will destroyer bonus to me

Flag Post

i’m an archer, so no will destroyer in use for me.

Flag Post

i’ve always thought it might be viable to have BOTH blessed health and regeneration, the idea is having 2 means higher chance to proc. no chance to test that out tho.

i’ve fought guys with regeneration and they proc 1-3x per duel. (that’s in about 7-10 turns)