Forums Miscrits

My Super-Duper Suggestions!

13 posts

Flag Post

Ello all. I can’t help but admit that I love this game, but would love for their to be some more features. Here’s a few suggestions:

Trading Miscrits – Yes, I know what most of you will think instantaneously, “Famine! Don’t be silly! People will mule, we don’t want mulers in this game!”. Well, fear not! I thought of a simple and easy solution that would solve such an issue. Why not ONLY enable the ability to trade for players with a player level of 100 or more AND make it so that the trades must consist of an equal number of Micsrits? This would make muling almost impossible and means that the player will feel less inclined to perform such an action as it would require so much effort, making muling overall absolutely pointless.

Better PvP system – Right now, the current PvP system can be pretty awful. Some set-up matches connect, some don’t. It appears to be completely random as well! What I thought of, was a third PvP NPC which allows you to create public/private matches which would allow you to manually select a player to battle & they can be ANY level, enabling you to battle your friends much, much more easily.
An obvious flaw would be that people could farm you and your Miscrits to easily level up. So I thought of something to counteract that, but that would also come with a benefit.
SOLUTION: No XP is gained from these battles, meaning they’re just friendly fun with nothing to gain.
BENEFIT: Once a battle is over though, your Miscrits are not at 0 Health or damaged and are back to the health they were at before the battle had started.

Maps Accessible in Travel-Agent’s areas – This may sound like something minor, but this was a real bother for me when I purchased the Miscrian Moon location. I found it so easy to get lost and the cave leading back to the blimp was actually hidden behind the blimp… It took me over 30 minutes just to find that one cave, was such a bother.

Lucky Charm – This will basically just be an item that is kept in your inventory, but grants ‘x% higher chance to find a rare miscrit’ as a permanent bonus. Percentage shouldn’t be high at all, was thinking 5%? 10% max. Would be purchasable from the Item vendor for either plats or kreds.

These are just some ideas, I will add more if they come. ;)

Flag Post

max button for selling

Flag Post

@wolf, you are able to hold the buttons down to speed up the capacity you want sell. (In case you were unaware)

I’d certainly like to see a Max button though.

Flag Post

LOL at the thought of you trying to get out of the moon.

Trading seems pointless though. Only the moon/emerald isle/jungle shores/ice tower critters are gonna be in demand, some aerobia critters too.. I can see nubs trading off their darks for other darks etc. But the crits are available to all without any real problems. If this was open to me I would just trade for the critters I don’t have for the free platinum.

Flag Post

“Trading seems pointless though. Only the moon/emerald isle/jungle shores/ice tower critters are gonna be in demand, some aerobia critters too.. I can see nubs trading off their darks for other darks etc. But the crits are available to all without any real problems”

I’m sure there’ll be critters that aren’t so easy to get in the future, Eloozion ;) Perhaps if Limited time areas were released this would boost interest in trading? Don’t forget their are exclusive crits too!

Flag Post

I say no to the trading tbh. I mean. We pay for our crits. Let them pay too. And put the time into finding them. LOL. Even if you have rares that i dont have. Then. Idk. ill jus work for it myself yanowhatimean?

Flag Post

Not really wild about the idea of trading. Every time some high level quit he would be nice and trade his crits to some new player. Having newbies become elitist noobs because of this would probably annoy me.

Would love to see the arena matching get an improvement session. Your ideas for a no rewards arena where we can just battle for fun would be awesome.

I am intrigued about your lucky charm idea. Would rather see it as plat or new rank trait or something so that it was something that could be earned in game, but am not opposed to it being kred as well as long as it could be done either way.

Flag Post

i think it would be neat and i like the lucky charm and trading all in all pretty good ideas BlackFamine

Flag Post

Not really wild about the idea of trading. Every time some high level quit he would be nice and trade his crits to some new player. Having newbies become elitist noobs because of this would probably annoy me

I did mention a minimum player level for trading, this could be increased from player level 100 though? Also, looking back at the Trading idea I really don’t find it to be all that necessary and was probably just a spur of the moment thing.

Thanks for bumping this thread up though guys! I’ll be updating it with more ideas later today.

Flag Post

Make healing items usable outside battle

I mean,why not?We just want to heal our monster without paying a single plat.

Flag Post

Idea for new item:Revival!

This type of potion is yellow and allows your miscrits to be revived while in battle with a certain % of hp restored.

Minor Revival:Revives fallen miscrit with 10% Health
Cost:120 Gold(96 with charismatic)

Major Revival:Revives fallen miscrit with 15% Health
Cost:200 Gold(160 with charismatic)

Powerful Revival:Revives fallen miscrit with 20% Health
Cost:275 Gold(220 with charismatic)

Massive Revival:Revives fallen miscrit with 30% Health
Cost:360 Gold(288 with charismatic)

Epic Revival:Revives fallen miscrit with 40% Health
Cost:525 Gold(420 with charismatic)

Mythical Revival:Revives fallen miscrit with 50% Health
Cost:750 Gold(600 with charismatic)

Note: You can only revive each miscrit once per battle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by goodjosh:

This is the kind of item that becomes mandatory in arena. Without any intention to bash on you, it is a terrible idea for the PvP side of the game.

I wouldn’t object to it on PvE, but it reduces the demand for plat, and selling less plat means less revenue: I don’t see it happening the way you designed it.

If the potions sold for 1 plat, so for the same price you choose to heal to full after the battle, or to heal to 50% and maybe save that match… then maybe. In any case, PvE only.

On a positive note, I do like that you even thought of the color. I aprove of yellow.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Panetex:
Originally posted by goodjosh:

This is the kind of item that becomes mandatory in arena. Without any intention to bash on you, it is a terrible idea for the PvP side of the game.

I wouldn’t object to it on PvE, but it reduces the demand for plat, and selling less plat means less revenue: I don’t see it happening the way you designed it.

If the potions sold for 1 plat, so for the same price you choose to heal to full after the battle, or to heal to 50% and maybe save that match… then maybe. In any case, PvE only.

On a positive note, I do like that you even thought of the color. I aprove of yellow.

You know, the PvE only thing is a good idea. I do see how it could cause more problems in the arena. And these SHOULD probably cost platinum to get in order to slightly increase the demand for it(exception for minor revivals, they should still cost gold, but maybe more of it). Otherwise, good ideas for nerfing.