Forums Miscrits

[GUIDE] Collector's quests

25 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to the guide detailing every single of the collector’s quests, as well as the rewards you can obtain.

Every day, you can complete 3 quests. They usually give somewhat minor rewards, but once in a while, you can gain platinum, dark Miscrits or even Miscrits that are unobtainable otherwise. When you have completed all the quests, you start over at the first one and can access the rewards a second time.

Here is the list of all the Miscrits you will need to give the collector.

WATER MISCRITS:
10 Hydroseal, 7 Snortus, 2 Waddles, 6 Nessy, 8 (9) Shellbee, 7 (8) Squibee, 9 Prawnja, 9 Wavesling, 19 Orcatide, 1 Dark Prawnja, 1 Snorkels

FIRE MISCRITS:
14 Sparkupine, 5 Flameling, 11 Lumera, 19 Steamguin, 5 Sparkitten, 1 Blazebit, 3 Whik, 1 Ignios

NATURE MISCRITS:
5 Cubsprout, 2 Quirk, 7 Snatcher, 8 Elefauna, 5 Twiggum, 8 Flowerpiller, 1 Treemur, 5 Grubbean, 4 Echino

EARTH MISCRITS:
6 Drilldent, 3 Mumbah, 10 Croaky, 8 Craggy, 9 Digsy, 2 Eggy, 5 Hippoke, 1 Quebble

WIND MISCRITS:
20 Equestrion, 17 Breezycheeks, 12 Aria, 3 Owlie, 6 Jack, 3 Leggy

LIGHTNING MISCRITS:
10 Statikat, 5 Kiloray, 1 Luna, 7 Jellyshock, 2 Sparkslug, 6 Sparkspeck, 1 Thundercracker, 4 Arigato

And here is the list of all the quests, in the order they appear, as well as the rewards for each quest.

Many thanks to jimmyowns2 and Panetex who helped me complete this faster than I would have alone. Hopefully this can help people on their quests and show them that they are worth doing.

Flag Post

TY a lot for the guide,it will help me a lot :)

Flag Post

Kewl :D ._.

Flag Post

I miss The Dark Flue mission, You’ll get rewarded with it when you bring the collector, i thought, 3 steamguins, 2 lumeras and 2 sparkupines

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jukon:

I miss The Dark Flue mission, You’ll get rewarded with it when you bring the collector, i thought, 3 steamguins, 2 lumeras and 2 sparkupines

Never mind, bad eyes…

Flag Post

72 – 1 Ignios -— 2 Ignios
73 – 10 Orcatide -— 10 platinum
74 – 4 Flowerpiller -— 200 gold
75 – 5 Prawnja -— 250 gold
76 – 1 Eggy, 3 Drilldent, 3 Craggy, 3 Croaky, 3 Digsy -— Quartex

after this, I got quest #1 again.

Flag Post

@ #64: Is that dark Sparkitten or dark Sparkspeck?

Flag Post

oh sorry, i realized you could scroll to the side. Its sparksplug

Flag Post

i am at quest 28 1 luna but i cant find it anywhere it says its near the cave of mists but i’ve been over the whole area 10 times

Flag Post
Originally posted by DAVE11116:

i am at quest 28 1 luna but i cant find it anywhere it says its near the cave of mists but i’ve been over the whole area 10 times

raid the area 50 times and then come and complain :p

Flag Post

Again, thank you Panetex for the final quests. Very much appreciated. The guide is now complete. Maybe it could be stickied…?

Flag Post

You are welcome.

Thread, y u no sticky yet??

Flag Post

EARTH MISCRITS:
6 Drilldent, 3 Mumbah, 10 Croaky, 5 Craggy, 9 Digsy, 2 Eggy, 5 Hippoke, 3 Craggy, 1 Quebble

5 craggy and then 3 craggy?

Is it 8 in total, or a typo?

Flag Post

That’s 8 Craggys. Corrected the typo, thanks :)

Flag Post

This help me too much. Thank you BVOC for uploading this.

Flag Post

Good to see it finally completed, will help me on my 2nd go around :P.

Flag Post

thanksfor this guide it helps me alot

Flag Post

Where do you get earth miscrits?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike969:

Where do you get earth miscrits?

Common Earth miscrits are usually found in Mount Gemma, some in Sunfall Shores, and, of course, most of the premium areas.

Anyway, please note that you can only do 3 quests per day. Can’t believe no one mentioned this before.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DAVE11116:

Luna is on moon, very common there

Flag Post

Everytime the collector is supposed to reward me with platinum instead I get nothing. Anyone else have this problem and/or know what to do about it?

Flag Post

Just started the game, and the collector did not give me platinum on the 3rd quest, so its not just u.
Edit: refreshing the browser fixed it

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

GEEZ…. the miscrit colllector sucks, she has a whole mansion full of crits and she needs us get them for her ):(

Flag Post

AWEsome
always
waiting
end
to
someone