Forums Astroflux

[to devs] Fix random missions bugs

5 posts

Flag Post

*Some of the missions can only be done in systems I don’t have any access to, and nowhere near unlocking.
*Some of the randoms have no info on where to find the targets, making me take time finding them and no time left to actually destroy them
*Don’t make it cost flux to skip a undoable mission for the first reason. Best way is to either do nothing or leave the game until the time runs out. If I stay on for 2 hours straight w/out being idle for 15 minutes, I lose flux in the long run.

Flag Post

1. well, does it quite matter to have a quest that 100% suitable for your need? sometimes it’s just unlucky, so kill boss while waiting for next quest.
2. hmm you can ask another experienced player, that’s why chat is needed in the game.
3. well, then everyone is gonna skip all the mission until they get a 3 flux mission, it makes us easier to gain flux.

Flag Post

Bump: Just got a mission in sark. That I can’t go to. Or nowhere near unlocking it. And that’s not counting how hard is it to actually do it when I get there.

Flag Post

I just got Sark too, and I have the same problem.

I enabled the “all missions” option, but I was assuming it would be all missions I’ve unlocked, not all the ones which exist. Now I keep getting hour-long missions I can’t do. Not cool.

Flag Post

I’d sure like to be able to enable the “all missions” option. Any idea when this will be fixed?