Forums Miscrits

Dark Nessy, Eggy, Sparkslug

14 posts

Flag Post

do we have any confirmation of any of these three being available in the wild? (not including cave of mists)

Flag Post

Eggy and Sparkslug are definitely available in free area Mt Gemma. (You must rank 15 to enter area, and you’re going to have to defeat some Magicites to get to sparkslug). I have gotten there.

Dark Nessy supposedly is in the Miscrian Forest – but I got it from Emerald Isles a kred paid area, if I recall. Perhaps someone else can speak to this.

Flag Post

Yes, you can get Dark Nessy on the forest, same area where the normal Nessy are. It is true that is very rare but he is there ( I am saying this based on my own experience and not on stories about it )…

Flag Post

Definitely Dark Nessy shows up in Forest, that’s where I got mine. Only seen the one though, and I constantly grind the area where they spawn to power-level my crits.

Sparkslug is a Mt Gemma common; I find many of them around the Mountain where the elementum is. Yeah, the battles when you get something else are normally doubles, and very annoying.

Eggy is in Mt. Gemma too, but the process of looking for him is sooo dull. If considering pay areas, know that Eggy shows up rather often in Emerald Isle (4 times for me in around 2 hours of play)

Flag Post

I can confirm that all of this is true. :)

Flag Post

sorry let me rephrase that

Dark Nessy – confirmed
Dark Eggy – ??????
Dark Sparkslug – ??
????? it is a colllector prize but is it in the wild?

Flag Post

update

dark nessy – i will personally confirm — took less tries than getting kelpa
dark eggy – unconfirmed
dark sparkslug – unconfirmed

Flag Post

So is Dark Nessy available everyday but very rare like Blazebit or can it appear only on specific days like the other rares in the forest? I have never seen the explorer talk about it either.

Flag Post

You should probably add Dark Sparkitten to the list, as well as Dark Equestrion (rumored to be near the Cave of Mists, can not confirm though)

Flag Post

Dark Equestrion is also a Collector reward, and very worthwile to train

Flag Post

In which area dark nessy is available?

Flag Post
Originally posted by miscrits12345:

Miscrian Forest at a very low rate

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:
Originally posted by miscrits12345:

Miscrian Forest at a very low rate

I have got dark nessy in miscrian forest. Its location is 3rd area left of the magic flower. There was a tree and a purple flower growing near its base. Go to this link for its location -: http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6338/darknessy6.jpg

Flag Post

confirmed nessy, got it on first try ^