Forums Astroflux

1000 Flux to reset upgrades??

18 posts

Flag Post

Why like this? Another apparently great game that is just a P2W? Cause stuff gets more and more expensive to upgrade, and when you want to reset… surprise!! There’s no way to reset the entire game still, so I simply cannot play properly with my Kong account due to this BS. -1 until get fixed, if this happens.

Flag Post

I agree with u . Only P2W…

Flag Post

This game is not pay to win. One can not influence the gameplay with money enough to win it. And flux can be earned here in masses even, when one has not much time to spend.

Upgrading has consequences. In many games resetting is just impossible. So be lucky, that you can buy or earn Flux to reset the upgrades. Learn to think about first, before you buy something and dont complain because you have forgotten to think about.

Flag Post

How to think about if there’s no information?

This is a fair criticism based on game features and not a blind whining. I would like to people to think about before posting an adverse idea. If you do not agree you can be a desinformated player or a person who likes to contradict a legit argument just cause you think it’s cool. You can do that, of course. But by supporting the thread you are probably helping the game to be better, and replying against it without a valid argument you aren’t doing nothing constructive.

Flag Post

the game isnt p2w not one bit. That’s also the reason I love this game. Dude u can just farm the shit in higher areas and you can also get a shit load of flux by earning it throughout the game. Dont whine about it

Flag Post

This game isn’t pay to win. Spending $50 won’t do much for me except help me advance through the game faster or just get cool skins. It costs me about 20k steel to upgrade something that is level 1 which i can get in an hour. They are already working on a way to reset certain upgrades and lower the reset cost. This isn’t even a big problem, keep playing and you’ll see it’s not really a big deal except just annoying.

Flag Post

I suggest you keep the price as it is, but offer a free one at level 20 and/or 1 free reset.

Flag Post

I like that it gets more expensive the more stuff you buy. in most games, once you get powerful enough, you can buy every upgrade in a matter of moments, which is not true here. that said, Arindel’s suggestion is a good idea in my opinion. by level 20, you have already got things figured out and can upgrade what you need, and are basically just undoing the 4 or 5 mistakes you made to start out with, making the game much better. the one free reset is a bad idea, as people new to the game would probably assume there were infinite free resets and then get pissed. also, 975? where did that number come from?

Flag Post

Exponentially increasing upgrades isn’t all that bad of a concept. I agree, however, that the game has a certain way of screwing players who aren’t informed. Almost by definition, that would be “new players”.
@hellome13: Try to think a little further, please. I think the one-time free reset is a great idea, assuming the player will be told it’s a one-time freebie. That’s, after all, the main issue right now; lack of information.

Flag Post

Saying this game is only P2W is ridiculous: you can easily gather enough flux to pay for a reset. The other FLux benefits can be nice (XP/loot safegaurds) but would not give you an immediate edge vs other players in pvp, it might help you level up faster, but hey they have to make a buck somewhere…

As to the reset: to me it’s really amusing how some higher lvl players complain about this, who should have been aware of the increasing upgrade costs (FC_Brazil, seriously don’t tell me you only figured it out that late).

I do agree with a free reset, but it should be a one-time only deal, and I think lvl20 is already to high lvl. I’d say around lvl 10, with all kinds of warnings/bells/whistles that it’s the only free reset, and a reminder that upgrade costs are incremental. Done.

Flag Post

I disagree with free resets. I’d be pissed if other people (level 10 or below) got a free reset and I didn’t get that chance at the time. Even if all players get one stat reset, it would be dumb. Even though you get all scrap metal back, It influences me as a player that I couldn’t get a free reset below level 16 when I did nearly all of my pvp action. I say no resets to not get other players pissed off. (thats just me)

Flag Post

There’s crap for info about what you’re getting, so I agree entirely that resets are way too expensive. I can see not making it free but 1k for a reset is just unreasonable.

Flag Post

Why not just add a button that resets all your upgrades, but you DO NOT get your spent resources back or you can pay some price to de-upgrade one point at a time

Flag Post

Also you could add a mission that would decrease your upgrade costs rather than add a minuscule amount of steel.

Flag Post

I think that if it was 200 flux, it wouldn’t be unreasonable. That’s affordable, but not crippling. I also like the free reset at level 20 idea (to encourage you to get to level 20, if nothing else.) I also think that giving one every 10/15 levels would work. My last suggestion would be that you get a cheaper reset every 10 levels (for instance, it’s only 2-300 flux).

Flag Post

I think would be nice of the players do not buy the reset untill the developers give us an answer to this point, as they agree the price it’s out of reason as well.

Flag Post

Hey, i keep finding crates that say new weapon in red, but i have yet to find a 6th weapon? is there a limit? how do i sell/ get rid of one of my old ones?

Flag Post

hey, I am about to get 975 flux without paying for anything, and I just got to level 20, so basically, I’ll get my free reset. 975 flux is a lot, but not an unreasonable.

I see your point, zedmaster. if I bought a reset, then you gave a free one away, I’d get a little pissed that I didn’t get one, too.