Welcome Slayers!

19 posts

Flag Post

Hello Everyone!

This is Kano Apps first game release on Kongregate! Feedback is much appreciated and we are a developer that listens to and acts on player feedback!

Since this is our first release on Kongregate, Zombie Slayer may need some social adjustments, bug fixes and tweaks to gameplay. If you have suggestions or find bugs, please make a note of them here in the forum and we will get it looked at asap.

To learn more about Kano Apps check out our corporate site and blog.

http://www.kanoapps.com/
http://www.kanoapps.com/blog/

And just in-case you are interested, we are indie! :)

Flag Post

On the character selection screen, much to my amusement, the Pro Athlete is spelled wrong. It is spelled “Athelte”. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Flag Post

Thanks for letting us know! We’ll look into getting that fixed up!

Flag Post

" Next Battle Arena coming soon… " but when please ? as soon as someone will reach level 660 ? Thanks for answering me

Flag Post

Good question Damazz! 660 is the level requirement for the Arena, however we’ll be waiting until at least 100 players break that threshold so that the Arena is a more interesting experience for everyone involved. I can tell you from personal experience that the Battle Arena is much more interesting with more players.

Flag Post

There’s almost no people to play the game, so its hard to get bosses running.What about reducing the cooldown a bit, or being able to do extra summons for cash or UN credits?

Flag Post

Heads up – there’s a spelling mistake/inconsistency for the Lamborghini Suit item. In crafting it’s referred to as Lamborghini Suit (correct) and for everywhere else it’s Lamborhini Suit (incorrect). I’m sorry if I’m being picky but it’s slightly weird seeing it spelt wrong.

Agent True Shadow

Flag Post
Originally posted by TrueShad0w:

Heads up – there’s a spelling mistake/inconsistency for the Lamborghini Suit item. In crafting it’s referred to as Lamborghini Suit (correct) and for everywhere else it’s Lamborhini Suit (incorrect). I’m sorry if I’m being picky but it’s slightly weird seeing it spelt wrong.

Agent True Shadow

There’s a fair few inconsistency’s i.e: defense and defence ;-) see if you can spot ’em!

Flag Post

I think it’s a shame you haven’t released Battle Arena yet, people who spend real money to lvl up faster can’t do Battle Arena …
Not a good think if you whant to make people spend their money on this game …

Flag Post

Damazz you can’t play BA on your own. Who are players going to kill if there’s only 5 people high enough to join BA?

Flag Post

Damazz, I’m stoked that you’re excited about the Battle Arena, as I think it’s an awesome feature and is quite a lot of fun for higher-level players. The Battle Arena was designed to be an all-out slugfest for hundreds of players, and unfortunately simply won’t be very interesting or fun right now because of the limited number of opponents you would have.
Don’t worry though, we want to get Battle Arena going here just as much as you do, we just need to wait for enough players to make it awesome enough for you.
The best thing you can do for it right now is to keep encouraging new players to rate up the game, as the higher rating, the more players, and the more players the quicker we get the arena going!

Flag Post

You don’t get the point, you are just waiting for ful pvp skilled players …. Yes maybe only 5 players but these ones are stuck because they can’t do this arena, wich means no UN rewards , no xp rewards …. And Lana i’m tired of you’re bad talks in the kong chat …

Flag Post

" Oh theres an arena battle if you reach 660, cool i’ma spend some $$ to reach the lvl 660 asap to try earning some free UN and XP " Cool i’m lvl 660 ! What it’s not released yet ? Pffffffffff

Flag Post

You are missing the point when it comes to BA, Damazz. Just because you are the highest level in the game ATM, does not mean you will finish first in BA, or even rank well. It is no ones problem but your own that you leveled yourself up to nowhere. If you look on the BA page it does not say BA will open when you reach level 660, it says “Next Battle Arena coming soon…”. Also, there is a mute feature on Kong chat for a reason.

Flag Post

quote " If you look on the BA page it does not say BA will open when you reach level 660, "
Yea you got it lol
That’s my point, you should have mentionned that .It’s ok i’m fine with my lvl.
quote " . Just because you are the highest level in the game ATM, does not mean you will finish first in BA, or even rank well. "
I was’nt specially talking about myself, you didn’t get it :(
I know mute feature ty ^^
Anyway i’m having lots of fun, thanks for that.

Flag Post

Damazz, all we are trying to tell you in simpler terms is this: yeah, you want the battle arena to be open like many of us want, but you need to be a higher level so it will be more intense and fun. Having about 6 players battle it out is not fun or interesting. It will be officially released when more players join and when there are alot more higher level players.

Flag Post

The game needs a scroll bar, I can only see a small portion of the screen.

Flag Post

@Knives Try reloading your browser and/or clearing your cache, as this is likely a resizing issue on Kongregate’s end.

Flag Post

Tried that, didn’t work. Tried removing Flashblock and now it’s working.