Forums Miscrits

Is there any way to link my facebook account?

10 posts

Flag Post

I have a pretty high level character on facebook and would love to continue my game here. Is there any chance of getting a character transfer?

Flag Post

I bet that if you log on your Fbook profile on Kongregate you will get your fbook account no?

Flag Post

No i have my facebook and kongregate account linked and does not give me my old account off facebook

Flag Post

The Kongregate version and the Facebook version of Miscrits are separate and different.

Flag Post

That doesnt answer the question of transferring character data. Its entirely possible and other devs have done it.

Flag Post

Yes please it would be awsome if you can do that

Flag Post

To allow FB characters on Kong would undo everything they’ve already done to balance the Kong version, and would make Miscrits’ presence on Kong redundant and completely unnecessary. It would also create resentment in the Kong-only players to be ground into dust by a veteran FB player with crits from places the Kong player can’t yet go.

Flag Post

Is there any way to link my facebook account to stand alone???

Flag Post

What the heck made you necro an old thread with a stupid question ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by xandramas:

That doesnt answer the question of transferring character data. Its entirely possible and other devs have done it.

Do you know who BrokenBulb is? They are the creators of miscrits bro. Give some RESPECT.