Clan Retribution page 3

69 posts

Flag Post

BTW, I wanted to mention that I appreciate the clan description being in character for an in game group of survivors. I didn’t see this for the other clans and is part of the reason that I want to join retribution.

Flag Post

Freebird22 and cds10000, please cancel your clan request so we can send you a clan invite.
Dxnator, you are already in the clan i think….
or, maybe another recruter already sent you a invite and you haven’t accepted it yet… >_>

Flag Post

Rahuore , lvl 14 requesting party … preferable with a healer and tank, im dps

Flag Post

invite sent

Flag Post

I invited dxnator already.
He has joined.

Flag Post

>just joined u guys! (Exar Onari). Need help with anything just ask. :P

Flag Post

i would like to join
ign Munchkin
lvl 11

Flag Post

Invite sent.
Please remember to comply with the following Rules.
Rule 1: Always leave at least 1 storage area open so as to not storage block a safehouse.
Rule 2: ALWAYS ask for permission with one of the higher ups (Me, Patrick or Patapon) before building a safehouse. you can ask for permission on the clan’s forum located here http://retretribution.webs.com/apps/forums/
Note that unauthorized safehouses will be asked to be taken down.

Flag Post

A high power pistol some ammo a defiler a couple grenades dog trainer jacket and a couple of grenades available at waterfront if someone needs them

Flag Post

I need help building in Nekro nihta safehouse. I got all remaining stuff for generator, living quarters and storage room. So anyone near that location please help me build it. Its well placed safehouse (near 2 mission locations) and you will spend a lot of time here when you take missions from militia and cult.

Flag Post

BUMP

Flag Post

lvl22 looking for clan, IGN Francisco

Flag Post

invite sent

Flag Post

Could some members help in the upgrading of the safehouse ‘Waterfront’?
I spent 5000$ on materials to add in it and I had no time to start building it.
This is a urgent request for members.
If you are near the vicinity of the safehouse and out of energy, help in building.

Flag Post

BUMP

Flag Post

Need helping hands at safehouse “Outpost”, at least get the armory up so we can travel in uptown more freely.

Flag Post

My in game name is ProjectRay12, and at level 16 I’d love to join and help build up safe houses _

Flag Post

Got room for 1 more? IGN Gendalf, lvl 19.

Flag Post

My name is Rumata, level 12. can you accept me?