Forums Miscrits

F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions) page 2

51 posts

Flag Post

Say like this.You bring monster like normal and guess what?You’re opponent bring 4 Dark Afterburn!That would be extremely OP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Say like this.You bring monster like normal and guess what?You’re opponent bring 4 Dark Afterburn!That would be extremely OP.

I wouldn’t say OP, I would say that you should thank him for that…

Flag Post

How do we enter Aerobia & Volcano Island? Where is the Miscrian Jungle?

Flag Post

You can’t enter Aerobia nor Volcano Island and the Jungle is in there.

Flag Post

yes if someone brought 4 dark afterburns i would be okay with that… and i feel like i would be obliged to bring 4 aegis’s or something.. game set match… so in the end it would be fair..

Flag Post

How do you get double elements crits?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike969:

How do you get double elements crits?

Nanaslug:Mansion
Vinethra:Arena reward last week
Quacker:EI
Honeybolt:JS
Duggy:IT
Mooncrit:Moon of Miscria
Freedom:Unobtainable
Shurikoon:Unobtainable

Flag Post

where do yu go after you defeat the wind elementum?

Flag Post

i have a question. there is a quest from the miscrit collector that is impossible to finish, i was asked to get 1 squibee and 1 shellbee, and i have 2 of each both level 1 not in my current party, i have met all requirements to complete the quest. when i talk to the collector she says i still need one of each. so my question is, why haven’t they fixed this, or at least added a way to skip a quest that they wont let you finish?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raistlistin:

i have a question. there is a quest from the miscrit collector that is impossible to finish, i was asked to get 1 squibee and 1 shellbee, and i have 2 of each both level 1 not in my current party, i have met all requirements to complete the quest. when i talk to the collector she says i still need one of each. so my question is, why haven’t they fixed this, or at least added a way to skip a quest that they wont let you finish?

he asks for 2 of each and they cant have any exp points

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

I think you have to bring 4 unique miscrits to battle, right atleast its like that in facebook

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

RUN! BROKEN BULB will NEVER update this game! they are facebook exclusive!! you will be missing out on a lot of updates playing through kongregate… THE BULB HATES kong….

Flag Post

IS this true ?

Flag Post

dpends on if u r a believer or not

Flag Post

Well brokenbulb dosnt really look at their kongregate version but still… dosnt mean they hate us.

Flag Post

still no update here and bbs updated facebook spin, so sad to see kong go down like this

Flag Post

how to repair the inventoryof miscrits

Flag Post

wait, wait, wait and wait a little more. When you get old very very old they might be thingking about fixing it.

Flag Post

what’s happen with inventory. Always error accured … Somebody knows how to fix it ??

Flag Post

Why does no one ask around before buying relics? No suspicion about nothing showing up for “effects”?

God… Do I need to spell it out for people? RELICSAREBROKEN… B-R-O-K-E-N!!
Buying them causes your inventory to be glitched with error messages popping up when attempting to open it. You will also lose the platinum used to buy the relic as well as the relic itself.

NO MORE POSTING ABOUTBROKEN INVENTORIES

Flag Post

is there a way to reset this game (w/o deleting all cookies and deleting my other games) so i can start over WITHOUT doing the darn relics and breaking my game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by abysmalpoptart:

is there a way to reset this game (w/o deleting all cookies and deleting my other games) so i can start over WITHOUT doing the darn relics and breaking my game?

Im pretty sure there isn’t. Your best bet will be to just make a new account if you want to resolve the issue immediately. There’s always a minuscule chance BB still remembers us and an even smaller chance that it will be fixed.

Flag Post

ehhhh a new kong. account? yeah not gna happen. sadface. thanks tho