Clan stuff page 6

151 posts

Flag Post

Work is started on the storage room at HQ and Cult. It should be finished in the morning.

Flag Post

ok generator in mercy hospital will be done in 5 hour from now. we need resource and material to build more room( people too) aiming for generator, storage room and living room first. the storage room right now need hammers,bricks,2*4 board( dont remember the name) and 2 locks.

Flag Post

btw i think there are only me and hoaian1 here right now.

Flag Post

I finally found some water cans so we can start constructing water purifier and food storage at HQ and cult=)

Flag Post

hi guys i am thinking we need to put a safe house near Andrew’s guns once we get the hospital up and running

Flag Post

Seems like a good idea. I am done already with all the missions around the hospital and only have a few missions left in midtown. If someone have a box of nails and start up a new safehouse then I will bring some large shovels on the way up tomorrow. =)

Flag Post

lol im number 4 on the daily kills 184 i pretty much doubled my kills

Flag Post

ok HQ and CUL storage room will bedone in 6 hours. me and lightflash94 are building it. and again we are in dire need of STUFF to be add to star constructing.

Flag Post

does 49:73 as a location look good?

Flag Post

i like it thats very close to andrews guns

Flag Post

Yes please. We need one up there pretty soon. I don’t have any nailbox left, but will help out when someone have built it…

Flag Post

just built it at 49: 73 its called Guns and stuff.

Flag Post

I will be semi-active for about a week while I’m on vacation. I’ll be logging in every day to burn sp, but I won’t be of much help with the safehouses :( But I’ll be sure to help out once I am back :)

Flag Post

I just made a new character if someone could invite him to the clan that be nice its Money!

Flag Post

wish i could but the game wont load on my computer so i can’t

Flag Post

if you guys ever need newspaper again the pawn shop at 32,44 sells them for free

Flag Post

I’m looking for a place to set up a safe house up in map 3 for the higher lvls by chance if i find a great location can i set one up

Flag Post

cool good idea

Flag Post

I was considering setting up a safehouse at Co-ordinates : X:16 Y:88, to try and get us another safe house, and give us somewhere else to train and rest up. I believe its the first map still. Does that seem a good idea?

Flag Post

its good

Flag Post

More Safehouses mean less walking, less chance of getting attacked and you give your character some comfort. 8)

Flag Post

uhm sirs? could i join building crew? i want to assist in repairing damage safe house, can i please?

Flag Post

Is this thread about a SPECIFIC Clan, or can anyone with a Clan post their stuff? I’m working on a clan devoted to new players and those starting over, but I could definitely use more hands building the safehouse.

Flag Post

lol the name of the clan is STUFF ^^!

Flag Post

damn, all the leader is inactive?