Clan stuff page 5

151 posts

Flag Post

ok generator is done, now we need 1 hammer 2 wood pisel ,2 paint cans, one potted plant at HQ and CULT safe house to contruct living room( + 15% sp rate when rest).

Flag Post

For those of you who are newbish like me.. make sure to equip gear that gives bonuses to tech when you are constructing buildings. I have a nail gun and an arc welder (close combat) equipped, and that gives me a +22 tech bonus.

Flag Post

Hey guys… and girls(?). Im back and finished some of the rooms. This is the main house right now:

Vegetable Garden: Finished!
Generator Room: Finished level 5!
Shooting Range level 5: Needs 1 chain, 5 2×4 lumber.
Sickbay: Finished
Workbench L2: Ready for construction, (will be started after I’m done with the water purifier)
Water Purifier L2: Under construction
Food Storage L1: Still needs 4 sands
Storage room: Finished!
Armory L5: 10 2×4 lumber, 2 locks
Living Quarters L5: 2 potted plants, 3 paintings
Library L2: 5 2×4 lumber
Weight Room L2: Waiting for upgrade. If you haven’t visited any wieght room yet, do that soon before we start the upgrade.
Boxing Ring: Ready for construction.
Gym: Under construction
Entrance: Finished!

As you see, or biggest needs is manpower to construct the rooms and, 2×4 lumber.

Flag Post

I have a question. How big SP cost is it to heal yourself at the sickbay? I was stupid enough to donate all of my bandages to HQ and Cult safehouse =P

Flag Post

I don’t remember exactly, but I think it’s 1 SP per hp. If my memory serves me right, i healed 18 hp with 18 sp. Regardless, the heal rate is much higher than healing outside.

Flag Post

I’ve been slaving away at our 2nd safe house ;P

Flag Post

Went up to midtown (and almost died) to grab sand from the store on one of my alts. Once I get builder permission, I’ll dump the sand into that food storage :)

Flag Post

Thanks Talion. And good work! I went up to the 2nd safe house and noticed that we need a lot of people to construct the rooms there. Seems like you have gathered most of the materials needed there. =)

Flag Post

HQ and Cult safehouse:

Vegetable Garden: Under construction
Generator Room: Finished level 5!
Shooting Range level 1: Finished, waiting for upgrade
Sickbay: Under construction
Workbench L1: Under construction
Water Purifier L1: Under construction
Food Storage L1: Needs 1 water can
Storage room L1: Finished, waiting for upgrade.
Armory L1: Finished, waiting for upgrade.
Living Quarters L3: Finished, waiting for upgrade.
Library L1: Ready for contruction.
Weight Room L1: Ready for construction.
Boxing Ring L1: Ready for construction.
Gym L1: Ready for construction.
Entrance: Finished L2, waiting for upgrade.

Flag Post

Update: Someone started the upgrade at Living Quarters which was fine for me cause I had saved 5 newspapers and 2 chairs this time.
Although it still needs 2 buckets and 2 newspapers.

Flag Post

hey if anyone needs some easy quests the bar at 30,33 has 1 quest that takes up a bit of sp but the next to mission require maybe 20 and you get a single action army its worth about 900 dollars so about 1300 dollars for 3 easy quests

Flag Post

i put rest of items into the armory and living quarters in hq and cult

Flag Post

Just 1 painting left at the living quarters at the main safehouse. I found 2 at the arts store 43,34. Take all the paintings you can find, we will need more paintings at the other safehouses.

Otherwise, the only thing we need at the main safehouse is 2×4 lumber, 1 crowbar and 1 pair of training gloves…

Flag Post

and we need bout 8 iron pipes when I start to upgrade the training rooms. also 1 med. chainsaw and 1 tennis racket.

Flag Post

paintings are sold at 22,32

Flag Post

currently constructing living quarters and shooting range in 2nd safehouse. storage room and workbench have all materials requried and just need some elbow grease.

Flag Post

Level 5 living quarters is done in 2nd safehouse. All in all, I think 2nd safehouse is quite cozy now. We just need to slowly upgrade the other stuff, but pretty much everything is functional now.

We could use some water cans though :P

Flag Post

The next safehouse I think we should build somewhere around the hospital(47,42)… I am stuck there right now, and you need 104 SP to get to either of our two acceptable safehouses.

Flag Post

got a box of nails need some time to regen sp. will look in to it

Flag Post

ugh.. someone in 2nd safehouse started upgrading the storage room when the armory is still being upgraded. now i can’t access my tech gear. great __

Flag Post

i need some help on shooting range at hq and cult

Flag Post

Anyone else have an opinion about a hospital safehouse? It’s useful to have a safehouse there if we want to visit the eastern side of the map and if you want to do the winchester bar or hospital missions.
I also have a box of nails in the HQ and cult storage…

Flag Post

I just noticed there is a new safehouse there now=) I go visit now!

Flag Post

And we need a loooot of large shovels. 3 wood panels, 3 lumber, 1 wrench and 2 locks are also good.

Flag Post

I think i have had those nails in my inventory for a week now. I just never had enough SP to get back up there. New Safe House next to the Subway station between Mercy Hospital and Winchester bar.

Oh, and sorry about the mix up, i guess is did get the revolver from the record store, not the cult leader. That was a weird week.