Game Suggestions

46 posts

Flag Post

I would like to use this thread to post suggestions for the game. Please keep them to relevant and possible updates/upgrades.

Flag Post

Needed:
1. Clan Message Board. Clans need to be able to have a visible message board in a safehouse where the clan chief (or deputies) can post instructions.
2. Clan Mass Email. Clans need the ability to send mass emails to multiple members
3. We need to be able to see the gear players are wearing. Without this, it is difficult to tell what items to look for and store for members.
4. A better game chat client

Nice to have that other MMO’s general do:
1. Clan Level benefits. This might be a general benefit from being in a clan such as quicker SP regen or daily exp. This would increase as the Clan level increases. Clan level would increase based upon some safehouse/clan specific tasks.
2. Clan alliances. Clans should be able to send out formal alliance requests. This, of course, means the possibility of Clan Wars.

Game Specific Suggestions:
1. Binoculars should serve a purpose.
2. Implement a better localized 3×3 map such that going to the larger map isn’t needed so often.
3. Implement “helper” characters which can be earned and leveled up like an attack dog.
4. Create group tasks which require forming teams to beat.

Flag Post

speed up sp… i play this game for an hour and cant play it again till the net day almost

Flag Post

I wholeheartedly agree with kexter the slow SP is killing this game for me, i would only add the 4 SP cost to move between squares – SUGGESTION: 1 SP into a safe square, with the SP cost increasing as the risk of attack increases, to reflect a greater expenditure of energy to avoid confrontation. (example: 12% risk = -2 SP / 24% risk = -3 SP)

Flag Post

considering someone went through all this trouble to make this game, might be a good idea to put a side bar in game so you are able to scroll up and down in the shop, i came here to play a game not learn java script so i could fix the issue. please sort this out as its really annoying to have all this stuff and i and cant sell anything, only buy no more then the top 6 items on the list.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kanis_888:

I wholeheartedly agree with kexter the slow SP is killing this game for me, i would only add the 4 SP cost to move between squares – SUGGESTION: 1 SP into a safe square, with the SP cost increasing as the risk of attack increases, to reflect a greater expenditure of energy to avoid confrontation. (example: 12% risk = -2 SP / 24% risk = -3 SP)

very good solution, funny came back on to post almost exactly this

Flag Post

I too agree with Kexter, and with Skribblz. The slow acquisition of SP makes for only 10-15 minutes of play time each day. Rather silly and doesn’t promote actually playing the game. The annoying windows that don’t scroll is just killing off half the time I do have, reloading the page, entering and exiting shops several times to get a full window. Damn annoying to say the least.
My personal beef if with the skill training. The longer time I want to train, the less effective it gets. Okay, I understand that the devs want to keep us in front of the game and press Train every 5 min in order to get the maximum benefits. Problem is there just isn’t anything to do every 5 min. So I end up feeling I waste time by training skills. And wasting time just isn’t fun.
Damn, what an angry rant that ended up being. I must get some more sleep… Take care.

Flag Post

…yeah, the sp regeneration seems really problematic. Especially since most things you’d want to do cost huge chunks. If I wait two hours and regenerate 40 stamina, that’s not enough to do anything. I’m not going to walk into a territory I’ve already visited that has nothing in it then walk back. The quests generally seem to take hundreds of energy just to walk from one place to another and back, and most of that stamina isn’t spent doing anything I care about.

Flag Post

check the premium stuff – 1440 max Sp, double SP regen, and play 4 characters. – in other words if you want anything but a teaser YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!

Flag Post

Suggestion:
Can trade items with other people or give them items
Or there could be a shared storage locker in a safehouse

Flag Post

I was surprised that SP doesn’t refill on levelling up, especially given the enormous cost of moving around. Putting that feature in would be nice. Heck, take it further and allow the unused SP to roll over between levels – that would go a ways to addressing the problem other posters have brought up.

Flag Post

I have a suggestion; we should be able to use the rooms while they are waiting for materials to upgrade to the next level. It’s very frustrating waiting for hours for a room to complete just to have someone immediately start the upgrade process and make it unusable. As far as the realism aspect, I get not being able to use the room while it’s actually under construction, but not being able to use it because there are some 2×4′s in the room isn’t very realisitic… ( I haven’t been able to use any of our clan’s rooms in our main building since I joined because they are perpetually full of 2 out of 4 construction materials)

Flag Post

Several points :

• The game will surely be funnier if there were more survival objectives. For example, at every end of the weekend a zombie strike that clans have to be prepare for by buying a lot of barricades
  • Limit clan members so that clan will compete to each other, add clan forum, possibility to rob another clan if not properly defended, echanges between clan members, clan roles (guard duty, barricade crafting, …)
  • More item with attributes/interactions : Having the Bear in yout inventory make you recover better when you sleep, alcool that makes you recover sp but with a penalty at aiming, pills that can be combine to build drogs that recover HP, having a flashlight with battery make your loot better, more crafting items

A very good game that has this mechanics but lacks the graphics : hordes.fr
Put together = a sure hit.

PS : English is not my mother tongue.

Flag Post

Please for the love of christ, PLEASE speed up SP recovery. Even with premium (which I truly regret forking over money for), it takes way too god damn long to actually play. Hell, just lower the costs at least. 4 SP to move one square? Wtf? It takes… 8 minutes to regenerate that amount.

Flag Post

for automatic guns (burst )give us the choice between burst and single shoot we don’t need burst everytime and those guns have all three fire mode single shoot, 3 burst, and rafale ( sorry i don’t know the english word for it may be burst)

Flag Post

Slow SP generation helps to hide that game is too easy for survival horror genre.
Problems that I see:
None of the items ever breaks nor jams nor gets dirty nor wears down to worse.
Mobs are not aggressive nor dangerous enough. It is too easy to either ignore, kill or flee from them.
If you somehow manage to lose to the mobs, the penalty for that is minor.
Shops have endless budget. All shops accept anything you found. Shops have endless supply of their goods.
Most of the items creatable with crafting are worthless.
Significant part of the clan’s safe-house content is to use once per game.
The game does not announce when you achieved one of the “achievements”.
No in game interaction with players nor clan members other than that “send message” e-mail, healing and aiding.

So I would suggest to increase the limits for SP but make the game harder too to compensate it.

Flag Post

i don’t know if anyone else has thought of this, but during a quest, a lot of the side things like the abbey’s road safehouse for example, a lot of missions have me find things i already have (a quest variant of course so it cant be thrown away) but if you already have the specific item they want, then you should be able to end it there and give them what they want

Flag Post

Is there a game like Raiden on this site?

Flag Post

Would be nice if we could get some free credits on this too… say 1 per lvl and on day 7 of the daily reward have a random chance of getting from 1-5…of course those that have gained previous lvl’s would be taken into consideration too.That way new players would not be the only ones to receive the benefits. Also need to cut SP timer down to 00:30 seconds per point instead of 1:30…with that time it will take 12 full hours to replenish the 480 points (24 hrs) for full 960 according to post in game updates (x2). I’m sure the $$ players that have premium would like it too, since they are able to have 480 × 4 SP amount. Also would be nice if you made it so that if we do plan on waiting for the 12 hours, to have the work shift move up from 10 hours max to 12 hours for non-premium.

Flag Post

Maybe my computer’s absolute crap, but It would be very nice to have a low-quality setting or something to improve performance.

Flag Post

Thanks for all your input. We are constantly working on improving the game while its in beta and appreciate your feedback. You are also all more than welcome to also participate in the official forum at http://blog.zombiepandemic.com if you like.

Additionally we have recently created a helpdesk to provide swift bugfixes which you can find here: https://pixelpandemic.uservoice.com/ if you encounter bugs.

Flag Post

This game should have different types of ammo for Shotguns, like 12-Gauge Buckshot shells (normal one, with pellets) and 12-Gauge Slug shells (rifle-like shell, with a reduced damage of Buckshot in close range, but without spread, not accurate at long ranges (60+ distance) and longer range)

Images of comparison of Buckshot vs. Slug:

Flag Post

Remove the energy system,or at least make it so that areas where we barricaded become resting areas.Simple way to keep the people who are playing the game and for others to join.

Flag Post

fastninja57, if they remove energy, they would remove the only reason people would pay them for the game, and since it’s a pay to win game, they will never do that.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have some kind of trade system