Forums Miscrits

Miscrit Quality System

6 posts

Flag Post

This is a system created by me that easily allows you to calculate the quality of a Miscrit that does NOT have random stats and is NOT plat trained.

How to use this system:
This is basically finding the average of a Miscrits stats(adding and dividing)
What you do is give a Miscrit “points” depending on how good its stat(s) is/are
A miscrit gets 1 point for a weak stat,
2 points for a moderate stat,
3 points for a strong stat,
4 points for a max stat,
and 5 points for an elite stat.

When you have the points for all of a miscrit’s stats, add them, and divide the sum by 3 to get a miscrits quality out of 10.

Here’s an example:

Take your first miscrit(Flue) and give it points for its stats.
Like this:(3+2+2+4+2+2). Add them to get 15 then divide the sum to get 5/10.

Here is the math:
(H+EA+ED+PA+PD+S)/3=Q(these are the variables for the stats)

(3+2+2+4+2+2)/3=Q

15/3=Q

5=Q

Q=5/10.

Use this forum to post your opinion of this system, your own examples, your comparison of Miscrits, or maybe 2 or all three of these.

I hope this system and forum make the game easier for at least the majority of us.

Flag Post

I like your initiative, But this system isn’t very reliable.
What I mean is, about 99% of all the crits, following your system, ends up between the 12 points (4/10) and 18 points (6/10).
Not only that, but you might forget that, even when the stats are set, there is still a little amount of randomness in the stats of crits, for example: A little time ago, my Dark Firebrawl had 79 HP at lvl 20 and my regular Firebrawl had 92 HP at lvl 20, WITHOUT using plat, they both have Max HP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jukon:

I like your initiative, But this system isn’t very reliable.
What I mean is, about 99% of all the crits, following your system, ends up between the 12 points (4/10) and 18 points (6/10).
Not only that, but you might forget that, even when the stats are set, there is still a little amount of randomness in the stats of crits, for example: A little time ago, my Dark Firebrawl had 79 HP at lvl 20 and my regular Firebrawl had 92 HP at lvl 20, WITHOUT using plat, they both have Max HP.

Dark monsters and normal monsters has DIFFERENCE in power.For example:

My Afterburn stats:

110 HP
54 Speed
54 EA
61 PA
63 ED
51 PD

My Dark Afterburn stats:

108 HP
49 Speed
52 EA
75 PA
58 ED
73 PD

So lets see overall stats:

Afterburn HP:110
D Afterburn HP:108
Difference:2 HP

Afterburn Speed:54
D Afterburn speed:49
Difference:5 speed

Afterburn EA:51
D Afterburn EA:52
Difference:1 EA

Afterburn PA:61
D Afterburn PA:75
Difference:11 PA

Afterburn ED:63
D Afterburn ED:58
Difference:5 ED

Afterburn PD:51
D Afterburn PD:73
Difference:22

Flag Post

this doesnt work

why divide by 3? made up number to make it look like a formula?

why dont i just look at stat ratings of one crit and compare it with the stat ratings of another crit using miscrepedia?

Flag Post

I guess the divide by 3 is because max score you can get with this system is 30 (elite all stats). To get a rating out of 10, you need to divide by 3.

I dont think you need to do a lot of math to conclude that 6 moderate is lower potential than 4 moderate, 2 strong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Panetex:

I guess the divide by 3 is because max score you can get with this system is 30 (elite all stats). To get a rating out of 10, you need to divide by 3.

I dont think you need to do a lot of math to conclude that 6 moderate is lower potential than 4 moderate, 2 strong.

You are exactly right. A miscrit cannot be rated higher than 10 because it cannot have better than all elite stats.

But, here is the change I have recently made:

After getting the quality of a miscrit, you need to evaluate him using the real crit. You can do this by battling one in the wild or arena, or training one. And give it a good, average, or bad rating based on its stats.

If you get a good rating, add 0.1 to its quality.
If the rating is average, dont add or subtract anything.
If you get a bad rating, subtract 0.1 from its quality.

Heres an example:

Almost every pro at the game(including me) has fully trained and evolved their first crit(Flue) to Afterburn.
So we can evaluate his stats and moves to determine if we add or subtract 0.1 from its quality.

My Afterburn Stats:101/49/53/75/66/44.
Although the stats aren’t very good, I like his moves, which include enemy stat lowering, and strong physical attacks.
So the rating for Afterburn is average, and his quality remains at 5.

HOWEVER:
Some crits are not possible to catch or buy, and therefore unable to evaluate. So their rating will be fixed when you get their base quality.

Now the system should be more accurate, and better with almost everyone.