Clan stuff page 3

151 posts

Flag Post

how much do those 2×4 lumber cost.

Flag Post

I have started a Safehouse between the Baseball Stadium Militia HQ and the Cult mission bases, at 21,42. I recognize this might seem like jumping the gun, and RRRT77 may feel free to reprimand me for this, however, i have 5 reasons i feel are credible.
1) One of the cults early missions gives a 45 caliber hand gun. Its a 9-12 damage 46 ft weapon, so its better then anything i have seen so far.
2) The Cult is the only location i have seen ammo for sale for this weapon.
3) The Cult HQ allows you to work for a period of time in exchange for cash, a reasonable source of scarce income.
4) There are 23 missions between the Militia HQ and the Cult HQ.
5) Several of the University missions travel into the same region as the Cult HQ. Having a Safehouse in this region precludes people from being “stranded” with limited stamina regeneration.
Personally i am only going to increase the generator to level 1 and then the living room to level 1, I do not ask or expect anyone to divert any resources from the main safehouse until that safehouse is complete. The new SH is intended entirely as a rest area. Whether this safehouse remains or is expanded further is of course entirely at RRRT77 discretion.

Flag Post

lrellok good reasons and logic i approve
pick a few people (2-4) to help you and get to work on this safe house
upgrades are up to you
message me a list once you pick the people

Flag Post

2×4 lumber is $55 each

Flag Post

Did some missions, so I had spare cash for another supply run to the hardware store. Lots of rooms are complete and ready for construction after we are done with the generator. To help you guys out, here’s a list as of this posting:

Vegetable Garden: 4x stick, 2x pitchfork
Lookout Post: Useless room
Generator Room: Constructing
Shooting Range: Ready for construction
Sickbay: 7x medical aid kit, 5x blood pack
Workbench: Ready for construction
Water Purifier: 5x empty water bottle, 4x sand
Food Storage: 4x sand
Storage: Ready for construction
Armory: Ready for construction
Living Quarters: Ready for construction
Library: Ready for construction
Weight Room: 1x Dumbbells
Boxing Ring: 1x Boxing Gloves
Gym: Ready for construction

*Yes, I have too much time on my hands.. I’ll update this list each day if people find it useful

Flag Post

can i get permission to build stuff tired of waiting for people to start stuff for me to work on them when im at the safehouse

Flag Post

btw im gonna be helping with the new safehouse i can’t do my missions at the main base its just to far of a trek from the hospital and the cult hq i dont want to waste all my sp on it going back and forth

Flag Post

Sand sand sand. We need more sand.
The shooting range needs 10 bb pellets(can be bought at the campus) and 1 brick(can be found pretty much everywhere). I’m working at the workbench right now but I will fix those resources when the workbench is done if noone else does.
Don’t upgrade the storage room until we have upgraded the armory.
Great work everyone, we have a nice safehouse already=)
/Pat Snatch

Flag Post

give me rights to build and decorate. thanks!

haha here!

Flag Post

pickers: Then you either have to write your gamename here or even better, write a message to the clan owner Mcknight in-game.

irrelok: What do you need for resources at the new safehosue? I maybe will take a walk up there tonight and could pick up some stuff on the road…

Flag Post

MOneyshots69, your help is appreciated greatly, i am currently working on the Generator and the Living Room, i have the 2 large shovels already, as well as most of everything else. If you could bring up Blankets, 2×4′s, Wrenches, and wood panels, i would appreciate it.

RRRT, hrmm, i am really not certain who to ask for. If anyone wants to volunteer, i am happy to accept help, but i am reluctant to drag people off of main if they have quests at campus they need to do. If anyone has the items above and they feel like coming up to get a .45 revolver, i am happy to accept their help.

Flag Post

sports gear like boxing gloves and wights can be found at 33,33 it is a sports store

Flag Post

i have plenty of 2×4 and spark plugs and i have a few wooden panels so if anyone else is coming up here to volunteer to help no hurry or anything the most things probably need are some blankets wrenches and a few wooden panels

Flag Post

If I join the guild, do I keep my safehouse?

Flag Post

cloud i don’t know but ours probably has better stuff

Flag Post

Oh, alright. Well if you find out let me know.

Flag Post

I barely just made it to the new safehouse with some wrenches. We need a lot of large shovels to clear the rooms and 3 bricks to start upgrading the generator room.

Flag Post

as soon as i got the sp im gonna look for bricks and get more money to buy everything else we will need

Flag Post

Any idea where to get newspapers o.O

Flag Post

Those few that I have found were placed in those blue newspaper boxes that can be found all over town. If someone finds one, then write X,Y numbers here for the rest of us to acknowledge.

We need a new upgrade orderlist. I brought a lot of different materials now but most of the rooms is waiting for upgrade.

Flag Post

There are Newspaper Boxes at 32, 23 and 36, 27.

Flag Post

if we clean more rooms we can find out what we will know what items and how much we will need

Flag Post

Where do we get those large shovels? I only have an ordinary shovel…

Flag Post

newspaper box 34,18.
I also found a newspaper stand maybe 2,3 or 4 squares right above or main safehouse. I forgot to take the coordinates…

Flag Post

hardware store i think easiest place to get em