2:they do less damage to enemies
3:they shoot slower
4:pirate bay safe zone radius must be 30% smaller
5:all members of their crew will get 20%more injury risk
6:they cannot shoot friends
7:added turrent around any safe zones but pirate bay that do ossakel damage
8:power regenates 35% slower to them

Flag Post

This basically discourages anyone from being pirates. So that’s like half of the game gone right their.

Flag Post

forgot to say that turrents only attack hostiles

Flag Post

This is way too much, for instance even moving slower is just too much, your combat penalties are way too harsh, and how would their crew members getting hurt more do anything? They would just go into passive mode and then do it and complain about the waste of time, and they would be right too. Also if your upset that they’re shooting their friends then join their party. About the only good thing I can think of is having a police AI that would defend safe zones and possibly hunt down pirates.

Flag Post

I like the defense AI idea, Could make it 1 AI per safe zone 5 levels below max PVP level with a single randomized weapon that goes after the closest Pirate

Flag Post

What do you think would be a good range on the defense if it’s mobile? Also what would happen if it got destroyed? Also should it be stationary, mobile or vary between safe zones?
I’m not sure whether it should be protected by the safe zone or not though.

Flag Post

range of turrents:long

Flag Post

Yaya, and make them recieve 5k dmg sec, and when they kill someone they instadie. COOL?

Flag Post

you guys are just trying to destroy the games pvp if you don’t like it don’t play the game

Flag Post

No, but the turrets shouldn’t be long range. Just enough to discourage pirates from attacking people near the base because along with base turrets/ships they should remove the safe zone.

Flag Post

if they remove safe zones that will be bad so they must add 4 turrents that do fanatic tank damage and have all but pirate bay safe zone radius a bit bigger
and safe zone must never be removed and turrents are moderate speeded

Flag Post

The real solution is: when you turn hostile, there is still a 5 second delay before you can actually hit a fellow player. This removes surprise attacks, which are dumb. Even if you know someone is trying to kill you, you can’t actually do anything about it until he turns red, whereupon it is too late because you are dead.

Flag Post

Needs to have the level of a hostile displayed for everyone to see. To know if he can really kill you in 3 seconds or not.

Flag Post

edit:i also cannot live without fighting non hostile or i need cargo for systems so i become hostile rarely,became only 3 times

Flag Post

So you need to fight non-hostile people? And you’ve only been hostile 3 times? What level are you?!

Flag Post

im level 18
i got maxed out gatling gun

Flag Post

Really?Another topic about some guy whining because he really sucks at the game?Look,the game’s P.V.P. been nerfed hard enough for it to be boring now,and that isn’t enough for you?Really?Are today’s players that dependent on handholding features that simple game like it is hard?

Flag Post

this will be help for newbies who got pwned by pro hostiles

Flag Post

The biggest problem is the hostiles are immune from getting their asses kicked by non-hostile high levels in areas with a pvp lvl cap, so if you area a lvl 30 in a lvl 30 zone, and you go hostile, nothing can really stand in your way.

It would be cool if they had to take damage from non-hostiles above the max pvp level or something.

Flag Post

i became hostile 3 times yesterday and killed 3 noobs with gatling now my levle is 20

Flag Post

Vib and sark has no hostile level limits,that means even a lvl100 can turn hostile and he’s gonna be unstoppable,although it doesn’t happen much,noobs are gonna be running away,those unlucky ones who get trapped far away from warp gate(And also in a safe zone)will be very……You know,getting hunted down again and again

Flag Post
Originally posted by xgena:

Vib and sark has no hostile level limits,that means even a lvl100 can turn hostile and he’s gonna be unstoppable,although it doesn’t happen much,noobs are gonna be running away,those unlucky ones who get trapped far away from warp gate(And also in a safe zone)will be very……You know,getting hunted down again and again

I still remember the time when I was a little noob….OH MAAAN, WAS THAT BLOODSHED! Every time I went on a manhunt for bosses, someone would become hostile and run straight into my hunting allies- random people who wanted flamethrower, etc… everyone respawned at the recycling machine since we usually went over there, killed the guy in a huge manhunt, and then went back to claim our ‘earned’ loot. It was fun and games….till a guy with maxed out weapons and abilities showed up. RAMPAGE. not a single person moved from that galaxy until he leveled up out of the place.

Flag Post

edit cuz this is too much hostiles have instant respawn
i remember times when i was newbie and thewy called me noob you cannot kill zlate but now i can kill fire moths
techbound lvl 20

Flag Post

Normal Players will be:
1:OP
2:OP
3:OP
4:OP
5:nonsense
6:OP
7:wtf are u talking about?
8:OP

Flag Post

Guys don’t forget the 3 minute invincibility timers.