Clan stuff page 4

151 posts

Flag Post

Okay, I’ve bought a shovel, cleaned the storage room and brought the 2×4s. This is how the room looks like right now:

Vegetable Garden: Not cleaned, 1 large shovel
Generator Room: Needs 1 hammer
Shooting Range: Not cleaned, 1 large shovel
Sickbay: Not cleaned, 1 large shovel
Workbench: Not cleaned, 1 large shovel
Water Purifier: Not cleaned, 1 large shovel
Food Storage: Not cleaned, 1 large shovel
Storage: 5 brick, 1 hammer, 2 locks
Armory: Not cleaned, 1 large shovel
Living Quarters: Constructing
Library: Not cleaned, 1 large shovel
Weight Room: Not cleaned, 1 large shovel
Boxing Ring: Not cleaned, 1 large shovel
Gym: Not cleaned, 1 large shovel
Entrance: 1 lock

We need a task list here too. Which room should be cleaned first?

Flag Post

:D It warms my heart to see others creating a safehouse room status list! :D hugs Puttson

Flag Post

either armory or workbench

Flag Post

Ok, I finished the materials on most of the rooms in the main safehouse. The only rooms not done are the ones that require sand.. haven’t been able to find that. I also started construction on all of them, so people can start building them when they have time.

I got some large shovels on my alt for the 2nd safehouse, but McKnight hasn’t given him builder permission yet. Once I get that, I’ll start cleaning rooms.

Flag Post

really loving all the forum usage going on

Flag Post

hey,i know this is off topic but can i join your clan? i like your idea of having safehouse between mercy hostpital and winchester pub. i am lv 12 with 65 markmanship and 30 technical( i always carry a wrench to +8 tech if needed) i have alot of experience in the previous version of the game( it’s not differ much from this) ready to buy a large shovel.
sincerly your mate,
hoaian1(also my ingamename)

Flag Post

Talion: Glad I can make someone happy=D

hoaian: Your’e welcome. You just have to wait for our clanleader to come online and maybe write a message to him(Mcknight) so he notices you.

I will be away for a couple of days and don’t think I will be able to be online and help. I really hope I will see at least two fully upgraded safehouses when I’m back;)

Flag Post

need permission and worker at “stuff’s location and stuff” safe house upgrade.

Flag Post

ok just gave you permission

Flag Post

Found a shop in the subway station at 27,49 northeast of the new base. It has nearly all building supplies, including SPARK PLUGS, but sadly, not sand.

Flag Post

why can’t i start construction on the storage room irellok i have permission and we have all the items but it wont let me start

Flag Post

nvm found out why

Flag Post

are we ever going to find sand !?!?

Flag Post

we need sand? oh shit found some yet never pick them, could you post a list of needed material here please? so that i can keep them if i see them.

Flag Post

At what level of the generator do you need car batteries? And how many?

Also, Taxis are a reliable source of newspapers so keep an eye out. I found 4 in searches today.

Flag Post

garden is done.

Flag Post

i thought the cult hq was supposed to give you a weapon i didnt get crap from any of those missions half of em all i got was xp

Flag Post

lol well weapon is kinda sacred now ^^

Flag Post

mayday mayday, depressedly need help at HQ and CULT to CONSTRUCT storage room.

Flag Post

hoaian, me and my alts are helping out :) working on generator room atm tho

Flag Post

I’m at it, should be done in 2 hours

Flag Post

yeah thanks for the help..

Flag Post

personally i think we shouldn’t upgrade any training room yet( cus our safe house near all of them) except the ones the cult, stadium… doesnt have. we should focus on the livingroom, generator and storage room. what do you think?

Flag Post

that sounds good

Flag Post

hey could you add me? i am an alt( my main is in your clan).