Server Error in '/' Application

22 posts

Flag Post

Is anybody/everybody else getting this message? It’s what appears when I try to log in. So, I can’t get in and can’t enter the game, and the same thing shows up when I go to the zombie pandemic dot-com site. So, it’s not just me, right? Any idea when this will be fixed?

Flag Post

Yep.

Flag Post

Ditto

Flag Post

Same, and no idea. :/

Flag Post

having the same prob here

Flag Post

This is annoying. I’m even trying different browsers and it still shows up.

Flag Post

Maybe we’ll be compensated somehow (e.g., credits, energy items, or something). At least, that would be standard procedure for some other games when this type of thing occurs…

Flag Post

That would be nice and all but I would just rather be able to enjoy the game instead.

Flag Post

i just did a little research about the topic and found out that I am not as smart as I that I was. its best if we leave the progream alone for a will until they fix it themselves. Trust me you dont want to know what I found out about it.

Flag Post

yea i went to their website it says it will be down for hours something bad must have happened.

Flag Post

The zombies broke out of the server. Z-day is here! hides

Flag Post

I’m having the same problem too guys

Flag Post

Travos, when you say that I “don’t want to know” what you found out, just how hair-raising could this server-related horror be? Or is it that it’s just too long and boring to relate? It’s just hard to imagine anything related to this issue that would darken my heart and trouble my dreams. Are you implying that this could be the work of Yog-Sothoth, Shogoth, or even the Great Cthulu himself? Perhaps the Admins are busy consulting the Necronimicon as we speak…

Flag Post

Same

Flag Post

“The Microsoft Azure hosting provider of Zombie Pandemic is currently experiencing problems and the repair process is taking more time than they expected. The hosting center hopes to have issues resolved within 24 hours and will provide a new status rapport 10AM PST 29th of December.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes and will keep you update."

http://blog.zombiepandemic.com/Blog/tabid/59/EntryId/230/Network-issues-at-the-hosting-center.aspx

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vladeus:Perhaps the Admins are busy consulting the Necronimicon as we speak…

You mean the Necrozombicon?

Flag Post

Sam, “Necrozombicon”? I believe that would translate to “the book of dead zombies”, which would be a little redundant, dontcha’ think?

Flag Post

What do you think our business is, in this game? After each fight, it says “dead zombie [type]”! :)

Flag Post

We apologize that things are taking longer than expected. Here is the latest status:

From: http://www.windowsazure.com/us/support/service-dashboard/

“Yesterday, at approximately 7:16am PST, the Windows Azure Storage Service experienced a service interruption in a single cluster in the South Central US sub-region that caused many of the storage nodes on that particular stamp to go offline. We apologize for the interruption and any issues it has caused our customers.

Our engineering teams immediately triaged the issue and have been working around the clock to restore service to affected customers. These repair steps however are taking longer than expected to implement to ensure that there is no impact to customer data. Please continue to check the Windows Azure Service Dashboard for further status updates. We will provide a full RCA once the incident is resolved. Again, we apologize for any issues this caused impacted customers and appreciate your patience."

Flag Post

I think my zombie hypothesis was correct. It wouldn’t take this long to fix simple server problems, but zombie cleanup can take weeks.

Flag Post

Zombie Pandemic is finally live again after a major hosting breakdown at Microsoft Azure was finally restored. We apologize sincerely for the downtime and will offer all players a compensation for the lost time in the week to come.
http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/service-dashboard/

Flag Post

Here we go again. Another crash.