What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
> *Originally posted by **[SadCookieCat](/forums/230/topics/307993?page=2#posts-6544443):***
> Bind fire to \<shift\>?
> Or even better: Customisable control configs.
> Me love you long time….
> The galaxy map would be much nicer if each system had a little list of all the planets in said system, like when you leave your crew behind and have thier names tagged onto the system marker.
> It would make finding some place I’ve never heard of or cared to remember far less irritating.
We have customized controls on our wishlist, and the planets listing is a good idea. We have multiple ideas on how to improve this. Explore notifications are one for example.
Make Heavy Cannon a little less overpowered. It’s a bit ridiculous that a lvl 0 one can kill someone with upgraded shield and armor in 3 hits. I would recommend making it fire a lot slower and cost a bit more energy to fire. This way it would still pack that punch, it just would also be an actual weapon instead of a nearly guaranteed kill.
Wonderful game, very addicting, good dual space/on planet exploration. Lots of great suggestions have been made and repeated already, I just wanted to drive the point home on one very good one made by Sturmfeder:
Reverse Thrusters: I don’t know about anybody else, but perhaps due to the ship shape, the high speed combat, the almost entirely robotic-seeming enemies, this game reminds me greatly of a space-drama I particularly like. Anyway, being it’s a space shooter, it would be very sweet to be able to dash in, perform a high speed one-eighty, then accelerate backward to keep the guns blazing. If I may, I would love to see this ability inherent in every ship (perhaps at a reduced speed? Like 50% of forward speed) with upgrades to increase that percentage eventually to 100%. It makes the most sense to me to bundle this in with the regular engine upgrades.
Lvl 6 Cluster Missiles suck. Try to make target seeking such that the missiles go for closest target in the (30? + 30? both sides = 60? degrees) arc instead of just locking on just the first target forever and thereby ending up being totally worthless.
Upgrading cluster missiles is one of the worst ways in which you can screw up your first weapon upgrade (I suck at pvp now).
Hi, i hope that the dev still taken a look at this thread cuz i have some comment that i would like them to hear.
Very nice game, im usually not a fan of those game but it remind me lots of good stuff of starscape and older 2d space game. I got hook pretty fast and i enjoy the grinding and behing literally destroyed but Pker that must had frustrated 90% of your community hehehe. For me it was a higher goal to achived and really push my adrenaline higher. So, when i finally got all the resources i needed for my L6 blaster i was like… woohoo welcome dps. It didnt take long that i found myself very disapointing to see that my damage did really go up. With L5 Blaster and some good artifact, i was able to have 120 X 2 damage (240). Now, its 87 X 3 damage (261). Very very far away from the +80% dps improvement. So i hope you guys will do some tuneup on those blaster.
Hello again. I’ve been playing for another week or so and have two suggestions I thought I’d share:
1. Accurate Map Overlay and Adjustable Transparency: I, like I imagine most other players, do quite a bit of travel with the map open. It’s not a necessity, but it would be very cool if the representation of your ship on the map overlay perfectly with your actual ship in space. More of a presentation thing, though it would make dodging while traveling easier. Relatedly, perhaps an option to adjust the transparency of the map? The default transparency is just fine, but if I could make the map almost fully transparent, I might just leave it on all the time. Options are good, ja?
2. Hidden Planets: While grinding in Kritillian, I stumbled upon a destroyed planet with enemies floating around it and…a shield! I destroyed the thing and naturally tried to land on it. So why not? It seems like you may have set yourself up to implement this anyway based on the previous experience, but I think that would be very cool.
Thanks again for listening.
Move the display that tells you how many of whatever you just picked up somewhere that isn’t right in the middle of the screen blocking what you’re trying to look at.
It gets bad enough to completely obscure a fair portion of the action for a few seconds if you go ploughing through a pile of debris. This is a non-issue in the beginning. But when moths and blobs are around this is bad.
> *Originally posted by **[gotoxy](/forums/230/topics/307993?page=2#posts-6556579):***
> Hi, i hope that the dev still taken a look at this thread cuz i have some comment that i would like them to hear.
> Very nice game, im usually not a fan of those game but it remind me lots of good stuff of starscape and older 2d space game. I got hook pretty fast and i enjoy the grinding and behing literally destroyed but Pker that must had frustrated 90% of your community hehehe. For me it was a higher goal to achived and really push my adrenaline higher. So, when i finally got all the resources i needed for my L6 blaster i was like… woohoo welcome dps. It didnt take long that i found myself very disapointing to see that my damage did really go up. With L5 Blaster and some good artifact, i was able to have 120 X 2 damage (240). Now, its 87 X 3 damage (261). Very very far away from the +80% dps improvement. So i hope you guys will do some tuneup on those blaster.
+80% of the oringinal DPS i think they mean
ok got to say i love this game so far but i’m in the suggestions topic for a reason
i have been told before not to write books and keep to the point so i’ll try to keep this as short as i can (i said TRY) if you would like more info about any of my ideas you’ll have to ask for them
1) using flux – you get some for free or you can buy it, my guess is not many if anybody is buying it and to me the reason seems simple, there is noting really to use it on, add 30 day VIP that gives tractor + xp protection **NOT LOOT PROTECTION** make it cost 1,500 – 2,500 flux or something (pricing not really my place so your call) , i would pay for that, add some extra artifact/crew slots past 5 for flux only, add more lvl’s to upgrades unlocked by flux but still bought with loot, just add something to make flux worth something
i could go into much more detail but you get the idea
2) crew missions run out, sooner or later you have been everywhere and then you have this crew that’s useless, planets need to refresh once a week or something to give them more to do (mabey if you cleared the planet/system then they need to scale up in lvl range as well)
3) the artifact list, can we be able to sort that list, hunting for the one you know you have for the bonus you need in a hurry is…… well….. you cant do it, the list never even comes up in the same order twice so how can you find the one you need, we need sort options, hell throw it into the VIP package (suggestion 1) i would buy VIP just for that
4) the boosters, mega bonus for silly short time with crazy fast cooldown, i dont know if ppl like it this way or not overall but i have to say i find them pretty useless as they are, you cant really do much in 5 seconds and with less than 30 sec cooldown its all just too fast to me, what i would do is make them last longer with longer cooldown, 30 to 60 second boost with 5 to10 min cooldown, the shield to armor skill seems fine as is since it only works if you have some shields neway, but defence/attack/speed boosts to me dont last long enough and can be used too often, just my thoughts on it
5) weapon crates, i know this has come up before but weapons from crates need to be given a scrap value and converted into that on pickup if you already have that weapon
6) system warp gates, so some have only 1 and some have more, with the systems that have more than 1 it would be very nice to be able to choose what 1 you warp in to, some systems are pretty big and can take a while to cross i know the pvp players will HATE this one but cant we choose what gate we gate in at (could always make it VIP only right)
7) upgrading, i dont mind that the cost goes up with every upgrade no matter what your upgrading i do mind the speed that it climbs tho to get my first system to lvl 6 cost me like 10k steel and a few hundred of the others, now i have the 4 ship systems to lvl 6 and 2 weapons and it will take me over 300k steel and 3.5k of the others to get another lvl 6 and i have 16 other weapons right now and there is more out there, come on you know full well that it takes more than 1 to 3 weapons to be able to effectivly cope with all the diffrent enemys in the game so let us at least hope to be able to upgrade them all at some point before we die of old age
8) new upgrades, as you get deeper into the game (or should i say the current last system Vibrilian) the damage the enemys do is just madness, there isnt any middle ground, the elites of Mitrilion are no longer much hassle really but last system i get owned in seconds i dont even have time to react to being hit and even if i do the damage over time effects kill me neway, my idea is a new system to be added to the upgrades for damage resistances all 3 types at 4% 8% 12% 16% 20% and 25% for the 6 lvl’s, this would help to bring their damage back in to some kind for reasobale area for players at lvl 25+ since we really dont have anywhere else to go, other upgrade ideas could be for damage output all weapons, weapon power cost all weapons (cuz a 10 second burst never seems to get the job done), weapon rate of fire all weapons, weapon range all weapons, i could go on but you get the idea much more could be done
sorry seems i wrote a book in the end neway but there was a lot to cover
i know the idea of any game is to be fun for the players but also profitable to the devlopers so i’ll finish with this last suggestion
the ship skins just wont cut it for the most part, aside from looking cool, the ship skins need inbuilt powers to make them really appealing like extra shields/armor/health for the police skin and extra damage/range/RoF for the pirate skin, just something to make each skin effect gameplay in some way, then you would not only make ppl want a new skin but they would most likely want them all
gives the players something new to play with and you some money, everybodys happy
free to play is fun but it wont help the devs out, pay to win is not a new concept however so use it
> Reverse Thrusters: I don’t know about anybody else, but perhaps due to the ship shape, the high speed combat, the almost entirely robotic-seeming enemies, this game reminds me greatly of a space-drama I particularly like. Anyway, being it’s a space shooter, it would be very sweet to be able to dash in, perform a high speed one-eighty, then accelerate backward to keep the guns blazing. If I may, I would love to see this ability inherent in every ship (perhaps at a reduced speed? Like 50% of forward speed) with upgrades to increase that percentage eventually to 100%. It makes the most sense to me to bundle this in with the regular engine upgrades.
We really need this.
If reverse-engine thrusters were added then they should only be allowed 50% MAX level speed of your regular engines, i can see reverse engines being abused by PvP’s with long range weapons that only shoot towards the front of the ship (like Blaster) if they were allowed 100% thruster capacity.
PvP system still seems to be my biggest sticking point in the game, seems unbalanced and an open call to online bullying, bad call in today’s gaming. Some ideas to help balance it. Pirates, after a certain level, remain hostile all the time. No way to become non-hostile, non-pvp. Police class get’s some skill or bonus for reaching a certain rep or level (Extra loot or flux). Give some incentive to be police other than a seemingly impossible to obtain weapon that pirates receive as well. Have a third, non-hostile, class (Merchant class?). A benefit to this class is that they would not lose experience if pirated, but do not gain rep or benefits from defending from pirates. Nothing more frustrating than spending time trying to co-op with players and losing all your gains because a pirate comes in.
Buff cluster missile’s guidance…
its way to hard 4 the missiles to hit anything without running into them.
and also i spend like 40 energy every shot but only 2 out of 6 missiles, if not none, actually hit and the others fly off somewhere else
> *Originally posted by **[phamen](/forums/230/topics/307993?page=2#posts-7095745):***
> Brakes and reverse, this would be EXTREMELY useful since the current navigation system is rather slippery.
i 100% agree to this since u keep sliding alot and u might mis the stations
My suggestion would be to put arrows pointing to the stations on the map and significant objects like the sun/map. Also perhaps put arrows twoards your mission objectives. Yes, this is from another game (Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy), but, I think it would make navigating in your game significantly easier.