Forums Miscrits

The Mansion is coming!

31 posts

Flag Post

The Miscrit Collector is planning to open her mansion to explorers next week. You’ll be able to find all sorts of Miscrits you’ve never seen before!

Flag Post

Mansion is already open and available. Keep up.

Flag Post

sooo… this is the grand update many of us were expecting to inject life back into an otherwise ‘completed’ game..?

Flag Post

Guess so, either they didn’t know players with teleport can get there, or they’re making it widely available to those that haven’t got teleport. Bit sad and disappointing really. They need to release Volcano Island asap. I’m on the edge of giving up. I log maybe once a day to check if anything new, then go off and play other games… There’s nothing to do.

Flag Post

oh, you’ve completed the game? you aside from completing the collector’s quest & making an unbeatable lineup in the arena, you have completed to get all miscrits & trained them to lvl30… including the miscrits in CoM, & all in the travel agencies? You’re great if you did, otherwise…

Good Job to the developers! keep the updates coming! :D

Flag Post

I have near 40x lv 30 Critters, I have a very, very strong team that is currently undefeated. However one person should have rightfully one but I survived with 3 hp.
I am one day short of completing collector quest.I have all premium areas including Cave of Mist unlocked. So should I spend all day leveling random critters to 30 for the sake of it? I would rather have some goal besides that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eloozion:

Mansion is already open and available. Keep up.

Mansion may already open for players but only for Rank 200+ players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Raokiji:

oh, you’ve completed the game? you aside from completing the collector’s quest & making an unbeatable lineup in the arena, you have completed to get all miscrits & trained them to lvl30… including the miscrits in CoM, & all in the travel agencies? You’re great if you did, otherwise…

Good Job to the developers! keep the updates coming! :D

Can’t say I’ve bothered opening cave of mists (and I’d happily skip it if it meant spending 95 kreds). I’m literally a couple of quests away from the end of the collector’s quests. I’ve got numerous level 30s, but I won’t bother leveling up the ones which have poor stats, just because that would be self flagellation in my opinion. I’m very content with my arena team. They’ve been plat leveled and complimentary relics. There’s only one miscrit I haven’t caught yet, and I’ve spent days searching for it.

Is it really so hard for people to believe that this game is done and dusted for a small minority?

Flag Post

of course, people are entitled for their own opinion… but,
Is it really hard for people to be patient & wait?
All those good things in this game will eventually come… in time. :D

Flag Post

First off, thanks for the update. I appreciate knowing what is coming and hopefully this will get some okay crits into more players hands so they can have a fun challenge in arenas.

Like Eloozion and Cindrax I have completed a large portion of the current content. It is certainly not the devs fault that we blew through the content so quickly, and I do not want to seem down on a game I have had a blast playing. That being said some feedback…

I think the point being made above is that some of us higher rank players, especially those over rank 200 feel as if we are running out of stuff to explore. This is somewhat natural as we will all get to that point in the game no matter how much content is released with how fast some of us are crunching it. It would have been nice as an over 200 rank to get an area like shack, aerobia, or Volcano (or something else)to keep it fresh. I am ,however, glad they are still putting more of the game out there in general for everyone.

So for you low levels out there have fun with the new update. For us higher ranks out there we just got our hopes up something was coming that we had yet to exlpore. Because of us letting ourselves get our hopes high have kinda came crashing down a little here. Hopefully more is coming soon for all levels in the future. ’til then a lot of us hardcore grinders will probably be popping in less and less and checking out other games to keep us satisfied until there is new stuff for us too. I have enjoyed the friendly higher level players that I have met here and hope they are all patient enough and checking back so we can keep them around. as for me I will certainly be playing some still, checking back regularly, and wishing for new content everytime I go to that wishing well.

Flag Post

Spydyr pretty much took the words out of my mouth. Releasing this Mansion to all players will hopefully keep them occupied with more F2P content. Although it would be nice if there was a minimum level for them to be to get into the mansion, as it means they are able to immediately get Miscrits such as Blazebit and Nanaslug.

As for the content getting tiring, I have to agree there as well. I’ve certainly not been online as much myself, usually just logging on to train a crit a few levels, spin the wheel & use the wishing well.. I am a rather impatient person, but I’m definitely willing to wait for more content to come to the game, I’m sure it’ll be great.

What the Devs need to think about is something that players are able to do every single day that is very beneficial to them. Perhaps even areas which are only accessible for one run through on one map, only accessible once a day to all players.
Or something more multiplayer related, perhaps allowing new ways of interacting with other players? An example being team battles, or maybe even incorporate something which I’ve never seen done with a game like this. Team dungeons, where multiple players all access a map at the same time and go through that map together to defeat a final boss/creature, this map could also contain unique crits available for players to capture, maybe an in-dungeon chat as well. Obviously such a thing would take a long time to implement, but sometimes it’s just fun to share ideas that could inspire other ideas, which could eventually lead to content.

Anyways, I am really looking forward to seeing how things work on Kong and am willing to wait for as long as I have to, as long as it’s not too long… :D

Flag Post

Couldn’t agree more. I will happily wait, just so long as it’s not a few more months >.>

Flag Post

i am level 125 and i want new place with new miscrits … its boring level up some lame miscrits just for character level.
its all what i want to tell :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by chao009:

i am level 125 and i want new place with new miscrits … its boring level up some lame miscrits just for character level.
its all what i want to tell :)

If you are lvl 125 and got bored then you either did not get the 1$ areas, either did not played enough to get the miscrits in those areas. Assuming is the first case, then you can be happy cause for you is still a good part of the game to discover ( those 4 areas ). If you like the game that much then help the dev’s with 4 bucks maybe they will work a little faster at those update. Also for a “free” player, the mansion will bring some stronger crits but is an area that will be finished in max 3 hours of play so… again, nothing very exciting, maybe a little better for it’s areas with just water crits or just fire crits, outside the mansion, good to train solo crits.
For the players who are ready to pay for some new areas, I really hope they will release something more then just the mansion which, as been explained above by others, been cleared while ago by some of us.
But again, in your case, if you bought the 4 areas and you got just level 125 then is something weird going on since with those areas you can go easy around 250 and if you train some ( not all ) the crits to 10/20, you get very fast to 300+. So, either don’t get very exciting about the mansion as a free player, either learn to play as a P2P player.

Flag Post

its great that the mansion is being opened to all players, but what about volcano island? it would be greatly appreciated if it were to be opened asap, please.

Flag Post

Finally Mansion is open for everyone….Looks like BB respected his promision.TY BB :) We want Volcano Island now :)

Flag Post

Yay!

(Note:Weevern is catchable in mansion)

Flag Post

We’re working on Volcano Island! We’re also working on something that will allow you to battle specific players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrokenBulb:

We’re working on Volcano Island! We’re also working on something that will allow you to battle specific players.

Thx BrokenBulb. i look forward to the release of VI and collecting even more crits. With that said I hope you consider opening The Shack, Aerobia, and when VI comes The Temple.

Flag Post

Well, that’s good news… but i hope the shacks will be open first before VI. thnx

Flag Post

well…..i just beat the wind elementum…and now there are no more challenges in this game :| we want VI now,so we can have fun,again …Please: )

Flag Post

wow three months no VI no areobia no shack, brokenbulb most of ur players have left because of that if u want them back open those places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz

Flag Post

make vi on congregate already

Flag Post

bullshit post by broken bulb, he had no intentions of putting updates on kong… just wanted the money

Flag Post

hey hey hey