Suggestion

15 posts

Flag Post

Since the playerbase of the game is currently pretty low, i suggest to increase the level range in the fighting section to about + -5 levels. I’m currently level 19 and is often stuck with over 30+ stamina because of the lack of people to attack.

Flag Post

I suggest showing the attack and defense points of squad members, as it’s difficult to choose the top squad based on level alone. Some level 100+ have pathetic attack and defense scores

Flag Post

boss cool down reduced to 2 h

Flag Post

World Boss attack cooldown reduced to 0 since small player base
More Exp from World Boss attacks —> 2 exp from a 5 stam hit????
Remove the requirements from attacking a shared Boss (Requires you to be on the same squad to hit)

Flag Post

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! As you can probably tell, Zombie Slayer is a game designed for large groups of players and many of the mechanics are a little awkward with less players. We are currently looking into tweaks to facilitate the smaller player numbers of an emerging game, although the best thing you can do for the game is to rate it highly and recommend it to your friends. The more players who get into the game, the more interesting it will be for everyone, not to mention the more likely we all are to survive the Zombapocalypse.

Flag Post

need something to do on game

Flag Post

i got stuck. you’d think that it would be impossible to get stuck in a game like this, but you managed to make it possible.

this game seriously needs a scroll bar so we can see the whole picture instead of getting stuck with a small part of it. -.-

Flag Post

this game is wide enough to test for two days but you soon realize that a bot could do as well as you.
the game interest is completely lost due the absolute inexistance :
- of story (daydreamers, run away!)
- game evolution
- human collaboration (NPC could interact the same as your teammates)
- alliance life and benefits
- …

it’s like a brainless work in a factory ; better earn real money instead.
what a waste of efforts for developpers and players !

Flag Post

Add a world boss with tons of health & make it have no cooldown for hitting it

Then just adjust the experience you get every hit to make sure people can’t autolevel from it, but arent to far away from level either

This would be a really needed thing, Cause at some times, I can literally not do anything on the game for like 30min -1 hour, Purely cause no bosses.

Flag Post

Add the world chat feature :-) Kong chat is no substitute for the group/faction chat option that comes with it _

Flag Post

I always see Suggestion threads like this as identifying a problem and discerning a potential solution to the problem for the devs to see. With that in mind, here is my suggestion, identifying a problem and finding a solution.

Problem
I’ve kind of fallen out of doing the earlier bosses (US, Canada, Brazil) after beating them at level 10, because their rewards are no longer useful to me, even after I upgrade them. And I’m guessing that after going through most of the game, some of the later bosses will be stagnant to fight. Yes there is an XP and cash prize for fighting them, but right now there’s no inspiration for me to fight those bosses.

Solution
It’s actually a rather simple solution to this problem. Add some achievements to all the bosses after beating them at Level 20 or 25. Of course, there would have to be a prize associated with this worthy of beating them at that high a level. So, with a generous offer of Skill Points and XP/Cash to go with the achievement, have it unlock a special recipe in the Workshop that gives the player some ‘Elite’ gear that has really high stats to fit in with the used items in fights. That way, beating high-level bosses makes it useful and profitable for everyone. :)

TL;DR – Add an achievement for beating L20/L25 bosses that gives a special craft item as well as Skill Points, Cash and XP.

Agent True Shadow

Flag Post
Originally posted by TrueShad0w:

It’s actually a rather simple solution to this problem. Add some achievements to all the bosses after beating them at Level 20 or 25. Of course

The other 2 networks have been waiting for new boss achievements for 2 years now :-/

Flag Post
Originally posted by SurvivalStreak0:
Originally posted by TrueShad0w:

It’s actually a rather simple solution to this problem. Add some achievements to all the bosses after beating them at Level 20 or 25. Of course

The other 2 networks have been waiting for new boss achievements for 2 years now :-/

Well, it’s worth a shot. And I’d like some awesome elite gear. Who will stand in the way of my laser pitchfork now :P (combo of laser dazzler and pitchfork from US bosses)

Flag Post

A way to sort out the Challenge Help/Outbreak Help between the players you have helped and the players you have yet to help.

Flag Post

Also a easier way of re-gifting other players in you squad.