Clan stuff page 2

151 posts

Flag Post

leave at least one storage open from now on

Flag Post

do we need anymore spark plugs?

Flag Post

Yay, I was the first to use or new armory! I put a water bottle ,a 2×4 lumber piece and a spark plug there if anyone still needs that./ Pat Snatch

Flag Post

Questions
1) why do we seem to have 4 safehouses, 3 of them unbuilt, in the same area?
2) any clue what thing i should look for to get sand?
3) what strategy do we have or might wish to have to placement of safehouses in the future?

Flag Post

the other three are unapproved the stratagem will be to build near mission givers pleas no new safe houses till the first one is don

Flag Post

Hey RRRT77, I’m really confused on what specifically we’re supposed to be working on. I mean I get and appreciate the strategy of where and how we are building the safe houses, however, everytime I click on something to assist with or build or anything other than resting at the safehouse (stuff ‘o stuff) I don’t have permission. I don’t have a life so I’m on here a lot, can you maybe give me a task list and permission to complete those tasks?

Flag Post

sure no problem

Flag Post

OK, i hereby propose our safe-house strategy, pending approval by RRRT77. The missions list states all missions and their locations. Thus, i propose that we preplan where we will place Safe-houses relative to these so as to avoid unnecessary safe-houses in the future.
First, Cult and HQ are at 21,40 and 21,45 receptively, so a safehouse between them would be good.
Second, another between Mercy and Winchester might be recommended to avoid alot of walking, so 46,37 or there abouts.
Lastly, two in midtown when we get up there around 45,78 (grindhouse/andrews) and 56,54 (Hawaii/Germain).
All of these are approximates, i have not gotten up there myself to scout actually locations. Obviously, we cannot build safe-houses in parking-lots. What are the views upon this, should we begin scouting locations (at least for Mercy and Cult) so we can build quickly once the main house is done?

Flag Post

ok i have like 30 spark plugs but have no where to place them

Flag Post

we need more people for construction on generator room

Flag Post

lrellok sounds good get on scouting and report back when you can

very well thought out plan, good job

Flag Post

on the list thing the priority list goes like this

generator, armory, sickbay, gun range, workbench,living room, food storage, storage room, other training rooms, library, garden, kitchen, comms, look out

in that order

please leave one storage room not upgrading at a time

thank you

Flag Post

did a quick supply run from the hardware store at 29,26. I couldn’t afford to get everything we needed (those 2×4 lumber are expensive) but I managed to complete the materials needed for a few rooms. As of right now we still need: 4x stick, 2x pitchfork, 18x 2×4lumber, 2x ballistic glasses, 8x medical aid kit, 5x blood pack, 4x sand, 1x arc welder, 1x nail gun.

And, of course, we need lots of elbow grease to construct the rooms that are fully stocked with materials now :)

Flag Post

Armory, workbench, and water purifier have all the materials they need, so they can start being constructed

Flag Post

OK good news.
1) i have found a spot to build our second base, 21,42. I am waiting there to regen Stam, so reply and i will start construction! No the sub station there does not connect south, but it does connect north.
2) i have also found a spark plug, lemme know what is to be done with it, apparently they are very rare.
3) I have found a very useful link http://images.wildtangent.com/zombiepandemic/screen_06.jpg WOOT!
4) using our useful link, i propose placing our third base in the region of 45,38 between the two mission bases and next to the subway line.

Flag Post

i have a spark plug too that i’m hanging on to for whenever we need.

is there a mission questgiver near that 2nd base? i’m still doing quests for the 1st guy, so the first safehouse is most useful to me at the moment.

Flag Post

TWO! cult leader is two squares south and Military camp is three squares north, and the sub station is one square north as well, though it does not connect to our first base.

Flag Post

got 3 spark plugs. Let us know where they need to go

Flag Post

I have at least 2 parts of 2×4 lumber. What should I do with them? Put in the locker? I don’t have permission to do anything else right now…

Flag Post

putt message me in game for permission

talion thats awesome great work

Flag Post

The generator in main safehouse needs 1 more spark plug at the moment.

Flag Post

Main safehouse is starting to get pretty cozy :)

Flag Post

I have put a spark plug in the armory that someone can add…

Flag Post

okay, people, we need to try keeping one of the storage spaces open. Please finish any necessary upgrades to the generator BEFORE starting any other construction. This really seems common sense to me, if we do not have the generator, we cannot upgrade anything else, and are thus cut off from our storage ad infinum.

Flag Post

Started the next tier upgrade on the generator. WOOT! We are kickin some tail on this safe house!